If It Wasn't You

Can it Be Fate that We're together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTf9ki3gxAE


It has been weeks that you didnt go to school. The feeling seem to still be inside you which made you become so depressed. You been sleeping almost the whole week without eating or walk out of bed. Your mom didnt bother to ask cause she knew you would get irritated. 

''Lets just take a good rest maybe tomorrow would be better. '' You say to yourself.

You were about to cover yourself with blanket again to sleep but suddenly a knock on your door.

''Haena ah~ are you awake yet??? '' Your mom ask from the outside

''Nae~ omma~ waeyo??? '' You ask with a sleepy voice.

''I was wondering if you could take your little brother to his school today.'' your mother ask.

''Arasseo~ leave it to me. I will take him later.'' You say while nagging in your head * aish i have to get up*

''Our daughter are the best! jjiang! omma gonna go work now so take care of your little brother.'' Your mother say excited.

'' nae~ byee omma~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ .'' You say lazily.

-9 am-

Time for you to wake up your brother and take him to school. You went into his room and wake him up.

'' Jimin ah~ wake up~ it's time for you to go to school. '' You shake him alittle while calling his name.

''nae? noona? .'' jimin ask confused while rubbing his eye.

You carried him up from his bed and walk to bathroom for him to brush his teeth. After a while you done dressing him and bring him down for breakfast. 

''Eat so we can go to your school today~. '' You say while seating him down

''nae noona~ .'' He eat hurrily.''

''aigoo~ dont rush we still have time.'' You say giving him milk.

After he done eating you bring your car key and put on his shoe for him and walk him out.

''Are you ready for kindergarden??'' You ask smiling at Jimin.

'' Noona~ im scare what if i dont have any friend?? '' He say with a pout.

''aigoo dont be scare~ you would be able to make many friend like noona .'' You say cheerful at him

'' nae~ noona i will listen to you.'' He giggle and look at you.

You start driving and the school wasnt that far only 25 minute . Now your infront of jimin new school. You take him out and carried his backpack for him . Jimin hold your hand and you walk him to class. You put Jimin down on the couch at the office and walk to the couselor. While you were talking to the lady , Jimin run to the other side of the office cause he saw a toy that he really like but while he was running he bump into a quite tall guy. Jimin fall on the floor and began to cry. That stranger come to carried him up and stop him from crying . You hear noises and look over and saw................ Him.......he was carrying Jimin ... your brother.... you meeting him again. THIS CANT BE COINCIDENCE RIGHT???

He look up and saw you too.... 

- chunji POV-

I stop the little boy from crying and when i look up i saw her..... it's her. It has been forever since i met her again. She change quite alittle. She look so skinny now ... she must not have eaten well , i wonder what's wrong. No matter what i do miss her.

-end-

You saw jimin crying but he suddenly stop. You wanted to walk over and carried jimin away but your leg wont start walking because of that person. You see him after few weeks and he still the same . He must forgot about what has happen already but you still remember very well. You see him walk closer to you with jimin in his arm. 

''Haena ah~ where have you been?? '' He ask smiling.

You hate that smile. You dont want to answer him. You wish he wont know anything about you. You take Jimin away from him and turn to walk away from him but he grab your arm. You didnt turn around.

'' haena ah~ waeyo??? why are you ignoring me?? did i do something wrong?'' he ask many question.

Wow...... as expect.... boys forget so fast and easily. Only the girls that still remember and get hurt everyday by little things. You pull your arm away from him and walk away carrying jimin.

''yah~ haena~ if you gonna ignore me that's fine! i would wait until you would talk to me.'' He say yelling behind.

''sure~ just wait all you want .'' you mumble

''noona~ do you know that hyung?? he is a nice person .'' Jimin ask you.

''I dont know him.'' you reply short.

You let the teacher take care of jimin and wave goodbye to him. While walking to your car you keep thinking about chunji.

''why does he have to talk to me?? why did we met??? '' . you ask yourself.

You get in the car and drive back home. When you arrive infront of your house.

............................. WHAT THE HELL......................................

 


OH MY GOD!

hey! guys!!!!!!! IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTH . i barely upload a new chapter

i apologies to make those of you to wait for me  I was busy studying cause i just went back to school and i was lazy to write cause i dont have any idea. But now im in mood and i decide to write a new chapter :)

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKES IT and i decide to make Haena ''you'' have a little brother :)

i hope you guy still interest to read my stories after waiting for sooooooooo longggggggggg

IM REALLY HAPPY THAT I GOT MORE VIEWS AND SUBCRIBER YAY!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOO ENJOY READING ;)

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <333333333

-LOVE YUNHEE-  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥