Meeting Someone ^^

Can it Be Fate that We're together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkGSae8r_H0


You stand up with your tray of food then you suddenly bumped into someone. You both fall down and now your on top of someone (didnt know who that person was). You clear your vision and found out that it CHUNJI. You then realise your food is all over him. You froze at how close his face was infront of you. Chunji look at you weirdly and ask.

Will you get up?? . he ask irritated.

you couldnt answer so you just nodded and stand up. you see how dirty his uniform is so you come closer to him and tried to wipe the food off his clothes but he push your hand away. It quite hard so your hand kinda hurt.

It all your fault! do you have eye?? .he ask looking at you weirdly.

Look~ im sorry and i didnt meant all this to happen~ . you say looking sorry.

Watever~ .he said look away.

Before you could say anything your teacher come to you and yell you still causing this much trouble in lunch?? he ask meaning the mess on the floor.

Enough! After school You Both stay for detention!! End. He said pointing at you and chunji. 

Mwo??!! me with HER??? . Chunji said surprise.

Im not that bad~ .you mummble.

-Lunch End-

You walk to the next class. While you were walking suddenly a bunch of girls running from behind and push you against the wall and you fall on the ground. You touch your arm where you got push and it was bleeding a lot. 

I knew this will happen soon or later -_- . You said getting pissed off.

Suddenly, a boy come from behind you and ask if your okay.

hm... excuse me? are you okay? . He ask while scratching his neck.

You turn around and saw ricky. you were surprise since he talk to you.

hmmmmm......... na------nae im o----k--a---y . you stuttered.

hehe dont need to be nervous~ im not like my hyung im friendly. he say being proud.

You giggle at his childish~ .But you suddenly hold your arm to stop it from bleeding. ricky saw that and immediatly help you stand up.

We should go to the nurse room :). he say .

an--aniya~ gwenchana .you say cover your bleeding arm.

aigoo your not okay! listen to me :) . he say bringing you along.

you couldnt say anything and just walk with him. you guy arrive at the nurse room and she help putting band-aid around your arm. 

Be careful next time okay? .she said.

nae~ gomawo . you smile.

You and Ricky walk outside the nurse office and he walks with you to the next class. 

Here~ you can go inside your class now :) .ricky smile before walking off but you stop him by holding onto his arm. he turn and look at you. you quickly move your hand away since he an idol~ 

aigoo dont worry it not that u cant hold my hand :) haha . he giggle at your action.

hmm....... gomawo~ gomawo for helping me ^^ it really nice meeting you. you said being nice.

cheonma ^^ we're friend right?? he ask putting out his hand for a handshake.

sure~ i didnt know idol could be this friendly ^^ . you shake his hand.

well~ now you know :) and it seem like you interest in chunji? . he ask looking suspicious at you.

...... nae~ i do but he disappoint me~ :/ he being mean to me . you said with a pout.

haha~ he alway like that ^_^ dont mind him. ricky said.

hehe okay~ well it was nice meeting you ricky :) now i got to go. you said waving at him.

nae it nice meeting you too . he wave back and walk off. 

 


woah~ meeting ricky~~ 

i enjoy writing this chapter so much haha ^^ it funny and cute :)

hope you enjoy too 

comment and subscribe

GOMAWO ♥