< Extended Ending to Chappie 10 >

The Race Against Time...

“Alright and cut…!” The satisfied director signalled the end of the perfect shot. Loud applause sounded in the fully-packed room. Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong smiled delightedly and bowed to the director and filming crew. The managers of Infinite beamed at the five members for doing well.


Sunggyu tried to get up but he was being held captive by his boyfriend’s strong grip and it seemed that Woohyun was unwilling to let go of his sweet lips. Woohyun ignored the presence of the others in the room and continued attacking the addictive lips of Sunggyu. It had been long since they last kiss due to their hectic recording and acting schedule. The seriously deprived Woohyun did not want to stop collecting the ‘incurred debts’ from his boyfriend and was most certainly pleased to hear an uncontrollable moan escaping from the reddened lips of his cutie hamster. Soon, the leader heard wolf-whistling sound from the gathering crowd and he was so embarrassed that he roughly pushed himself up from his demonic boyfriend.


“Awwwww….! Isn’t it so sweetie, Myungie…?” The maknae grabbed hold of the golden rare opportunity to tease the blushing leader. However, Sungjong quickly ducked behind his chuckling boyfriend when the leader sent threatening glares at him.


Before Sunggyu could reprimand the maknae, he was being pulled into the warm embrace of his lover. The supposedly shorter guy managed to place his chin on the leader’s shoulder.


“Gyu… I think the director has some words to share with you…” Woohyun whispered huskily into Sunggyu’s sensitive ear, causing unwanted shivers throughout his body. The five members saw the scene and smirked playfully at the couple.


“Ooookay… I get it… Get away from me, you ually-deprived ert…!” Sunggyu managed to squirm out of Woohyun’s strong grip and ran towards the director as if he was his saviour. Woohyun chuckled heartily at his adorable flustered boyfriend.


Yunho winked at Woohyun and gave him a thumb-up gesture. He and Jaejoong were being invited to appear briefly at the last scene. Yunho was glad to be openly kissing his lover of nine years. Yes, their relationship continued even though both of them were in separate company. He swung his right arm across Jaejoong’s shoulder which the blushing latter tried to dislodge from his embrace but to no avail. The couple then smiled at each other before greeting the Infinite members and the filming crew goodbye.


“Sorry, Mr Song… Were you looking for me…?” Sunggyu softly inquired the happily smoking away director.


“Oh…! Yes, I was…!” Mr Song quickly extinguished his cigarette and dug out a black envelope from his coat which made Sunggyu instinctively tensed up at the too familiar item though he was already off-screen.


The director handed the black envelope to the Infinite leader with a mischievous glint in his eyes which Sunggyu failed to see as his hand was slightly trembling when receiving. However, the tiny action did not escape Woohyun’s sharp eyes though he was watching from afar. His mouth thinned into a tight line and marched towards the director and his boyfriend. The rest of the members sensed the abrupt change and followed Woohyun to the duo.


Sunggyu pried open the envelope with his shaky hands and tried to soothe his rapid heartbeat by taking a deep breath. He was about to take out the black note when a warm hand stalled his act and wrapped over his cold one.


“Gyu… No matter what, I’m here for you…” Woohyun spoke softly and gazed fondly into Sunggyu’s eyes. The leader was touched at Woohyun’s sincere and soothing words though the others gagged at the affectionate gesture and shook off the goosebumps.


“Hyung… We are here for you too…” Sungyeol said on the behalf of others. “But what is inside the black envelope…? We’re dying to know…!”


Laughing, Sunggyu smacked Sungyeol’s head before tearing the black note out. His tiny eyes widened incredibly while scanning the texts, making the other members curious of the content.


Unable to suppress his curiosity any further, Dongwoo snatched the black note and read out the contents to his fellow band mates.


Dearest Kim Sunggyu, the almighty leader of Infinite,

The response to the show was amazingly awesome and now the audiences, especially Inspirits, are requesting for sequel…!
We’re glad to inform you that you are once again selected to be the lead character…
See you soon..!


“Oh…! That’s great, hyung…! Congrats…!” Hoya congratulated the stunned leader.


Mr Song… Can I reject the offer…?” Sunggyu whined cutely.


“Why, Sunggyu…? Your performance was awesome and is greatly recognised…!” The director was puzzled of the leader’s bizarre act. “We’ve received the script and will start filming the sequel next week…”


“Why…? I’m extremely tired…!” Sunggyu whined and stamped his foot childishly. “Most of the scenes are on me and I have to run and run…! I’m deadbeat…!”


The Infinite members burst into laughter at the ridiculous reason of their leader.


“But hyung, your heroic image is being sculpted into the minds of the audience…! Even we were impressed and touched…!” Myungsoo supported, earning agreements from the other five guys.


“Whatever… Can I pass the role to Woohyun then…?” Sunggyu suggested and pouted cutely at his boyfriend. “Hyunnie… You said that you will be here for me, no matter what happens…”


Woohyun planted a kiss on the irresistible pouting lips and chuckled. “Gyu… But I love to see you in action…”


“Argh…!” Continuing his childish manner, Sunggyu protested by lying on the ground and refusing to budge. Chuckling at the adorable sight, Woohyun kneeled down and carried the wriggling Sunggyu out of the studio.


“Mr Song, I’ll take care of this whiny hamster and I will ensure that he will arrive promptly on set next week…!” Ignoring the whiny hamster, Woohyun shouted to the director, making Sunggyu groaned loudly.

The studio set was once again filled with laughter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi readers...!
Above is the extended ending to the previous chappie... ^_^

As usual, please kindly leave down your comments / complains if any... ^_~
Thank you for reading till here... Appreciate all subbies & readers...! *bow*