Your gift for me

Can it Be Fate that We're together?

-flashback-

 ''hmm~because before i leave school that hyung give me something and told me to give it to my noona and i only have you as my noona so i took it.'' he speak while searching inside his backpack.

you look confused and waited for jimin to find it.

*what could i be?* you thought.

-end-

 Jimin finally found the box and take it out to give it to you. It was a small box with blue patterns. You take it and your curiousity grew. You put jimin in his room and went to your own room you place the box on your desk. You stare at it for long time wondering what it is and wonder if you should open it. You give up thinking about it and slowly open the box. To your surprise inside the box was a beautiful V necklace. You remember that chunji wear it in his Be Ma Girl music video. What is the meaning of this? you thought. As you take the necklace out a small letter fall out and catches your attention. You pick it up and start reading it.

'' Haena ah~ when you read this i'm already in Japan for my concert.

  I know you hate me i know i've hurt you a lot but please will you come to see me?

  I'll explain everything when I get a chance to and i promise you're the luckiest fan out of many.

  This necklace is the necklace that i wear to all my concert and i really cherish it, now that i give it to

  you i hope you would keep it and cherish it like i do. Of course there is a meaning of why i gave it to

  you but give me time then i will tell you.

  I want to see you in Japan watching me so please come.

                                             From the pabo chunji ,

                                                             I'm sorry 


 You dont know why but you were touched by his letter you dont know why you didnt want to talk to him all this time you feel stupid for ignoring him. good. now he's gone to Japan your chances are gone. You think back to his words. No i still have chance but should i come to see him in Japan? Is it really a right decision? You keep questioning to yourself suddenly your phone rang. You look at the caller ID and it was Eunmi. You pick up and the first thing you hear was 

''HAENA! DID YOU HEARD THE NEWS THAT TEENTOP IS HAVING A CONCERT IN JAPAN??!!'' she scream into the phone which almost cause you to be deaf.

''Eunmi ah~ calm down and no i didnt hear anything.'' You lied.

''ah~ but the news is true i wanted to go can you come with me?'' she asked. good now you dont even get to reject seeing him.

''hmmm~ im.........'' you stutter and didnt get to finish your word when Eunmi cut you off.

''no excuse! please? this is our chance! last time we couldnt go now we shouldnt let it pass.''she begged. You thought about for a while.

''can i think about it?'' you ask scare that she might get mad.

''sure! and we can stay there for a few days since i wanted to go around Japan.'' she said excitely then hang up. *sighed* you let out. It's gonna be a long day now. You wanted to go but leaving Jimin alone is not a good idea you wondered if Eunmi would mind bringing Jimin along. But suddenly you start thinking something else. Should i give him a chance? but am i even in the right position to give him a chance? we're not even dating. He just say give him time and chance to explain to me. You were quite disappointed though you wanted him to say something else but you couldnt think of what you wanted him to say. That's it for today i should have a nice shower and sleep. After a while you walk out of the bathroom and dry your hair. You look into the mirror a question popped into your mind. Does he love me? with that question to drifted off to sleep.


Sorry for short chapter :) 

Hope you enjoy and Happy early New year ♥

I'll upload more chapter during this week so be prepare for it xD

remember to comment and subscribe. more upvote would be best ♥

Hope everyone good luck for new year!