PRACTICE

KITSUNE

 

          Kim SoRu had a big house, bigger that yours.

SURO: It’s unbelievable. You can transform yourself to a fox!

HANA: seojae beside Prof. Bae is a legendary fox. She is the first girl born on our history. She is the most powerful kitsune so far. She had nine tails. I have powers too but the Tree of Life take it away but I still have only strength to protect kitsune. I have been imprisoned for centuries. I don’t know why I am here with the nine tailed fox.

SEOJAE: So, appa, You are the ajussi in the story you told me before?

APPA: ne

SURO: SO, this girl is the creature that strucked the earth 17 years ago

PROF. BAE: Ne, I keep her. She was a blessing to us. There is mystery on her and I tried to search it but I must consult you to help me

SURO: is there any happenings unfamiliar to you with her before?

PROF. BAE: Well, her mother accidentally stabbed the knife to her stomach, it was bleeding but  my wife died and Seojae recover. There is no sign of wound or scar on her stomach.

HANA: Like what I’ve told you before is she is weak she could get energy from people though touch and if she is strong, she could transfer 5 % of her energy to someone by hugging or kissing.

PROF. BAE: She transform too.

SURO: Seojae, can you do it again?

SEOJAE: Mollayo. I don’t know how to

HANA: clear your mind and thknk to be a kitsune

SEOJAE: araso

                Seojae cleared her mind and start thinking to be a kitsune. Few seconds, a blue flames tornado fromed and it cover’s Seojae, after that Seojae turns to a fox. Suro was amazed, he touch the fox.

SURO: so soft

                Seojae walk around.

SURO: let’ s have a deal. Why don’t you stay in my house. I had plenty of rooms

PROF. BAE: thank you, Mr. Kim.

HANA: Seojae used your teleportation and great power to move things. I can’t teleport. Just think the place you want to go and just control things.

                Seojae teleport to the apartment they are staying

SEOJAE: think those things… *close eyes*

                The Two luggage lift itself Seojae open her eyes and see that if it is working then she teleport.

HANA: good, you’re learning. Now, transform yourself to human.           

                Seojae thinks to be a human and she transform

HANA: I will teach you the ways and history of kitsune family.

SURO: why don’t we go to the garden?

                The maid prepare snacks for the visitors

HANA: I’m the first kitsune born and have the least powere. I was imprisoned to protect the most powerful kitsune

SEOJAE: did you meet my family?

HANA: anio…. I was imprisoned to the pearl for centuries, I told you that.

SEOJAE: wae?

HANA: well, because I fell in love with a human kind and it was forbidden

SEOJAE: what happened to the other kitsune?

HANA: mollayo, but Every kitsune had warrior, they were assigned to protect kitsune, Kitsune’s warriors must possess powers. Since you have the most power. You have to have many warriors. They contain your power and they are ready to give their power and energy to you. But, for now let’s uncover your powers.

                Mr. Suro and Professor Bae watch Hana and Seojae.

HANA: you make the object lift, teleport and you burned out the dog. Now, lit the candle using your finger to create a small flame.  

                Seojae follows his instruction. You always fail the garden was ruined.

HANA: aish… let’s go outside and you will practice to make illusions.

                Seojae went with Hana.

HANA: See that boy playing a toy, make him scared, create illusions around him. Just think of scary things and put the child on your mind.

                Seojae think of a bloody girl. The boy was playing the car, when a cold hand on his shoulder, he turn and saw a bloody girl so he run away crying. Meanwhile

SURO: I have to contact the government about this

PROF. BAE: anio

SURO: wae? This will make me famous and they will believe me!

PROF. BAE: sorry but my daughter is not a specimen

SURO: I’ll just buy her, you’re not his father

PROF. BAE: she is not for sale! I raised her I have the right on her! Sorry but we have to go. Thank you for being hospitable.

                Professor Bae started packing the things. Seojae and Hana went holme

PROF. BAE: let’s go

SEOJAE: wae? We just got here

                Professor Bae look directly to Seojae’s eyes.

SEOJAE: oh… Araseo

HANA: what is it?

SEOJAE: Mr. Suro wanted me to be experimented.

                They return home