Chapter 5

Behind these Nerdy Glasses

(Sorry, this chapter is too serious and boring for my liking, buuut....EXO! FINALLY!)

12 boys sat in the school's principals office while the school bell rang. 

"Why are we here? Better question, why am I  here? I'm too sleepy for this." Sehun sighed as he poked Baekhyun's arm.

"I told you to go to sleep earlier." D.O mumbled under his breath.

"Good thing we've been here since we started working on our album, right?" Chen grinned, "If we didn't, we probably wouldn't be able to sleep at all."

Lay nodded in agreement, "No offense to our fans, but it'd be nice if we had our space when we go to airports or anywhere else."

"I wouldn't just blame the fans." Kai said as he propped his feet onto the table.

"You shouldn't put your feet on the table, Kai." Suho frowned, "The principal could walk in any second and she doesn't look like she cares if we're famous or not."

"I think it's cause she's old." Baekhyun smiled before smacking Sehun's hand away, "You're poking too hard!"

"Do you guys think we'll all be in the same class?" Tao spoke up he blew a strand of his hair away from his face.

"I hope so," Luhan answered before anyone else, "To be honest, I don't want to be alone in a class. It's ok if we're sent off in pairs, but alone? No thanks."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see." Xiumin looked out at the door, still waiting for their manager and the principal to come out.

"But we've been waiting so long. I'm getting bored." Chanyeol mumbled as he kicked Kris' leg, which earned him a smack.

"That hurt!" Kris complained as he kicked Chanyeol back.

Which resulted in a nice game of footsies...that was soon interupted by the principal and their manager as they walked in.

"I see you've all made yourselves at home." Ms. Khang, the principal, said as she sat down at her desk.

The boys instantly sat straight up, "Annyeonghaseayo, we are-"

"No need for an introduction. I know who you are." Ms. Khang interupted as she raised an eyebrow, "And I'm pretty sure the school's female population knows who you are as well, seeing as 99% always seem to mysteriously get sick or something on any days of your events."

Suho frowned as she finished her last sentence, 'She isn't blaming us for our fans actions, is she?'

"Don't worry," the principal said as she looked over at Suho, "I'm not blaming you. I'm just putting out there so you know that  the girls here know who you are."

Suho reddened and slumped down in his chair a bit.

"I'm honored to have you all here at our school and we hope that during the time of your stay you enjoy yourselves, but..." Ms. Khang's eyes looked over all of the EXO members, "I will be treating you as any other student and I will expect my teachers will be doing the same. So I expect you all to do the assignments you are given(Sehun groaned), arrive to school and class on time, and everything else expected from any other student. So no favorism." At this she narrowed her eyes at the manager, "Understood?"

The members all nodded, but the principal didn't continue untill the manager muttered a barely heard "Understood.".

"I was planning to put you all in the same class," she paused as all the members let out a sigh of relief, "but since you are all different age groups," she paused again as Sehun groaned, "I had to make new mixed classes, for your sakes. So you will all be in the same mixed History, Math(Sehun groaned....AGAIN), Literature, Biology, Music, and P.E class."

"So much for no favorism." Luhan grinned as he whispered to Tao.

"It is not favorism, as I said, it is for your sakes. Unless you don't mind being seperated?" Ms. Khan smiled.

"N-no, thank you for going through all the trouble" Luhan gulped, 'She's so creepy...'

"Well, then, we're done here. You'll have to wait though, I've sent for one of my students to come show you around the school before you start class. No use getting lost on the first day. She should be here soon."

"You sent one of your students? And a girl, too?" the manager asked, frowning.

Shockingly, Ms. Khan rolled her eyes, "Yes, but I'm sure she won't freak out as the other girls would. Also she's the top student here so it wouldn't hurt her to miss her first 2 classes."

As if on que there was a knock on the door, "Ms. Khan? Kim Minji is here. Do you want me to send her in?"

"Yes, send her in." she turned back to the 12 boys and smiled, "Oh and I forgot to say that since she's my top student, I'll be putting her in your classes to help you."

"Ms. Khan?" a voice called from outside the door.

"Come in, Minji."

The door opened and a girl stepped in. All the members stared at her, not just because they were waiting for her to notice them, but also because of...well, her appearance.

She had her hair pulled back in a messy bun with strands of hair sticking out, her bangs covering the top bit of her glasses which were extremely thick, her uniform seemed a size too big and looked like she just threw it on while rushing.

She just wasn't what they were expecting. She looked like a nerd!

"Minji, meet the members of EXO. You'll be showing them around the school and they will be in your class that I pulled you into."

Minji froze and looked over to the members.

They were expecting her to smile, scream in delight, jump up and down, run to them, squeal, or something all their other fangirls would do.

They weren't expecting her to pale once she saw them or to take a step away from them or look at the principal and say in a very low voice, "With all due respect, Ms. Khan, I'd rather not...".


Gee there didn't seem to be anything fun or humorous in this chapter! >_<

Oh well, next chapter then?

Oh and a special shout-out to Cutear-ar!! You motivated me to write this chapter!!