Chapter 3

Behind these Nerdy Glasses

*cough**cough* So just to let you guys know, I have no idea how to describe Nathan's dancing, so there's gonna be a video instead. Can you tell who's dancing in the vid? Lol, well READ ON, MY BELOVED READERS!! ≧^◡^≦


*Normal POV*
 
Minji and Seokie sat back in their seats as they watched their friend, Nathan, turn to one of the employees working the show to start the music.
 
Before the music started, Minji took out her camera once more and started recording, while Seokie finished his chocolate cake and started sneaking a couple bits from Nathan's chocolate cake, making sure to Minji wouldn't notice.
 
Just as he moved in for another kill, Minji caught him in the act, smacking his hand away in the process and pointing to the small stage as the music started and Nathan started dancing.
 
Remember this video is not mine, but I wish Rome was -_-" Oh and please don't give into your temtation on clicking on the other video options, lol]

 

 

 

Even though his performance was short, he had almost all the girls fangirling over him while most of the guys rolled their eyes, saying they could do the same.

"Wah, he's improved!" Minji said, clapping along with the audience.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I guess." Seokie said, not really paying attention still trying to take a piece of Nathan's cake.

"Seokie, I told you that's not for you!" Minji pouted, taking the plate from him.

Before Seokie could respond, he felt someone smack the back of his head.

"You idiot!! How dare you eat my cake!! I danced my off on stage and all you can do is try to eat my cake?" Nathan shouted violently shaking his shoulders, "Have you no heart? Have you no respect for your hyung?"

Seokie slapped his hyungs hands away before glaring, "Aish, you sound like an old ajjuma."

"Mwhoh?" Nathan was second away from beating his beloved dongseang to a pulp when Minji stepped in smiling, "Umma, calm down! I knew this would happen so I brought cupcakes." 

She pulled ot the container of cupcakes and handed it Nathan.

He sighed before taking out a cupcake and biting into it, "How many times have I told you? It's OPPA!! Not UMMA!! Do I look like your umma? Ani! I'm your oppa!"

She only calls you 'umma cuz you act like it, babo." Seokie mumbled under his breathe.

"What was that?" The so called 'umma' asked, turning to glare at the younger boy.

"Nothing, umma." He replied sending his charming eye-smile.

"C'mon, guys. Let's just sit and eat, alright? I have to leave soon." Minji groaned.

Her two older friends snapped their attention back at her beforeodding and sitting down, Seokie ruffling her hair.

As Seokie finished the rest of Nathan's cake, Nathan munching on a red velvet cupcake, and Minji eating tiny bites of her cake, two girls that looked around their age, but younger, slowly shuffled over to them shyly.

The first one, who had her hair in two pigtails asked shyly, "C-can we g-get a picture with you?"

Nathan looked up before smirking and cooly stutting up to them.

"Sure. Just you or both?" he asked.

"Both." The second girl, who had short, curly hair, replied excited as she pushed her iPhone into his hands, "Please take a good phot."

They ran over to Seokie and both posed cutely, or at least tried, as Nathan stood on the other side looking at them blankly.

"3...2...1, smile." He said dryly as he took the picture and handed the iPhone back to the girl.

"Kamsamida!" They both shouted happily as they ran off.

Seokie grinned as Nathan slmped into his seat.

"Aww, umma, don't be sad!" Minji said as she patted the boy's back, "It's just a picture."

"Yeah, I guess." He said as he straightened up, "But that was still embarrassing."

"Haha, tell me about it! You shoulda looked at your fa-" Seokie stopped mid-sentence as he saw Minji's rare scolding look, "I mean...it happens to everyone, hyung."

He still recieved a glare, but shrugged it off as he remembered something.

"Oh!! Guys, I just remembered. I heard that our school is goiing to be part of a new variety show!" He exclaimed.

"Huh? Who would want to come to our school?" Minji asked sipping her drink.

"Your company, S.M, Cube, YG, and some others." He replied grinning.

"EH?" She coughed and Nathan patted her back, "How come I didn't know this?"

"I dunno, but I heard that the variety show is gonna be about idol groups going back to high school for a whole 3 months. Apparently, it's to see how smart each idol is and how sociable they are. And the variety show is startinf tomorrow! At our school!" He said in one breathe.

"Woa, that's cool, I guess. Do you know what group?" Nathan asked, intrested.

"Umm, I know the group for first part is going to be from S.M. I think you know them, Minji. They're called...Exodus, I thnk?" He replied, unsure.

"Exodus? We don't have a- Oh, wait, do you mean Exo?" She said laughing.

"Hehe, yeah, I meant Exo..." Seokie grinned, emarrassed.

"Jjinja? Wow, S.M most really have high hopes for them. Wait, is it both K and M or just K?" She asked.

"Huh? M? K? What is that?" He asked confused.

"Gee, Seokie, for someone wanting to get into S.M you don't know much." She said, surprised.

"Shut up." he blushed, "All I know the idol group coming will have 12 members."

"Ah, so Exo M is coming, too." She said nodding.

"Hey Minji?" Nathan said out of the blue.

"Yeah, umma?" She replied.

Nathan twitched, but ignored it, "If this group is from S.M and you're from S.M, don't you think they'd recognise you? And probably expose your secret?"

Minji froze.

"...I never thought of that..." She replied, panicked, "Umma! Oppa! What should I do?!"


Annyeong!! Long time no write, eh? Lol, mianhe. Long story short: School , blame it all on school. But onwards, How'd ya like the chapter? Longer than the other two, right? MWUHAHAHA, I finally metioned Exo!! >:3

I bet most of you are here cuz of Exo, right? Lol. Well, I hope to meet your expectations, chingus! I'll try to update soon ( I can already see you rolling your eyes and saying 'You're such a bad liar, author-nim.' or maybe worse), but seriously I'll try, but I've been busy helping my unnie with her- I mean our apply story 'S.M Academy' (check it out, yeah?) and my own story 'Yah!! That's my baby sis!!' so it might not  be tomorrow-soon. But this time I PROMISE it won't be 2-or-1-month-soon update, so don't be mad, ok, chingus?

And before I go...

Comment!! Tell me what ya think!! :)

❤❤Annyeong, saranghaeyo!! ❤❤