< Part Ten >

The Race Against Time...

Sunggyu received teary and appreciative hugs from his fellow members when he brought back the choding. The five Infinite members were almost in a joyful celebration mode for they knew that their awesome leader would never fail in rescuing the last member, Woohyun, his beloved boyfriend.


“Hyung…! We believe that you will be able to save Woohyun…! Aigoo…! Can’t believe that grandpa Gyu is able to complete every single tedious task just to rescue us… I’m touched… we’re touched…” The dino-looking guy sobbed and hugged Sunggyu tightly as he was unable to express his gratefulness and admiration to the Infinite leader.


One by one, the rest of the members followed suite and soon it was a crying mess. The exhausted leader smiled tearfully at his buddies and hugged all of them.


“We’re family, aren’t we…? Infinite is not complete without seven members…!” Sunggyu choked back a sob. It was really a sight to see six grown men crying and hugging together but it was really heart-warming to see how strong their bond was.


“Ding dong!” Just then, they heard the bell chimed. Blood seemed to freeze in every member at the unwanted tension. Too frightened and shocked, the six members could not move a muscle.


“Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!” The person behind the door seemed to be rather impatient as he rang the bells again and again.


Finally, Sunggyu snapped out of his trance and moved his feet towards the main door with the other members following close behind. Their hearts were thumping wildly against their chest, threatening to burst out anytime at the extreme anxiety.


Sunggyu mustered up his courage to take a look through the peek hole and was totally surprised to see the most unexpected person at the doorstep.


Seeing that their unresponsive leader stared into the peek hole with mouth wide opened in shock, Sungjong could not stand the uneasiness and gently pushed the leader aside to open the door.


The five Infinite members gaped at the impatient intruder who pushed rudely through the crowd with his y companion.


“Woo… Woohyun hyung…?” Sungjong gasped. The rest of the members were unable to recover from their shock at seeing the last member arrived home safely without any injury and with a y gal clinging possessively to his left arm. Everyone shifted their worried gaze to the stunned leader.


Sensing the concerned gaze of s, Sunggyu gave them a soft smile before marching stonily to the couch where the couple was sitting and making out intensely, ignoring the presence of the six guys in the living room.


Sunggyu deliberately cleared his throat loudly to gain the attention of the annoyed couple. “Mind explaining, Nam Woohyun-ssi…?” The leader said coldly and the five Infinite members in their breath sharply at the too formal address used by Sunggyu.


“Explain…?” Woohyun chuckled and twirled his finger playfully at the girl’s hair. “Oh I forget that you’re the almighty leader of Infinite and I’m supposed to report every activity to you… Alright then, Kim Sunggyu-ssi, yesterday was our off day and I went to the pub to have fun… And yes, I saw a y chick and bring her back… So, now is your turn to explain… Why are you guys looking at me from head to toes as if expecting I should be injured somewhere…?”


“Damn you, Woohyun…!” Without any warning, Dongwoo delivered a fast and heavy blow to Woohyun’s smug face. The four members quickly grabbed hold of the furious dino guy though they wished to do the same to the ungrateful brat.


“How could you, hyung…? Don’t you know that all of us are worried…? Especially Gyu hyung…! He went through so much hardships and obstacles to get us back safely… In case you’re wondering, yes, all of us were kidnapped and Gyu hyung was sent on a mission alone to rescue us…!” The always silent Myungsoo could not stand it any longer and gave the older guy a piece of his mind.


“Oh… Really…?” Woohyun smirked and wiped the bloodstain at the corner of his lips.


“Damn it…! Seriously, Woohyun, you’re too much…!” The four members again struggled to hold onto the strongly fidgeting Dongwoo.


“Dongwoo… Relax, will you…?” Sunggyu calmly chided.


“Hyung…? Seriously, how can you expect me to calm down…? …! Are you out of your mind…? Are you still mentally sane after going through the tedious tasks that you are unable to see that this over here is insulting you…? I would gladly finish off this---”


“Dongwoo…” The Infinite leader softly growled to gain his attention. The said guy stopped struggling and glared unbelievably at Sunggyu. The rest of the members were also shocked at their leader’s unexplainable behaviour.


“Sigh… He’s definitely not Woohyun… The Woohyun I love is definitely not like this… I trust him…” The tired leader slumped onto the single couch and explained to s before turning confidently to face the couple. “I bet he’s the mastermind…”


Unexpectedly, ‘Woohyun’ laughed and clapped. The y lady smiled contentedly at Sunggyu before transforming into a guy wearing white suits.


“Oh gosh…! So handsome…! Oops…! Nope, it should be so pretty…!” Sungjong exclaimed, making his easily jealous boyfriend, Myungsoo trapped him tightly in his embrace.


“Nah… Sungjongie teddy bear, back off…! He’s mine…!” ‘Woohyun’ snarled and transformed into another handsome young man wearing black suits.


“Jung Yunho…! Can you be more polite…?” The guy in white folded his hands on his chest and chided.


“Joongie… I’m sorry… Please don’t be mad at me…” Surprisingly, Yunho pouted sadly at the guy in white and swung his right arm as if to seek his forgiveness, whining like a little kid. But then, Yunho’s eyes thinned at the guy in white.


“Joongie, you cheated…! You helped the leader several times…! Don’t ever think I don’t know about it…!”


“Oops…! I was caught…? Haahaa…!” The guy in white chuckled before turning to address the dumbfounded Infinite members. “Hi, Infinite members, I’m Kim Jaejoong and this whining kid over here is Jung Yunho… Yes…! I’m the innocent and cutie angel while he’s the idiotic demon…”


“Joongie…” Yunho whined sadly again.


“Stop it, Yunnie… You’re spoiling your manly image, in case you haven’t realised it…” Jaejoong chuckled and Yunho’s face paled.


To savage his image, Yunho immediately turned strict-looking. “Alright, I was given a task by my father to test the humanity and friendship of human beings… And yes, all of you are the lucky chosen ones…! I’m glad to announce that Kim Sunggyu emerged as the winner…! Ouch…!”


Jaejoong smacked Yunho’s head mercilessly. “Just let Sunggyu’s Woohyunnie home now, at this instance…!”


“Ok, ok, my lovely angel…” Yunho smiled dreamily at Jaejoong before snapping his fingers and the real Woohyun appeared on the couch magically. However, his eyes were closed as if in a deep slumber.


“Hyunnie…” The excited leader nudged the sleeping guy gently but to receive no response. The five Infinite members stared questioningly at the demon.


“Hey guys…! No matter what, I’m a demon prince, shouldn’t you show some respect towards--- Ouch…!”


“Yunnie… I think you should do something quickly before I decide in returning to heaven and will not visit you again…” Jaejoong softly threatened.


“No…! Ok, I’ll do something, Joongie, don’t leave me…! Kim Sunggyu, think of the fairy tales again, won’t you, you dumb --- Ouch…!”


“Try again…?” Jaejoong softly inquired after smacking hard at Yunho’s head again, making the Infinite members chuckling softly at the pathetic plight of the demon prince.


Sunggyu shook his head at the pitiful demon prince before planting a full kiss on Woohyun’s lips. However, seconds went by and there was no response from the sleeping guy. Panic started to seep into the leader again. He was about to raise his head and knocked the demon prince when he felt Woohyun smiling against his lips and his sneaky hands tangling into the soft hairs of the leader to deepen the kiss.


“Wow…! I want that too, Joongie…! I want to kiss--- Where are you going, my gorgeous angel…?” Yunho ran after Jaejoong who was desperately trying to get out of the dorm but to no avail and the lucky demon prince finally managed to get a kiss from his lover.


At last, the dorm erupted into blissful and joyful laughter…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, I've posted the chappie on Woohyun... ^_^
Don't kill me, please...! Haahaa... :D

By the way, it's not really the end yet as you can see I've yet to mark the story as complete... There will be another 2 extended alternative endings to this story.... So stay tuned for more if you wanna read... ^_~

Thanks for the support & do feedback on this story... ^_^