Meeting him??

Can it Be Fate that We're together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND3z4jaZpK8


-1week later-

It your first day of school. You walk on your own way since eunmi class is different from yours.

YOUR POV

I walk into the classroom and look around.At the first sight i saw a guy with dark blonde hair sleeping in the corner of the classroom.I couldnt tell who it was but he look familiar. I quickly throw away my thought as the teacher called my name.

Haena ssi~ will you mind introducting yourself to the class? .your teacher ask you.

nae~ .I answer and turn to look at my class and my eye keep wondering around him.

Annyeonghaseo Haena imnida~ bangawoyo .you wave and smile to your class.

you may sit next to chanhee ssi~ .she pointed at the guy with dark blonde hair.

*CHANHEE?? as in CHUNJI???!! is it really him??!! IMPOSSIBLE!! Many question start popping into my mind. I think and think until i got trip by some girls.

Oops~ im sorry. one of the girls say.

it okay ^^ .i smile and walk to my desk next to him.

NO one POV

Your now sitting next to chanhee and was peeking at him. This guy look really familiar . you thought again.You quickly look away when you see his head moving toward your direction.

Chunji POV

I was sleeping until i felt someone sitting next to me and she was looking at me! i move my head up to see who she is.

No one POV

you didnt even dare to look at him again.But the surprise is he was staring at you for a long time. You turn to peek at him and...... YOUR EYE MET!!

You were surprise that CHUNJI IS INFRONT OF YOU and you think it such a dream. You were pinching yourself to see if your dreaming but to your surprise it real!! Chunji was looking at you as if your crazy.

hmm.......... Annyeong. you say nervously.

who are you?? .Chunji question.

I...hmm... im Haena and i tranfers here.

You stuttered between words.

ohhh~ ok. he said and walk out of the classroom.

is he really chunji?? .you thought. but until you can keep questioning yourself the bell rings.

/You move to your next class with Eumni and sit at an empty desk/ You keep thinking about him but that didnt last long until you hear girls scream outside the classroom and that caught your attention. You were curious why they were screaming but not until you see Teen Top walk into the classroom. Your eye were about to popped looking at them and your ear were going to be deaf with all the fan scream.Eunmi was surprise too at the appearance of Teen Top.

Soon after all the thought gone as your teacher walk into the classroom. You peek over at chunji again and eunmi caught you. She smirk and look at ljoe too. You guy were in your dreamland while looking at them but then suddenly......................


TO BE CONTINUED~ WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER ;)

THANK YOU FOR READING AND THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY FUN TO WRITE FOR ME HEHE♥

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ♥