Taking you in

Living with 12 demons

 

 

DO made sure he hid you well as he entered the huge house. Luckily, the other members weren’t there yet. He opened his shoes and kept them in the shoe closet before dashing into his room upstairs. Kai followed after he kept his shoe too. He groaned as he walked slowly to DO's room. 

DO was really taking good care of you. He washed the dirt away from your body and smiled when he saw your peaceful and clean face. 

" She's beautiful... say, Kai, can you buy me some things? " DO asked. Kai blinked. 

" What things? " 

" There's Bla bla bla bla bla bla " 

Kai's eyes twitched at the long list and shook his head. " NO. " 

DO sighed and stood up. " Okay, Just take care of this baby. I'll buy the things. " 

Kai nodded. After DO left, He sat next to you and stared at you closely. 

" I wonder why DO hyung picked up a human like you... " He mumbled. 

He noticed you were frowning in your sleep and he softened. " Girls shouldn't frown, " he chuckled and rubbed your head. " Y'know, I don't mind having you around... but, the main problem here is- " 

" WHOSE BABY IS THAT?! " 

Kai turned around to the door and his eyes widened as he saw Kris and Tao standing wide-eyed at you. 

' THAT. ' he thought, scared.

" I- I can explain. Just not here " Kai said and ushered them out. 

--- 

DO scurried quickly under the heavy rain before reaching infront of the doorstep of his house. He closed his umbrella before going inside the house to get back to you. 

As he entered, he saw all of his friends gathering in the living room, including Kai. His eyes widened and almost rushed away before Kris stopped him. 

" STAY. " 

DO looked at Kai worriedly, and Kai nodded back at DO, assuring that you're okay. 

" Do Kyungsoo, we need to talk " Kris said pushed DO to sit down. 

" We are talking " DO said calmly as he made himself comfortable on the sofa. 

Kris glared at DO before darting his eyes to the plastic bag on DO's hand. He blew air from his nose and clasped his hands on his legs, " Whose baby is in the room? " 

" She's mine. " 

The other members were turning silent. They can already feel tension between the leader and the latter. 

" I know that baby isn't yours, nor did you steal it. Where did you pick it up? " Kris asked as he moved his body closer towards DO. 

" For your information, she's a her. And I found HER near the dump at the alleyway we used after school and for hell's sake, I EVEN FOUND HER UNDER THE FREAKING RAIN. " 

DO was getting impatient. He knew few moments after this, you're going to cry. His senses kept tingling and it displeases him.

" We can't keep her! She's a human! And look at us, we're demons! " Kris exclaimed. He can't do anything when DO was angry. 

" Fine. Be a demon, cause I'm going to raise this child alone " DO said and stood up. " DONE. " 

DO gripped the handle of the plastic bag an walked away. Soon, he heard the cries of you and his fingers twitched. 

" WAIT. " Kris said. 

DO remained quiet and walked away. 

" Fine. We'll raise the baby together then, we're a team, okay? " Kris finally said. The other members looked at Kris in disbelief. 

DO stopped before smiling. But your cries were too loud so he had to rush to your side immediately. 

---- 

" Awwww, she's so cute, " Chanyeol cooed after seeing your peaceful face once again. 

DO smiled widely once again and put the empty bottle on the table. All the members sat down on the floor in DO's room and watched as DO changed your diapers and clothes. 

" That's done, she's now asleep " DO said. 

" Hyung, what's her name? " Sehun asked, poking your cheeks. 
DO slapped Sehun's fingers away and chuckled. 

" I haven't thought of one yet " He said. 

" How bout we give her a name? " Luhan asked and Tao nodded happily. 

" That’s fine. " 

" But, whose surname is she following? " Baekhyun asked after a long stare at you. 

" How bout Suho hyung's surname? He's the oldest! " 

" No! She should follow mine! " 

" Yours? Pfft. My surname is better. " 

" Oh yeah? " 

" Oh yeah? " 

" Stop it! Of course she has to follow mine! I found her and plus, I'm her umma from now on! " DO argued before anyone can speak. 

" Okay, that's done.. But what's her name? " Suho asked, taking the empty bottle away from the table. 

" How about Soonja? I've always wanted a sister named Soonja ! " Xiumin said dreamily and stuck his palms together beside his right cheek. 

" You serious? I think Hyunjoo is better! " 

" You be serious! That's a guy's name! " 

" I prefer Misun. This name is very popular in this era. " 

" Eww, no way. " 

" WAIT! I thought of one! How about Ilsoon?? " 

" Mwoh??? You're naming her after my mom???! " 

Kris bit his lower lip as he looked around the room for another name and suddenly, he thought of one. " How about... " 

The members automatically turned quiet as they heard the chinese leader's voice. 

" How about Mihyun? " 

The members looked at each other and asked opinions within themselves before nodding in agreement. DO stared at Kris and chuckled. " Sure then, It's a beautiful name. " 

" It's decided then! Her name is Do Mihyun! Let's celeberate! " Chanyeol shouted giddily to earn 'shhhh' from the members.

 


 

HAHAHA. LOL. Still lazy to proofread ^^

 

- ME: dont cry dont cry dont cry
- MIND: dont cry dont cry dont cry
- ME:
- ME:
- EYES: lol lets go niagara falls on this
 
Here's two ummas! :D