first day with new friend (PART 1)

Living with 12 demons

DO had left early that day, So Kris had to send the maknaes off to school. They could've just used Kai's teleportation there but because each of the members always had their late fix up mornings so it would be bothersome for them to just pop out somewhere in the school, especially when students had already arrived. In the human world, they should act humanly, DO had said once, but not sure if the members cared, since they would somehow abuse their powers around the house.

" C'mon. I got work too y'know! " Kris shouted from his car angrily as seconds passed by. The other members had already finished with their morning fix-ups and Kai lastly strolled out of the house leisurely with hands inside his pockets. He had the SWAG look or maybe arrogant to some. He gave out a lazy tilt of his chin at the annoyed chinese leader.

" GET YOUR IN HERE, RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW MISTER, " Kris bellowed. He could've honked the car horn, not that they had neighbours, their house is somewhere abit deeper in the nature, but he would've face up an annoyed bacon in the house too.

Kai rolled his eyes as he let himself inside the stuffed car and Sehun started complaining, " Ugh, Hyung! The other way! I swear you're going to suffocate me with your perfume! "

" Excuse you, Perfume is for girly girls! This is a high class cologne for males. "

" oh, really? i think your 'high class' perfume smells like your grandma's "

Kai gasped, " Oh YEAH- "

" STOP IT GUYS! " Kris shouted and soon found himself mumbling his thoughts. " ugh.. seriousy need to get a van for these dickheads.. "

Kai and Sehun looked at each other before shrugging the problem off. 

---

You stepped out of the car with Tao and smiled as you look at your surroundings. Kai groaned in frustration as he saw the school building. Not only the name of the school sounds boring, the school atmosphere was also boring as hell. You followed after Chen who went inside the bulding earlier than any of you.

Again, the girls of the school were oogling at the members who stroded past them, except Kai. Who, not surprisingly, continued his own daily flirting with the nearest girl he could find and moved on to another after their conversations ended. The girls still can't keep their eyes off you, watching your every step as you near their 'oppas'. You were not used to their piercing stares so you walked off quickly to your class and Sehun had to tail you over with your speed.

As you entered, you were expecting for an empty table near you but to your surprise, your new friend was already there, waiting for you like a dog. You could've sworn that if he was a dog, he'd be waggling his tail by now. He seemed more brighter than those days you tried befriending him. Seeing that change made you happy.

You quickly shuffle your way to your seat and plop down next to him. " Morninggg Zelo ya "

He flicked your head and shook his. " I'm older than you, so I'm your oppa "

" Mwoh? really?? When's your birthday?? "

" October 1996 "

Your head jerked backwards and you blinked. " Wait, you're just a month older . "

" So? "

" we're both 16? " You said, giving out the 'we're the same age, duhh' hint.

" But I'm a month older, makes me the oppa "

" Ok fine, you win " You shrugged.

" heh. Anyways, where'd you learn your awesome moves? "

" what moves? "

" y'know the.. fight? "

" oh, that! I was taught that by my family  " You shrugged.

" Waaah, cool family you got there, " He grinned.

You chuckled.

" Don't your parents ever teach you? " You asked out of the blue.

The latter just hung his head low, looking somewhere else as he avoid your stares and eye contact. 

" Oh, If you don't want to answer, that's alright- "

" My umma's in heaven, so I'm living with my friends, " Zelo said, looked down shyly at  the tip of his toes.

You nodded as you thought you were acutally lucky you have an umma.

"  Y'know what, you can come to my house and eat what my umma cooks! He's good at cooking! "

Zelo chuckled, but thought, ' He? maybe her korean is not good. ' 

" Sure, "

Sehun had his phone to distract himself from those 'Annyoing fangirls' as he says. He was trying to close his ears but by those words both you and Zelo said (the part where you offered Zelo to come over), Sehun turned his back with wide eyes.

You were busy chatting happily about D.O's cooking while Zelo stays in his own thought of having homemade food by your 'mother.' His eyes wandered around the class as he tried to imagine the deliciousness of the food and saw Sehun, staring at you wide eyed.

' What's wrong with him? ' He thought suspiciously but shrugged it all off. ' Maybe he likes her. '


 

 

FCUK. I WAS SUPPODED TO POST THIS MONTHS AGO. I had this chapter completed but my mom brought in my fav choco fudge cake and so i just saved the draft and close AFF.

heheh.

sorry guys.

EXO'S COMEBACK.

How do you guys feel?

My reaction cant be described in words.

All i can describe is ESRCDDRXGFCFVGYHNJDK?ELV

-------------------

How

i mean

look at the mv

its ruinNing my Life

Lay looks like hes gon u

Kai wants to give you a cannibalistic blojob and a purrr

And Luhan, ASDFGHJKL:" SEE HOW MANLY HE IS???

and AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

---------------

I just-

GAAAH

I'll be replying to your comments now ;D

Oh, It's Teahyun here by the way. Ari unnie's quite busy with her personal life.

Dont mind my english ^^

And my language.

 

aaand...

 

I preordered both of EXO's album and Im dying. i cant wait like

Look how cute the cover of the album is

The first four is the cover

and the last two is the back cover :p

I'm not sure about the first four tho.

The upper two is the common one

and the middle two is ummmm, i dont know. I think what makes it special is that our precious D.O. drew the wolf and the beauty //^v^//

Have you guys got your copy??

Better get it now, cuz from what i heard almost all albums are booked ;D

The album preview is awesome, if you havent seen it yet, you can ask the preview pic from me ^^ 
Just comment below eo?

Me punching my feels xD