Hurt me Once now Twice?

Can it Be Fate that We're together?

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDb0eiQIA54


-At the airport-

You were carrying your backpack and suitcase while Jimin was hugging his teddy bear. Eunmi help you to get all the bags check in and the seat number. You still have doubt if its really the right choice to go see him. After few hour of waiting finally you can get on the plane it was afternoon by then. Jimin already fell asleep as soon as he get on the plane. It will just take almost 2 hour to arrive in Tokyo so it's not really a long trip. You look outside the window and hold the necklace that he had give to you. Eunmi put her hands on your shoulder telling you not to think too much you gave her a smile.

-Tokyo , Japan-

Finally arrive! You piggyback Jimin since he's still sleeping while Eunmi help carrying your stuff.

''Did you plan where we gonna stay yet?'' You turn to ask her.

''yeah we gonna stay at Ana Intercontinental hotel.'' she replied. 

''They have comfortable room , nice view and fit our budget.'' She added excitedly. You just nodded along since you're too tired to even pick. 

It was afternoon you were feeling hungry so you left Jimin in the room to sleep and walk with Eunmi to some close by restaurant. You and Eunmi both ordered pasta since it was just afternoon. You went to buy a small cake for Jimin since you know he would be craving for it. You went happily out of the store when suddenly you bump into someone you fell onto the ground , the cake was gone it was everywhere on your shirt. You look up and it was chunji how can there be such coincidence? what is he doing here with........a girl she look familar. It's her! That night in the changing room. It's her....... 

You were mute you didn't know what to say or how to react. What disappoint you the most was him. Why did he just stood there acting like he doesn't know you? Or is it because he has his girl next to him? She was linking arm with him seeing that you quickly stood up and get out of their way bowing to them. Tears start form in your eyes as they walk pass you were too afraid to even look back at them scare it would hurt you more. You texted Eunmi telling her to buy Jimin some snacks that you would be home a litte late cause you met a long time no see friend. you lied. 

You just walked away from that place then you end up on a bridge. You look down the bridge thinking what had just happen. You really can't trust him anymore no more! You're not gonna be his toy anymore not gonna let him hurt you anymore. You wipe away your last drop of tear.

-Chunji POV-

Manager hyung want me to take Minjung ( the girl who always disturb you and chunji) to buy her cake for her birthday. I really dont want to but i have no choice. As we walk down the street i thought it wasn't that bad going outside to get some air but until you saw a figure from far away she looked familar. Could it be her? It's impossible it can't be such coincidence right? 

Right when we were getting close IT'S HER! minjung notice my eyes was on Haena so she pushed Haena onto the ground and linked her arm with mine. ''Oops~ sorry unnie'' minjung said. I was confused by her action but seeing Haena face i missed her. I can't run to hug her though it hurt me a lot inside when i see tears in Haena eyes. She misunderstood.....first it was Minjung now it was Minjung why does she have to ruin my relationship with Haena? Haena ah....Haena ah..... i called her in my head. Minjung pulled me away i turned around the last time.

It's all misunderstanding why don't you know Haena? I'll only love you.

''Dont worry Haena....I'll prove to you soon. just wait for me.'' With my last words I turn back and continued walking. 


Sorry for making you guys waited so long! And Sorry for short chapter

I was working on this chapter long time ago but i didn't get to finish it. Really sorry!

BTW Happy Late Valentine! Hope you all finds your true LOVE!

Sad chapter for valentine :(

But ENJOY

ILY! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥