Prologue

Living with 12 demons

 

November 1996. 

" You can do it miss! Push harder! " 

A tear escaped from the woman's eye as the baby came out from her womb. The empty quiet room was now filled with cries of the baby. 

" Congratulations miss. You've got a baby girl! " The doctor said as she handed the baby towards the woman. Soon, a huge smile was plastered on the woman's face. She gently touched the baby's face and now, tears came out from her eyes as she saw how beautiful her baby was. 

" Excuse me, We need to transfer the baby to another room. " The nurse neared the mother and reached her hand for the baby. The woman hesitantly gave the baby to the nurse. 

" You need to transfer into another room too, miss " 

The woman nodded, looking at the baby the nurse had brought away. 

-----------------------

" YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF HER! " 

" NO! Let's be reasonable here! She's just a baby! We're her parents! Let's just keep her! " The woman screamed at her husband. She couldn't stop crying after her husband keep on telling her to get rid of the baby. 

" Either we throw the baby away or I KILL THE BABY. You choose! " The husband threatened and stomped out of the room. More tears came out of the mother's eyes. She couldn't believe it. How could her husband be so cruel? She glanced over to the baby girl near her bed. Her eyes had gone blurry looking at the little girl. 

" I'm a bad umma. I can't protect you from your appa, " the woman weeped. She cut off the tubes connecting to her hands and stood up from the bed. She walked towards the baby's bed and bit her lip as she pulled off the baby's tubes too. She kept mumbling the words, ' I'm sorry ' after carrying the baby to the bed. She then wrapped the baby in a very warm towel before escaping the hospital in disguise. 

----------

The sky was getting darker every second. The mother walked into the alley near to the hospital. Under the stairs in the alleyway, she gently put the baby down there. She couldn't go any further. Few minutes later the nurse would burst into her room checking up on her. If she went now, it'll just not only be trouble for the nurse, it'll also be trouble with her husband who might REALLY kill her baby. Her tears had gotten more worse, her fingers trembled as she kissed the forehead of the baby and went away without turning back. 

" I'm sorry. I'll get you back one day... " 

----------- 

Two boys ran away under the rain after school had finished. They ran into the alleyway they always use as route to their home. 

Somehow as they passed by, one of them heard a cry somewhere around there. The guy then saw you under the stairs and ran to you. 

" YAH! Kyungsoo yah! " 

DO looked down at your crying figure. The guy who he was with stood by him and his head jerked back as he saw you too. 

" Kai, Who do yo think this baby is? " DO asked as he carried you on his arms. 

Kai shrugged and shook his head. " No Idea. Let's just take this baby to the police station and go home " He suggested. DO's eyes gasped and turned to Kai. 

" No way. If we send this baby off, won't the cops get suspicious? Besides, look at her~ " DO smiled as he rocked you back to sleep. 

" It's a her?? And are you saying.. We should keep her? " Kai asked gwaffled. " Na uh. No way. " 

" Fine, I'll just take her. You un-included. " DO said in his diva tone and kept you back on the table to take off his jacket. 

Kai huffed and glared at DO. " Fine. But wait till other members think about this. " 

DO smirked as he covered you with his jacket. " C'mon, let's go. " 



That's you when you're a baby! :D Read on! :D I'm so lazy to edit this. let it be straightfoward or have broken english ;D