THE START

KITSUNE

 

      "A long time ago, there was a meteor strucked the earth. An ajussi saw it, he came closer to the meteor and it suddenly open and saw a baby girl inside, it was a blessing an a gift to him and to his wife. A golden pearl necklace was in the child's neck. Specialist are looking for its trace and identify what is it, but they failed. The ajussi take the baby girl with him. His wife was delighted and they adopt the baby girl. "

SAEHYUN: uhm... Professor Bae what happened to them?

PROFESSOR BAE: they live peacefully now. But the ajussi was waiting for the girl's future.

SAEHYUN: did you know the girl's name?

PROFESSOR BAE: yes, but I will never tell you even you kneel down.

SEOJAE: Professor, please tell us *pouts* 

PROFESSOR BAE: no, even if you are the one asking. 

     The bell rings still the student remain sitted.

PROFESSOR BAE: why are you still here?

SAEHYUN: we want to hear another story.

PROFESSOR BAE: next time.

MINWOO: last! Is the story true?

PROFESSOR BAE: yes, Mr. No Minwoo. So, go out of my classroom and take your recess. 

       The rest go out. 

PROFESSOR BAE: Seojae. 

       Seojae went near to Professor.

PROFESSOR BAE: here 

       The Professor gave Seojae a liver meat.

PROFESSOR BAE: it's your birthday so I gave it. 

SEOJAE: kamsamnida, Professor Bae

    Seojae bow and left the Professor. The professor went to the window holding an old paper.

PROFESSOR BAE: I wonder when will she transform... 

    He hide again the old paper in his coat. He go to the library and read old books. He is researching all about meteors but he always found nothing only the same names of what children used to study about meteors. 

PROFESSOR BAE: maybe i should use technology. 

     Professor Bae went to the computer lab and start surfing. 

HYORI: it is my first time seeing you Professor Bae use technology. 

PROFESSOR BAE: i needed to.

HYORI: don't tell me it is the old tale again.

PROFESSOR BAE: it is.... Once..

HYORI: don't ever mention it to me again, Professor Bae. You always tell me that tale when i was still in high school. 

     Professor came back o his research. 

PROFESSOR BAE: meteor with a baby girl...

    "No results found"

    Professor tried different words. The "No results found" always appears.

PROFESSOR BAE: baby from outer space

    There is only one result showed. 

       " according to Cryptozoologist, Kim Su Ro, as he observe the history and legends. He is thinking that this baby is a mythical creature. But scientist didn't agreed to Mr. Kim Su Ro because mythical legends are supposed to be on the past not in the future and it is a modern world and ghost and monster are just from provinces and rural places. But, Mr. Kim Su Ro didn't accept the reaction of the scientist. He promised that he will return telling the fact not his imagination. It was said that Mr. Kim Su Ro will live longer because of the unicorn's horn and blood. It was passed by his great great grandfather to every generation, many doesn't believe on it. Some people say that he is so wealthy that he could afford expensive medicines  for him. Mr. Kim Su ro is currently staying in Dobong District where he continue his research. "

     Professor Bae is interested to meet Mr. Kim Su Ro. Professor leave the computer lab. He was watching Seojae from a distance. Seojae was enjoying the fried liver which his father cook.

YOO-IH: why do you like eating liver? I hate the taste of it. 

YOU: well, I feel full after eating fried liver.

SAEHYUN: that . How do I say it? Yucks! *rolls eyes*

      A Music Video of EXO appeared on the tv the girls scream. They focuse on the tv. 

SAEHYUN: Chanyeol is really handsome!

YOU: D.O. And Xiu Min! 

YOO-IH: LU HAN! 

     All the girls were in love of EXO. Afternoon, you went home. Your father is Professor Bae and your mother died and it was a tragedy. You were sleepy an decided to sleep early, you cook dinner first for ur father. Night, 12:00 am, dreaming of your mother again.  

      Your mother was preparing dinner and you were playing near her. She is going to put the vegetables in the pou, she holds the knife and the chopping board as she turn she accidentally stab the knife to yor stomach and as your vody stiffens, you slowly hold your mother. Professor Bar saw it and he was like a stone, he can't move due to what he is seeing. You hold your mother and she is losing her conciousness and you regain some energy. You mother fell and your father get her and take her to the hospital. You stay with your nanny. 

You don't know why she was sent to the hospital. You saw that your wound was healed. Leaving no scar. Your mother died" 

    Seojae suddenly wake from it.

SEOJAE: my scar

    Seojae look at her stomach and notice that there is no scar, she remember it. 

SEOJAE: that's weird... Maybe i should ask father about this

     Seojae saw his father looking at some paper.

SEOJAE: Father.

PROFESSOR BAE: yes?

SEOJAE: sorry for asking this but, i dreamt about Mother and the accident when I was a child, the knife that stabbed my stomach... Why don't I had a scar? It should be and I must die that time. 

PROFESSOR BAE: I'm still working on it, Seojae. You're mysterious on somehow. But, we will consult a Cryptozoologist this vacation. His name is Mr. Kim Su Ro. 

SEOJAE: araseo. appa. 

             You wait for 3 months before the vacation. 

SEOJAE: appa!

PROFESSOR BAE: ne?

SEOJAE: my friends are going to attend the EXO's fansigning. Can I go?

PROFESSOR BAE: araseo

     You went out with Saehyun ad Yoo-Ih. You line up holding the albums, photos, and shirts. 

SAEHYUN: kyaaa!!! We're going to meet EXO!! 

YOO-IH: calm down. We are excited too.

SAEHYUN: well, you can't mess up with a fan girl!

YOU: what if one of them says that they like a particular artist?

SAEHYUN: well, i will cheer up  but i will be a little sad too. 

YOO-IH: i thought that you will have a war between the girl. 

SAEHYUN: why would I? As long as the girl is kind towards my bias. 

YOU: ooo... We are near! 

                Three person before you. One by one, The EXO signs their picture and give it to the fans. Seojae gave a t-shirt to Xiu Min and DO. Suho is signing. Suho looks at Seojae’s face.

SUHO: what’s your name?

SEOJAE: Seojae

SUHO: Please have this and please don’t tell it to anyone *gives the picture and a ticket*

                Seojae put it back to her bag. After Seojae finished the signing

SAE: let’s go

SEOJAE: uhm… Wait

                Seojae get the ticket and the picture that Suho gave her, she reads.

SEOJAE: I will be staying

                They left. Seojae read again the message at the back of the picture that Suho gave her.

“SEOJAE,

                You’re pretty, I gave a VIP pass so we could meet up this day. Just wait there and our manager will approach you.                

                                                                                                                From: Suho

                Seojae was happy! A VIP pass to meet the whole EXO! As Seojae wait a man approach her.