Chapter 1

Behind these Nerdy Glasses

*A/N: Just so you know, this is set on Sunday evening, so before Monday when she goes to school*


"Yah!! Oppa! Those aren't for you!" Minji shouted at her older brother, Jonghyun, as he took another bite into the cupcake he had just stolen.

"Eh? Jjinja? Who else could these be for if not me, your beloved y brother?" he asked.

Minji made a face before replying, "Ewww, oppa. No one thinks you're y. Well, maybe the old pedo-noona down the street thinks your y."

"Haha, you're soo funny. But really who are these for?" he asked, again.

Minji ignored him and stayed silent.

"Oh no...Please don't tell me it for a...GUY!? Great, now I gotta find out who this jerk is and give him a little "talk", man to man." Jonghyun said, shoving the rest of his cupcake in his mouth before punching his fist repeatedly into his palm.

Minji just rolled her eyes, "You wouldn't punch one of you're members would you?"

"MWHO?!" he stared wide-eyed at his baby sis, "Which dongseang is it?! The hyung- or the noona killer?!"

"That's not a nice thing to call your dongseangs, oppa." she scolded.

Jonghyun just scoffed in reply, "I'm the hyung, I don't have to be nice. Now tell me who I gotta kill."

Minji frowned at his response before replying in a low voice, "Onew-oppa is nice to you guys and you guys are his dongseangs."

"Hyung? So? Don't mean I gotta be like him, the chicken-lover. He's too soft, I can automatically tell he's gonna get his heart broken more than once."

"What if he finds the right girl?" Minji replied with a dreamy look on her face.

"Y-yah, yah, yah!! D-Don't tell me you l-like my hyung!" Jonghyun shouted.

"Eh?!" Minji snapped out of her dreamy state, "No!! Of course not!!"

"Don't lie to me! What was with that look you just did, then?" he shouted back, pointing an acussing finger at her.

Minji rolled her eyes before replying, "Oppa, it just sounded like a love story. When someone who tries so hard to find love, but they keep getting heartbroken, but what if the person they were looking for was right in front of them the whole time? Sounds so romantic..."

She looked back at Jonghyun to see him giving her a bored stare.

"Wow. You're so deep, I can't see you no more, bro." he replied dryly.

Minji chuckled at her brother, remembering that he hated anything fluffy-lovey-dovey.

"They're for Seokie oppa and Nathan umma." she finally answered him, "They finally got a chance to perform at the coffee shop by the studio."

"Are you serious? Why'd you make it sound as though it was one of the members?!" Jonghyun asked, but was pretty relieved it was just her friends.

She laughed before putting the rest of her cupcakes in a small bag, "I never actually said it was any of the members."

Jonghyun sighed, "Aren't you clever? Well, I gotta go get ready, Key wants me to go to the grocery store with him later."

"Okies. I'm gonna start walking to the coffee shop now." she grabbed her jacket and the bag of cupcakes before walking out,"Annyeong, oppa"


So here's the first chapter, guys! Sorry, I know it's short!And I know Exo not showing up yet and that it's nothing dramatical yet, but still tell me whatchya think! >~^