Birthday girl (Part 2)

Living with 12 demons

After eating foods DO cooked, it was finally time for the cake to shine. Everyone cleaned up the table to make way for the cake. The lights were then closed and the HunHan couple brought out your cake. Everybody started to sing the birthday song for you.

" Happy birthday to you~~ "

Your eyes widened at the beautiful cake. You never seen one like that before.

" I'll make Luhan and Sehun choose my cake next time " Xiumin whispered at Chen as he watched the cake being put on the table.

" Happy bithday.... To you~~~ "

" Blow the candles! " Baekhyun said and stood next to you. You giggled and thought of a wish. ' I wish I can be with these people forever! '

Before you can even blow the candles, Baekhyun did. Everone was giving Baekhyun the WTF look and he just blinked innocently. 

Soon, everyone was eating the delicious cake. you looked everwhere for a single person, but can't seem to find him. Since you sat down next to Tao, you asked him, " where's Chanyeol oppa? "

Tao shrugged since he's immersed into the delightful taste of the cake.

You quickly finished your cake because your bladder felt like it's going to blast no time soon and then you ran off to the toilet. 

-

You felt relieved after using the toilet and walked away, as you went into the living room, you saw a foot behind the sofa and walked very slowly to see it. You thought it was a thief so you jumped on the person and punched his stomach immidiately.

Chanyeol screamed as he shot up from his faint, making you fall on your . You looked up to see Chanyeol. " Oh, I thought you're a theif . "

Chanyeol gasped for air and breathed out heavily. " Youuuu- "

" Oh, there's cake! C'mon! " You said happily and pulled him away to the dining table.

The members looked up to see Chanyeol and smiled before eating again.

" C'mere, I saved a cake for you " Baekhyun said and patted the empty seat next to him. Chanyeol nodded and went off to sit. 

-

After eating cakes, it was time for presents. You were sitting down on the floor between Kai and Chanyeol. You were looking at the remaining cake on the table and bit your lip as you saw  Xiumin looking at the last piece too. You glanced at him and he glanced back at you. Quickly, both of you reached out for the cake and well, none of you took it. 

" You need to be a panda to be as fast as him, young grasshoppers "  Tao said and took a bite at the cake. You sat back to your seat and your shoulders slumped down. 

" Okay! Presents time! " DO said happily and now all of you turned eager for it.

Do was first to give you a present. You gladly took it and smiled. " Thanks umma! "

DO chuckled, " go ahead, open it! "

You blinked and opened the wrapper. Everyone's eyes widened in disbelief as they saw the present.

" YOU GOT HER AN IPHONE 5 FOR HER FIRST PHONE?! " Kai screamed.

" Well, i heard it's really new.. and teenagers these days like it so.. " DO mumbled. " i'm really outdated. "

You stood up and hugged DO. You always wanted a phone, you got jealous that most members have their own phone and yet, you never asked for one.

" thank you umma! "

DO smiled and patted your head before nudged Kris. " okay, next gift. "

Kris took out a huge box from his back and gave it to you. You blinked as you took it from him. " Thanks appa. " He nodded awkwardly as he turned his head away blushing. 

" OPEN IT! " Xiumin blurted out and you nodded, glancing at Kris.

You opened the box and saw a MCM bag as well as some books and stationeries inside.

" Whoaaaa, COOOOLLL! " You praised. " but, what's all these stationeries and books for? " 

DO smiled as he told you to sit down. you obidiently followed and sit down on the floor again. DO nudged kris to stand up with him and kris groaned. 

" okay, so your appa and I, have decided... YOU'D BE ATTENDING SCHOOL THIS YEAR! " DO said happily.

Your eyes widened in happiness and jumped happily from where you at.

The four maknaes who still attended school joined you jumping in happiness too. " YAAAAAY! You're going with us! "

" Yep, to your new school! " 

And happiness buzzed down.

"... what? " Tao asked.

" All you maknaes are going to attend Seoul acedemy! YAAAY! " DO jumped happily in the midst of silence.

" hyung.. isn't that the most elite school in Seoul? " Kai asked.

" It is? but why is the school fee abit cheap..." DO mumbled.

" Errrr, NEXT PRESENT! FROM ME! " Xiumin said all of the sudden and ran off to take his present. he then went back to you and put it infront of you.

" OPEN IT! " Xiumin said happily.

Everyone's nose twitched as they smelled the air. ' wait... '

You opened the box and pulled out the present.

And all of you turned speechless.

".... KFC Chicken bucket? " Chanyeol said as he nodded his head slowly.

" YEP! " 

" gosh, thanks.. i don't know what to say oppa " You smiled and kept the box on the table.

" Our turn! " Chanyeol said and gave you a huge box. you got it and it felt heavy.

" by our, you mean? " Luhan asked.

" Me and Baekhyunnie! of course! " Chanyeol said happily. " Open it! "

You nodded and opened the box on the table.

Everyone stood up to see what's in it.

" You got her those? " Sehun asked, bored.

" Well, yeah! It's really famous! " Chanyeol claimed. " And Baekhyunnie her got her the album she wants! "

INSIDE: 
FROM BAEKHYUN

1. BTOB PRESS PLAY ALBUM

FROM CHANYEOL
1. GANGNAM STYLE ALBUM
2. GANGNAM STYLE SHIRT
3. GANGNAM STYLE POSTER
4. GANGNAM STYLE DOLL
5. JUSTIN BIEBER ALBUM
6. TWILIGHT
7. 50 SHADES OF GREY BOOK

Everyone was really speechless.

" How about we move on? " kai said as he gave out his fake smile.

" SURE! "

" OKAY! "

" Well, Here's from me, i'm sorry i couldn't give you better gifts at the moment " Suho said and handed out a beautiful hairclip.

Your eyes sparkled at the beautiful designs. " whoa.. thanks.. it's beautiful! " you said, still enchanted by the hairclip.

" Psh. Mine is more better, I left all of you speechless " Chanyeol said in a cocky way.

" Yeah right.. " Kai mumbled.

" I guess it's my turn... now? " Lay asked.

" Go ahead! " All of them said.

Lay took out a paper bag and gave it to you. You looked inside and took it out. It was a beautiful chiffon dress.

" Well, i was passing down this shop and I saw this.. i thought it might look pretty on you so I bought it.. " Lay mumbled.

" WOW! That is so pretty! Good choice Lay! " DO shouted which made people surprised.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

" It is so pretty! Oh god! thanks oppa! " you said.

" okay, who's next? " Kai asked. and The Hunhan couple raised their hands.

" B-bring the boys out! " Baekhyun sang, earning looks from the other members and again, he blinked innocently.

Sehun gave you a paper bag too. You smiled

" So, what've you guys gotten? " Kai asked.

" Nothing much. We noticed Mihyun don't have alot of shoes like ours so we decided to match her shoes like ours! " Luhan said cheerfully.

" What kind of shoe? You both have too much "

" look it for yourself "

You took the shoe out from the box and your eyes widened. " OMO! This is so cool! THANKS! " You said and hugged the couple.

" Mine is still aweseome " Chanyeol muttered.

" Well, Our turn! " Tao said and pulled Chen with him.

it was a small gift, shaped like a book.

" Open it! " Tao said happily.

You unwrapped the wrap and there it was, a Sun Tzu book.

" Thanks oppa! " You chimed and hugged the boys.

" but that's a lame book! " Chanyeol exclaimed.

" knowledge is not lame, hyung " Tao shot back. " Maybe you need to realize that in your tiny brain. "

" I'M NEXT! " Kai shouted happily and pushed the guys out of the way.

He gave you a box and jumped happily infront of you.

" OPEN IT! OPEN IT! OPEN IT! "

" Okay! okay! okay! " You said and opened the box.

 As you saw the insides, you looked back up at Kai blankly.

Chanyeol pulled the bax from your hands and took it out.

" HOLY MACARONIS! MY EYES! " Xiumin said.

" Dude, that's just gross " Lay said and did a facepalm.

Chanyeol was holding a pink frilly bra and .

" Whaaaat? it's victoria's secret! It quite expensive! " Kai said and shrugged. " Girls would die for this present from the hottie Kai " 

" ert " DO said and scrunched his face at Kai. " get away from my daughter. "

Everybody laughed at DO's statement and kai shrugged. " Well, i guess it's better than getting 50 Shades of Grey. "

" it's a good book! Some boys recommended it! " Chanyeol bragged.

" though hyung, i read that book. It's basically ! " Kai shouted.

" WHAT?! " DO screamed. 

" you're going to die, HYUNG " Kai snickered and Chanyeol gulped.


 

Hello, finally updated!