Guy #2

Living with 12 demons

Oh my gosh, I'm really really sorry for the late chapter ><

Life's pretty hectic these days :0


By the time you guys reached home, the lights are already dark and no sound was heard. You assumed the members were already locked up in their room, on their beds, sleeping.

DO unlocked the door and both of you walked in silently, especially you. Baekhyun was really a light sleeper and some types of noise can wake him up. You remembered the day the boys were playing football in the backyard and Chanyeol got thirsty, so he went to the kitchen to drink. But he felt abit weak that time so the grip on the glass water loosen and automatically fell on the floor, causing a noise.

You remembered the look on Baekhyun's face that time, He was really in a bad mood so he made sure Chanyeol gets it. You didn't even want to remember what he did to Chanyeol that day.

So, back to you.

After locking the door to your house, You turned to DO who was about to head off to his room, next to Luhan's. You watched as he walked away and spoke, " Thanks for tonight, I really love the floating lanterns near the river and also, this Givenchy dress you bought for me. "

DO's eyes widened and turned to you who was smiling at him before going back into your room to rest. DO blinked in disbelief as he looked down on the floor before looking back at the door to your room. He realised what you had said and chuckled before going into his room.

-

Luhan was twisting, turning and tossing around in bed since he couldn't sleep. He has college classes tomorrow and he tried his best to sleep. He soon gave up and sat straight up from his bed, ruffling his hair in distress. He gritted his teeth and followed by a heavy sigh as he walked out of bed. He needed air, really. 

His hands soon touched the knob and he can hear your voice. By that his eyes widened in glee but stopped as you continued. " Thanks for tonight, I really love the floating lanterns near the river and also, this Givenchy dress you bought for me. "

His hold of the knob now got pulled away slowly and Luhan looked at his right side of the room when he heard DO's chuckle. His heart was beating so loud that the silence that was once in his room turned to the sounds of his beating heart. He breathed out heavy air before walking slowly towards his bed and lie down once again, letting himself get drowned in his thoughts.

' Why am I feeling this way? '


The next morning came, You finished helping DO with breakfast. The other members haven't woken up yet except Baekhyun. He was already settled at the dining table but DO told him to help you wake up the other members while he cleaned the kitchen. You insisted to help him because of last night but he said by waking the members up would already help him big time.

Baekhyun also helped by waking up the heavy sleepers for you while you just need to wake the normal sleepers up (There's only a little of them in the house). You walked into Lay's room first.  He was sleeping comfortably on the bed next to the window. You tiptoed slowly to his bed and peeked up at his peaceful sleeping face and smiled. You didn't want to interrupt him but you knew he has the same schedule with Luhan this morning.

You shook his shoulder gently and said softly, " Lay oppa, wake up. "

His eyes opened slowly and looked around the room and saw you before smiling. You giggled as he did that and greeted him. " Good morning, oppa."

He chuckled and sat out of bed. " Good morning to you to, Mihyun. "

" I'll go and wake the other oppas first, " you announced and Lay nodded.

Next, you walked towards Tao's room. As you entered, you can see alot of his panda collections on the other side of the room and his gucci clothes, scattered around the room. You shook your head in dissatisfaction and walked towards his bed. You watched as he cling onto his panda like it costs his life. You thought it was cute but then Tao sneezed out of nowhere, making you laugh.

Tao woke up from your laughter and immidiately look at you in shock. You noticed and cleared your throat like nothing happened. " Err, Wake up, we got school and I'm going to wake the other members up , sorry for the interruption. Good morning by the way. "

You walked out of Tao's room still snickering as you replay Tao's sneeze and the face he was making made it more funny. Next to Tao's room was Suho. Before you can even walk in, the door to his room flung open and revealed him, already dressed up in his work clothes. He saw you and smiled. You beamed happily at him and he chuckled. " Good morning, Hyunnie "

" Good morning to you too, oppa. I'll be waking Luhan oppa now. "

Suho nodded and you walked away. You walked towards the door of Luhan's room. You twisted the knob and walked inside to see Luhan topless. You blinked as you watched him dress. he noticed a presence in his room and widened his eyes in shock. He took the nearest cloth he could find and covered himself.

You saw the thing he was holding and bursted out laughing. He blinked innocently but you pointed out to the thing he uses to cover himself. He looked down to see him cover himself using a boxer with cute deer cartoon. His eyes widened and threw his boxers somewhere and took his shirt. He quickly wore on it and looked at you in disbelief.

" Oh my god, Mihyun! You don't laugh when a guy is dressing up! " 

" Oh! I'm sorry.... " You stopped and hung your head low. but you were also curious at the same time, ' i've seen him topless everytime... but why does he seem so flustered? '

He sighed and smiled. " It's okay, just don't do it again. "

You nodded and walked out. 

Luhan took a breathe in heavily as he felt his heart beating rapidly than it usually was. He put a hand on his chest where his heart is beating and bit his lips. ' Don't tell me.. '

He shrugged the tought off and walked away.


SORRY SORRY SORRY >< I've been promoting this story for awhile but didn't update it T^T 

Unni's very busy with her school and I've been idling around my house and go on tumblr like i have nothing to do.

Okay, so, I checked the comments; yeahhhhhhhhhhh,  not much of you commented but I did see few of you answering it correctly xD

Soooooooooo, heres for you!

Kris seems abit pissed here :/ I feel really bad for him.. 

BAEKHYUN'S FACE xD

 

 

 

  

merry-krismaseu:

Kris just being himself.

image

(Source: teonbaek)

MY FEELS. I JUST FEEL LIKE PUNCHING HIM TOO T^T

I'll try to update as soon as I can. My holiday is almost over.

aaand, Thanks for the greetings you gave me T^T I was so touched.

Thank you too, Ari Unnie :'D

- TEAHYUN