Chanyeol's Sick + New friend!

Living with 12 demons

Next day of school came, you were humming a song as you packed your food in your bag in the living room. You noticed your english book was in your room and you felt lazy so you called Kai.

" Kai oppa! Can you get me my english book in my room? " you shouted as you pushed your lunchbox deeper inside your bag.

Kai soon zapped out of nowhere and handed you your book.

" Thanks " you said and kai zapped back somewhere. You stuffed your book in any empty space you can find in your bag and sipped them up before wiping sweat from your forehead.

" And it reminds me, is it me or is this house abit warm this morning? " You mumbled as you walked to the Kitchen.

Baekhyun came down from the stairs and noticed you in the hallway sweating hard and he laughed. He went to you and tapped your shoulder.

" Feeling hot today? "

You became surprised and looked back to see Baekhyun. You chuckled, " Yeah.. is the air conditioner broken? "

Baekhyun shook his head. " It's nothing, Chanyeol's just sick this morning. "

You eyes widened, " REALLY?! "

" Yeah, I'm not going to college today, so you can go to school " Baekhyun  shrugged and make wavy fingers. " Y'know, since Lay can't treat this kind of sickness with his magical powers. "

" I see, make sure you give him alot of medicine eo? "  You chuckled and Baekhyun nodded, smiling at you.

Kai then zapped out of nowhere and automatically saw you and Baekyun standing at the doorframe of the kitchen, " What's up? "

" Chanyeol oppa's sick, " You shrugged. " and hyunnie oppa's taking care of him. "

Kai nodded and looked around. " Where's Chen, Sehun and Tao? "

" They left early, they said they wanted to check out the school grounds, " you shrugged. " And i'm waiting for you. "

" awwwh, you're so sweet, c'mon lemme kiss you- " Kai said and leaned to your cheeks but you stepped backwards to make way for Kris.

Kris walked in the hallways, still eyes glued onto the morning newspaper. As he walked through the doorframe, Kai kissed his cheeks.

Kris turned to Kai wide eyed and breathed in heavily.

Kai's eyes popped open to see an angry Kris, glaring down at him. Automatically, Kai sheepishly laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. " I, uhh... SEE YOU AT SCHOOL MIHYUN AH! " he said before teleporting himself away.

" K.. K.. KIM JONGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! " Kris flared up and stomped into the kitchen.

You pouted, knowing Kai wasn't there to go with you, kris was angry and DO left for work already.

Baekhyun noticed it and smiled. " I'll send you off to school then. "

Your eyes widened and blinked. " NO! You need to take care of Chanyeol oppa! He'll be very lonely! I'll just ask Kris- "

" IF I SEE THAT GAY BASTARD AGAIN, I'LL KILL HIM " Kris muttered loudly for you guys to hear.

" Okaaaaay, I'll just go by bus! BYE! " You chimed and ran off.

Baekhyun chuckled as he glanced at the food on the table, " you pabo, you even forgot to eat breakfast. "

---

You went to the bus stop and sat down on the bench as you waited. You saw few students standing and waiting there too, but they're not from your school. They kept on looking at your school uniform and you knew they didn't like it.

You pouted as you swing your legs, making the bench rattle and you can hear a groan from your left. You glanced at the voice quickly to see a familiar guy snoozing off.

" omo, ZELO YA! " You shouted, making the latter wake up in shock.

He immidiately saw you and his eyes widened. He raised a finger at you and shouted, " YOU AGAIN?! WHY DO YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME?! " 

You blinked and tilted your head slightly to your right shoulder and smiled. " I live somewhere around here! You live here too?? "

He sighed and went back to what he did. 

You took that as a yes and your face lit in happiness. " great~!! We can hang out, play games and bla bla bla "

Zelo was annoyed, his eyebags grew bigger as you blabbered all the things you can do. He can't take it anymore and shouted at you again, " SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY OF IT! "

You shrugged and kept your mouth shut. Soon, the bus came and you walked into the bus innocently. 

" Wait miss, You can't go in without a card! " The driver said.

Your face fell and widened your eyes in disbelief.

" But- "

" i suggest you step out, Thank you. "

Your shoulders fell and shrugged afterwards. You turned back and Zelo walked past by you. Before you can move any further, you heard what Zelo said, " I'm paying for this annoying creature over there. "

Your eyes widened again and turned to Zelo.

" What are you standing there for? Stop wasting my money and come in here, " He said coldly and walked off to an empty seat. You smiled and followed him off.

--------

" You're running abit late today, " Chen said and chuckled at you. Exo was waiting for you at the empty classroom you guys used to go for teleporting before class starts.

" Yeah.. some bastard left me today and I couldn't face appa, so i had to come here, CARDLESS " You said as you glared at Kai. He noticed and pretended to look at the girls, smiling.

" Hey, you could've called us! We'll be able to fetch you! " Tao said worriedly. " Think what would happen if DO hyung finds out about this! "

" Naaaah, It's okay. If Zelo wasn't there to help me, I guess I wouldn't be able to go to school today. "

Kai's ears perked up at Zelo's name and he turned to you. He whispered loudly for all of you to hear, " YAH! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?! YOU KNOW I HATE ZELO! "

" oh yeah? If this ZELO you hate so much didn't help paying for me, I'd leave with my head down in shame! " You argued.

" Okay! Fine! this once, I'm sorry " Kai pouted.

" Good! If you're sorry, treat me ice cream later on! "

" Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? That's unfair! "

" it is, or i wont forgive you! "

" okayyyyyy "

---------

School went by quickly for you today. Most of the classes you have today doesn't have Zelo in it, except for maths. You wanted to apologize to Zelo, but you were to far away from his seat and not only that, when class ended, he quickly goes out of the class, giving you no chance.

Now, You were hanging out with the four maknaes of Exo at Baskin Robbins. Kai was sobbing at the price he had to pay for you, in which you purposely chose one of the expensive ice creams in the store to make kai suffer. Chen was patting Kai's back to make him feel better, but soon earned a glare from the latter.

The moment stopped as your phone rang. You took your phone out and unlocked it to see a message. You quickly opened it and saw a message from Baekhyun. 

To Mihyun
From Angel oppa

Have you finished school? If you do, do you mind getting panadol for me? Chanyeol just got his  headache and the other members didn't reply my text, thanks 

You quickly clicked the reply button and wrote a reply.

To Angel oppa
From Mihyun

Sure

You kept back your phone in the pocket and checked your bag for wallet, and when it's there you packed up your bag. Sehun noticed and pursed his lips. Tao noticed Sehun's action and looked at you, " where are you going? "

You looked up tosee the members looking at you. " Oh, I'm going out first. "

" Bring Kai go with you, " Chen said and Kai's eyes widened.

" WHY ME??? "

" Okay, nevermind, I'll just go with you then " Chen said and stood up. You chuckled and shook your head. 

" it's nothing much, you guys can go home first " You said and stood up.

" Are you sure? you dont even know this area "

" yes im sure and dont worry i remember the path, now gooo! " You laughed and pushed Chen forward.

" Wait, take this, " Chen said and handed you his bus card.

Your eyes widened and pushed Chen's hand away.

" It's okay! really! keep the card "

Chen took your hand and put the card on your palm. " Just take it, Then we'll go get your own card tomorrow. "

You nodded and thanked Chen before leaving.

----

You finally got Chanyeol's panadol and now you're leaving for home. You walked by the sideways and somehow a person ran into you and both of you fell. You looked up to see a familiar blonde and widened your eyes.

"ZELO?! " 

Zelo scrunched his face as he stood back up. ' Of all people- Not you again!! ' 

The sound of footsteps were getting louder and without a second thought, Zelo continued running away. Some men in black suits ran quickly past you and you blinked. ' Is Zelo.. in trouble? '

You quickly held onto your bag strap to prevent it from falling and you then ran off to follow the men. You passed through some alleyways, warehouses, parks, and more to the extent you don't even know where the place is. Soon the men stopped in an alley near a rundown factory and Zelo was trapped by the dead end.

You turned into a spy like in the movies you watched with Chanyeol and Baekhyun all the time. You sneaked behind the wall to check up on them, as you peeked, you saw Zelo being trapped like a rat and your eyes widned. With not much thinking, you ran to them and kicked one of the men's . 

The men in black saw you and laughed, " Girls should play dolls, not fight! " You hated unequality and the mocking tone they said and you kicked their legs. Without hesitstion, the men rushed to throw a punch at you but you quickly dodged all their punches and made sure you hit their stomach hard. Zelo had wide eyes as he looked at you fighting them off and he could swear those eyes would just buldge out onto the floor any second.

Some guys managed to punch your arm and you bit your lip from showing them your pain. 'HOLY SHIIT. HOLY ! ' 

Zelo noticed it and stood up to fight for you. He thought it was unreasonably selfish of him to run away and have a girl fight this for him. Therefore he punched the nearest guy and well it took him a while alright. You've done punching all the other guys and you were sitting down on the floor, looking at Zelo fifghting. Luckily you brought your chocolate and ate them as you watched.

For already what it seems to be an hour, Zelo managed to beat up the man. He looked at you who were enjoying your food and his face fell. ' HOW CAN SHE EAT HAPPILY AMONG THESE FAINTED PEOPLE???! ' 

" Oh! You're done! Gosh! That took you a while " You said as you packed your food in your bag. Zelo watched as you stood up and dusted yourself.

" Was I cool back there? " You asked and Zelo didn't answer.

You walked away from Zelo and made sure you left a cool impression on him but well, You didn't know anything around the neighbourhood and stopped. You turned to Zelo and gave him a sheepish smile. "Err, can you tell me the way back? I'm actually lost.. " You answered and Zelo can't help but chuckle.

You smiled knowing him chuckling. "We're friends now??? "

" Only if you promise not to do that anymore. " 

" You're so boring.. " You muttered and walked off.

Zelo laughed and kept up to you.


None of us proofread this chapter. Sorry for the spoiled words, both of us are fast typers and yeah, we make mistakes ^^

I don't like speeding up chapters but this one is to make up for the days we didn't update. i'm sorry, but both of us were quite busy these days T^T

 

Anyways, When we returned, we were hoping for hoards of comments but well, some turned up , people.. COMMENT PLEASHHHHHHH

Honestly, in this story, Zelo's actually a warm and friendly guy. He's just not used to the stuck up es girls who sometimes fangirls on him or annoy him and so, he put on the facade to repel them! :D Except you.

I'm sorry we asked you guys to help us alot, We appriciate it so much, so maybe a fast update for you guys ^^ To those who has facebook, LET'S CELEBRATE NAM WOOHYUN'S B'DAY BY LIKING THIS PHOTO!! :D 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=451909634876274&set=a.450059255061312.107248.337038563030049&type=1&theater

So anyone saw BAP's new comeback photo for Yongguk?

Excited, anyone?

Excuse my language but I hope none of you loose your ovaries XD 

I guess we''ll be able to update soon after this week is over. I mean, this week is too much pressure on schoolworks!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! TAKE CARE! ^^
And when i return, I hope for thousands of comments from you guys XD