Parents

Living with 12 demons

After the small celebration in DO's room, the members checked you out once again. 

" She's so innocent~ " Kai cooed. DO pushed Kai's face away and cringed. 

" But you're not. " 

The members lightly laughed, knowing you're still asleep. Baekhyun somehow thought of something and looked at DO. 

" But hyung... Who's taking care of her when we're in school and work? " 

DO's eyes widened. He never thought of it yet. He blinked and just said whatever is on his mind. " I guess I'll just have to drop out of school then. " 

By that the members stopped whatever they were doing and stared at DO, especially Kris, who frowned. 

" Hyung, I'll get a day off school everyweek and take care of her! Don't drop out! " Sehun whined. 

" If he's going to get a day off, then me too! I'll take care of her " Luhan added. 

" Tell me what to do. I'll help out! " Chanyeol said and soon most of the members are willing to be absent from school and work, except Kris. 

The members looked at Kris expectantly and Kris sighed. " Fine. Count me in too. " 

" Thank guys! I appreciate that " DO softened as he looked at all the members before looking at Kris. 

The unicorn raised his hand up and asked, " I'll be her second umma! Is that okay?? " 

DO stared at the ceiling and blinked before nodding. " Okay, but remember, I'm the real umma here! " 

" Of course you are! " 

" C'mon, Teach us how to prepare milk for her! " Chanyeol said as he pulled DO away. Soon, other members followed until Kris is left. The leader sighed before looking over at you. 

He softened as he neared you and squatted to your level. He smiled and said " I'll just be your appa then. " 

Somehow, you twitched, making Kris surprised. But then he chuckled.

Few minutes after that, DO came inside the room and saw Kris staring at you. A smile formed on his lips once again before calling the leader out, " Hey, I haven't taught you how to make milk for her yet. " 

Kris turned back in surprise and nodded, before leaving the room.


Short chapter. and i didn't proof read XD