Chapter 6

Behind these Nerdy Glasses

*Minji's POV*

"And why not?" Ms. Khan asked raising an eyebrow.

I bit my lip as I looked over to the group members. Obviously, saying it was because I'm actually hiding the fact that I'm the maknae of one of the girl groups in SM and I don't want them to find out, was out of the question. But I couldn't lie either...

"Must I have a reason?" I gulped, glancing at the guys watching us.

"Ms. Kim, I have no time for this." she sighed as she waved her hand dismissively before pulling out a paper and handing to me,"I pulled you out of class early so you could have time to give them a tour around our school. After your tour is over I want all of you to go to your destined class, which is, lucky for you, music."

"But-"

"No buts, Minji. You are dismissed." she smiled before standing up and opening the door of her office, "All of you. Out."

I grimaced as I trudged out the door with the EXO members and their manager following behind.

"Not you." I heard Ms. Khan yell as she grabbed the managers collar, "If I have to beat you to get you to understand my conditions on this reality show at my school, I will!"

I sighed as look down at the paper, which was our schedule. Dang it, why me?

"Yo."

"Eeep!!" I jumped back as I realised there was someone walking besides me. Too bad for me I ended up tripping on someones leg and fell completely backwards.

Laughter broke out in the group as I blushed before realising I lost my glasses! I'm not wearing my contacts so I really couldn't see, so I started patting the ground around me as I looked for those stupid glasses.

"Could one of you guys help me?" I asked softly, still searching.

Suddenly a blur of what looked like hands with something in them apeared under my face, "Looking for this?"

I tried to look up at the face, but squinted instead since he was too blury.

I felt hands brushing away my hair as I realised he was putting my glasses on for me. I blinked at the guy in front of me before blushing, "Th-thanks..."

He smiled back before standing up and grabbing my hand to help me up.

"I-I'll show you guys to your lockers first." I stuttered as I quickly walked ahead. 

"Hey!" a voice called, causing me to stop, "How about introductions first?"

I turned back giving the well known baby face Luhan a confused look, "But I already know all your names. Basically everyone here does."

"But we don't know your name." he smiled.

"Oh." I blushed as I realised how rude I was being, "I'm Kim Minji. Nice to meet you all."

"Nice to meet you!" they all said in usion.

I rubbed my arm uncomfortabally before turning around, "Alright, lockers are this way..."


I'm so sorry! I haven't updated since *checks date on story*...July.... I'm sorry! It 's been on my mind to update, but...erm...I got distracted. ^_^" This chapter isn't even long enough to make up for lost time! I actually had to re-type this chapter because I didn't like the first draft. The first draft made Minji too much of a crybaby and Kai too much of a jerk. But no worries, I'll update soon, my dear friends!! ^u^ And thank you to everyone who stayed subscribed to my story though I don't deserve you all! >n< So....HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!! *hug, hug, hug, hug, hug* 'Till next time!