Chapter 12

Pieces of me

 

“Omo. Kang-in oppa!” Taeyeon yelled as she happily bounced into the out-stretched arms of a man as he pulled her into a bear hug.

She had heard of Kang-in’s discharge from the military but swamped with schedules as she was, had no time to catch up with him until his head poked through the door of the dance studio where they were currently rehearsing a remix dance of their comeback song.

Looking at Kang-in brought back Taeyeon’s fondest memories of co-hosting Chin Chin Radio with him. She was so immature and unpolished back then, and Kang-in often had to clean up the mess she occasionally created. They had bonded well then and had stayed in contact even through Kang-in’s military service.

Kang-in was one of her best brothers. He knew, and had actually outed her in one of their drunk outings after their DJ sessions a few years ago. She thought her career would come to an end that night but Kang-in had simply embraced her and accepted her for who she was. They had become best buddies ever since.

“Aigoo if it isn’t our Taengoo~” Kang-in cooed and squashed Taeyeon’s cheeks together with his palms. Taeyeon beamed at the show of affection. People around her tended to forget, but sometimes she too liked it when people fussed over her like a child.

He released her to greet her eight other sisters before turning his attention back to her.

“I must go. I just came in to see you. I need to go and nail out the details of my new contract,” said Kang-in.

Kang-in draped his arm over Taeyeon’s shoulder, his hand coming to rest on Taeyeon’s collarbone.

“Oppa, you really lost weight,” pouted Taeyeon as she poked his face with her fingers. “We should go eat together like before! Oh wait! Can I afford to incur the wrath of your rabid fan-girls when they catch me eating with their precious oppa?” Taeyeon teased.

“Don’t be crazy Taeng,” chuckled Kang-in. He leant into her and whispered, “How can there be a scandal amongst two men?”

Taeyeon smacked her hands into Kang-in’s arms and threw her head back in laughter. Some things just never changed, and she was so glad her friendship with Kang-in was one of them.

She waved Kang-in off and sauntered back to the studio – where she was immediately swarmed by Yoona and Yuri.

“Omo Oppa!” Yoona called out in a dainty voice as she hurled herself into Yuri’s outstretched arms. “Oppa, you’ve really lost weight,” whined Yoona as she placed her palm over Yuri’s face, and turned her head to flutter her eyelids at Taeyeon.

“YAH.” Taeyeon growled. “You two chodings are so going to get it!” She hurled herself at the duo only to be stopped by their dance instructor’s call to resume practice.

Taeyeon drew her finger over her neck in a threatening gesture towards Yoona and Yuri, but otherwise obediently resume her position in the dance.

She was oblivious to a certain someone who was gritting her teeth in the corner and hatching a plot to stake her claim on Taeyeon so that idiot would know to never, never, never to let anyone but her hold her in that way ever again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you sure Fany-unnie?” Yoona stood at the entrance of their dormitory, holding onto three tickets to Usher’s concert in Seoul.

“Yes honey – now just go.” Tiffany gave Yoona, Seohyun and Yuri a gentle push.

“But you like Usher,” insisted Yuri.

“I told you. I need to rest my voice for my OST recording tomorrow. If I go, I’d end up screaming and screwing up my vocals,” said Tiffany.

“Well. Okay. We’ll have fun on your behalf unnie,” smiled Yoona.

Tiffany gave all of them an eye-smile before she closed the door.

I’ll have fun too Yoona-ah.

She did a mental list of the members. Yoona, Seohyun, and Yuri: Checked. Sooyoung: Drama filming. Hyoyeon and Jessica: resting at their homes. Sunny: out for her musical performance. All 7 were accounted for.

That’s step one completed. Now for step two.

She inched the door open and stepped softly into Taeyeon’s room. Her wangjanim was still in her stage outfit with the black jeans, navy blue jacket and a white ripped t-shirt that showed off more of her stomach because of the way Taeyeon was lying spread-eagle on her bed. Tiffany chuckled at Taeyeon’s mumbles.

They had completed their group activities for the day after pre-recording for inkigayo and Taeyeon, as expected, had fallen asleep while waiting for the other members to finish showering. After two weeks of planning and coordination, and endless sneak peeks at their schedules, Tiffany finally had Taeyeon and the dormitory all to herself.

She walked over to inspect her prey.

With her hair splayed out, Taeyeon’s defined jaw-line was strangely alluring to Tiffany. It wasn’t like she hadn’t seen it before. No, she had even seen Taeyeon – heck, she had seen all the other members in their glory. It happened when you have far too many members, far too little space and far too many different attires to change into.

But this was the first time she was looking at Taeyeon with different… expectations. Yes, perhaps you could say that. Like she said, she was a woman with needs, and after that Kang-in incident, she was a woman with a point to prove.

Oh yes. Here comes trouble.

Tiffany walked over impatiently and sat herself on Taeyeon’s waist. She placed her hands over Taeyeon’s chest, and locating her s, she squeezed – hard.

Taeyeon gasped as she spluttered awake.

“WHAT THE HECK – Ffany-ah?”

“Nothing Taeyeon… I just wanted to have some fun.” Tiffany drawled lazily as she trailed her hand down from Taeyeon’s throat to her neck and back again.

“But the others…” stuttered Taeyeon.

“I sent them all away… Don’t worry Tae,” murmured Tiffany as she leant her upper body into Taeyeon, leaving absolutely no space between their bodies as their bosoms came into contact for the first time.

Taeyeon moaned, and wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s gorgeous hips to pull her lower so that they came face-to-face.

Tiffany tilted Taeyeon’s head to the right as she gently nibbed on the skin behind Taeyeon’s ear, trailing kisses all the way down to the base of her neck.

She felt Taeyeon shudder like she did that night and chuckled. Yes – this was the spot where Taeyeon was the most sensitive. It was valuable information on Taeyeon that she would continue hoarding for her… personal use.

She lowered her hand and slipped it under Taeyeon’s shirt, feeling the muscles in Taeyeon’s stomach contract at her touch. Taeyeon responded by smashing their lips together.

Skirting around the patch of the healed bruise on Taeyeon’s left rib, Tiffany moved her hand up teasingly to brush over Taeyeon’s bra-caldded s, feeling Taeyeon moan into before she broke the kiss.

“Don’t tease me darling,” pouted Taeyeon.

“Then help me,” giving Taeyeon one of her dark smirks Tiffany tugged at Taeyeon’s jacket.

Wrapping her arms around Tiffany, Taeyeon bent her upper body up carrying Tiffany’s with her. She shrugged off her jacket and flung it against the cupboard so swiftly it recoiled off the door.

Tiffany smirked as she placed her hands behind Taeyeon’s back to support Taeyeon as she slowly lowered her lover to lie back down on the bed. She slipped her hands under Taeyeon’s shirt as if on an afterthought and tip-toed her fingers up Taeyeon’s right side.

“And what about this?” She murmured against Taeyeon’s face, turning her fingers to poke at the soft white fabric of the t-shirt.

Taeyeon shrugged out of her t-shirt in a haste.

Step 2: Completed.

“Fany, Tiffany, baby…” she heard Taeyeon coo as a familiar pair of lips consumed hers. She chuckled into the kiss she felt as Taeyeon’s hands dropped lower, sliding up her shorts to grab onto the cheeks of her , kneading it hard.

“Oh Byuntaeng.”

Taeyeon’s hands left her almost reluctantly but swerved around to center at the zip of her shorts. Taeyeon paused as if asking for permission to, and Tiffany’s heart soared at this small gesture. It made her feel like a princess.

Tiffany leant slowly to rest her head on Taeyeon’s chest, hearing the heavy pounding of both their hearts

She nodded.

Yes, she was sure.

But before that there was something she needed to do.

“Taeng…” she murmured as her tongue trailed along Taeyeon’s chest and up to her collarbone, leaving a wet, shivering trail. “There’s something I need to tell you.”

“Y-yes?” Taeyeon’s voice shook in unison with her hand that was halfway through pulling down the zipper.

“I hate it when other guys touch you like Kang-in did, and I hate it when you let them do it.” Taeyeon flinched from the venom in Tiffany’s voice. Her hands on the zipper faltered.

“Fany-ah, I was just -  afgjdsk” Taeyeon tried to explain herself, but a hand reached up to muffle

"So before I let you have some fun with me I think you need to be punished. I remember specifically – this is where he touched you.”

She stopped with to mark the spot Taeyeon’s right collarbone with her tongue. Leaning back to gain momentum she open and bit into the spot hard enough to draw blood, all the way muffling Taeyeon’s yell of protest with her left hand.

“Are you crazy woman?!” Taeyeon said in disbelief, trying to tilt her head to see the bite. She caught Tiffany looking at her with a weird expression in her eyes.

“It’s just – I just – you’re mine Taeyeon. Mine, and now that I’ve marked you the whole world will know to back off.” She grinned at the thought. “Don’t worry Tae-tae. I will make it up to you. Promise.”

She guided Taeyeon’s hands back to the zipper and pulled it down. Shrugging out of her shorts, she stood up to pull her t-shirt off, presenting Taeyeon with a glorious sight that drove the bite completely out of her mind.

Standing before Taeyeon in this fashion, Tiffany suddenly felt self-conscious. She had never before doubted her iness and so it was with him. But she was suddenly seized with worry that Taeyeon would not like her body.

Was her thighs maybe just a bit too fat? And maybe her s were a little too small?

“Fany-ah. You are perfect,” said Taeyeon from her vantage point on the bed.

She blushed as Taeyeon stood up to take her hand, guiding her back to the bed. She let Taeyeon push her gently to flop on the bed, and felt Taeyeon climb over her. It was a complete reversal of their positions earlier. She felt Taeyeon’s hands the corners of her and closed her eyes in anticipation of her lover’s next move.

Nothing happened.

Tiffany opened her eyes to look into Taeyeon’s shifty ones questioningly.

“Fany-ah. A-are you sure?” stammered Taeyeon.

Tiffany cocked an eyebrow at Taeyeon. It was immensely cute how quickly her wangjanim could degrade so quickly into a nervous twelve-year old right before her eyes.

“I need you Tae.” Tiffany took Taeyeon’s hands and guided them to clasp her cheeks.

“Take me.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon smiled as she opened her eyes to the gorgeous sight of Tiffany Hwang lying beside her. She had never felt so well-rested and contended in a long while. 

Tiffany had introduced her to places on her body she never knew existed, and to sense that brought a kaleidoscope of colors into her vision. Tiffany had led her to Heaven, and the fall back to Earth was so graceful that she didn't mind. 

She lifted Tiffany's hand gently off her waist and peeled off the blanket to scoot off the bed. Picking her t-shirt from the floor, she pulled it over her head and walked to the cupboard to grab a pair of shorts. She felt a dull ache on her left hand, particulary her third finger, but she didn't mind. It was a happy sort of ache. 

Taeyeon chuckled to herself as she heard Tiffany let out a soft moan at the lost of her warmth. The smirk was lost when she turned around and saw Tiffany had snuggled out of the blanket, revealing her perfect porcelain shoulders to Taeyeon’s greedy eyes. Her arms were out-stretched and laid over the half of the bed where Taeyeon had been lying.

Oh, what had she done in her past life to be able to have and hold such a perfect woman? 

Taeyeon walked over to the love of her life, feeling her heart swell and was almost fit to burst with the emotions that were finally settling after the high of the past hour.

She had spent a great deal of her high school years trying to reconcile with her own uality. She had even tried going out with men just to see if they could save her from the mess that she was going into, or sometimes just to satisfy concerned loved ones – like Juhyun unnie. Once she matured and realised that she could never run from who she was, she had even settled down into a blossoming relationship between a good friend that she was intending to take a step further.

But of course, her debut put an end to that. In all honestly, her debut put an end to all of her dreams except one: singing.

That was why falling in love with Tiffany was so hard. She had resigned herself to the fact that being Taeyeon, leader and lead vocal of Girls’ Generation meant also being a Kim Taeyeon that would have to spent her whole life under public scrutiny leaving no space for a possibly deviant lifestyle.

But Tiffany gave her hope that they could somehow work this out – that somehow she could have them both. Her dream and her love. Somehow, with Tiffany by her side, they could work it out.

Standing over her bed, Taeyeon reached for her pillow and used it to nudge Tiffany’s out-stretched arms gently. Tiffany groaned before grabbing it and hugged it tightly to her chest, nuzzling her nose deeply in and taking it a deep breath of Taeyeon’s scent. It seemed to calm her.

“I love you,” Taeyeon murmured with a smile.

As much as she wanted to watch Tiffany sleep, they had to start getting ready for their flight to Japan. She decided to wash up first to give Tiffany more time to sleep in.

She stepped out of her room and started walking towards the bathroom before turning back to lock the door – it wouldn’t do to let the other members accidentally bump into Tiffany in the state that she was in. She sauntered to the bathroom in a great mood, smiling as she slipped by Seohyun who was walking in the opposite direction.

“Oh unnie you’re awake! Have you seen Fany unnie? She’s the only one I haven’t woken up yet,” said Seohyun with a smile.

“Yep she’s still sleeping in my room, I’ll go wake her later.” Taeyeon blurted out.

Oh crap.

“Why is she sleeping in your room Taeyeon unnie?” questioned Seohyun lightly.

It wasn’t uncommon for them to share rooms or sleep on the same bed, but Taeyeon couldn’t stop the blush that was coloring her cheeks. She turned towards the bathroom to avoid Seohyun’s gaze.

“Oh, there was a bug in her room,” she said evenly as she walked away slowly.

“Oh, again…?” She could hear Seohyun mumble.

Taeyeon breathed a sigh of relief as she entered the vacant third bathroom and closed the door behind her. Out of all of their members, Seohyun was the one they were most afraid of facing should their relationship be exposed one day. Seohyun was the most upright and proper kid amongst all of them despite being the youngest. Her unbendable principles that held her world together anchored her firmly on the track to her dreams. Taeyeon did not want to know what would happen if the relationship that they shared went against one of those principles – she was actually pretty sure they did.

Unfortunately, Seohyun was also the sharpest and most perceptive out of all nine of them, and they knew they couldn’t keep their relationship from their members for too long.

Taeyeon sighed. She would avoid thinking about it until it happened.

She took a quick bath and stepped into comfortable black track pants and a grey hoodie for the flight. While the other girls busied themselves with co-ordinating their clothes and make-up for airport fashion, she could hardly give a damn. She was paid to look good – that she knew and had been told countless by her company – but as far as she was concerned, travelling was personal time, and they should be glad she arrived in half-way decent clothes and not the baggy pants she inherited from her brother.

In fact, at least she looked better than Sunny.

She smirked at her little joke and reached over to pull the door open slightly before turning to dab toothpaste on her toothbrush. It was common practice in their dorms to open the bathroom door after they were done bathing so another girl could share the bathroom if they were in a hurry.

She smiled as Tiffany stepped in, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

“Had a good sleep?” She asked before squeezing more toothpaste onto her toothbrush.

“Never better.” Tiffany smiled and walked towards the shorter figure, wrapping her arms around her waist.

“Let me do that.” She took the toothbrush from Taeyeon’s hands and gently pushed Taeyeon to sit on the toilet lid.

“Omo, we don’t have much time Fany-ah, maybe it’s – mhhh.” A toothbrush was slotted into .

“Just let me help you do it once… since you’ve been doing me all night.” Tiffany chuckled at the blush.

“You’re so cute when you’re flustered,” said Tiffany as she directed Taeyeon back to the basin to gargle off the toothpaste in .

“Wow look who’s talking seriously,” smirked Taeyeon as she turned around to face Tiffany once was free of toothpaste, her back pressing against the basin.

“Who was the one who kept going, ‘Oh Tae Tae just one more round?’” grinned Taeyeon.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon!” It was Tiffany’s turn to blush as she turned to place her carefully co-ordinated outfit of the day on the dressing table. She turned to open the shower door and turned back to frown at Taeyeon, who was still looking at her.  

“I can’t bathe when you’re standing there.” Tiffany said pointedly.

“Why not? I’ve seen everything already,” teased Taeyeon. She liked this game they were playing.

Tiffany’s frown deepened.

Oh so Taeyeon actually thought she could win this? 

Tiffany smirked to herself as she took two bold steps towards Taeyeon, watching Taeyeon’s expression falter as she unwittingly took a step back.

Tiffany brought her hands up to slip it up Taeyeon’s waist through her loose hoodie, playing with her bra strap from behind. Her face was right up to Taeyeon’s ear as she whispered.

“Kim Taeyeon. If I undress in front of you, do you think that I’ll be doing any bathing… alone?”

She could hear Taeyeon’s breath stutter.

“HEY GUYS HURRY UP! The van is here already!” Sooyoung’s shout – loud enough to be heard from the hallway - broke them apart.

Taeyeon gave her a look that flirted between lust and regret.

She smiled and patted Taeyeon on her before shoving her out of the bathroom.

“Go tell them I’ll be five minutes.” 

--------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Sorry for the fail!. I don't know if I should rate it lol. Let me know if I should.