I'm Sorry I just Cant

Can it Be Fate that We're together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FweM0yoj_Us


You drove back home and saw a person infront of your house. You take your key and walk out of the car.

''What the hell?? what is he doing here??? ''. you ask yourself once you figure out who it was.

Chunji turn around and smile at you. But you ignore it and walk to the front door.

''haena ah~ why did you ignore me???'' he ask while grabbing your arm

''Do you want the answer??''.you ask while trying to pull your arm away

''yes i do.'' he answer with a soft voice

''dont you remember what happen the night when i cry and run away??'' you ask looking straight into his eyes.

He looks confused but nodded anyway. You feel sad inside you just feel like he doesn't care and you dont even want to explain things to him. You look at him for a while but then you turn around and walk inside and lock the door.

'' Haena! I dont know why you are acting like this but i dont like this! '' He shouted outside on the other side of the door while you're inside trying to hold your tears.

''What Am I To You? Why Do You Care About me?'' You ask him with your tremble voice.

''I dont know! I just Know that i want to be by your side and i want to protect you! i just miss you!'' He shout louder saying his feeling. You just couldnt hold your tears anymore so you let it roll down your cheeks. 

*There's no other way but this. You thought inside*

''Im sorry but I think You take my feeling the wrong way, the reason why im like this because i think you're annoying! you're bothering me! Dont protect me but protect yourself. Do you know how annoying it is when i keep facing you? We don't fit each other and we dont meant to be. This world doesn't have you and me in it We Came From Two Different World so please dont misunderstand my feelings. Mianhae.'' You cover your mouth crying after saying those hurtful words you yourself knows it's not true but you just have to say it. You know it would hurt him but it hurt you even more to be the one who say that to the person you been liking for 3 years.

On the other side after hearing your words chunji just stood there outside it's too hard for him to speak after hearing all those hurtful words.

''I guess i did take it wrong i'm sorry i didnt know my appearance would bother you so much. I will disappeared for you.'' He say his words softly like a whisper but you know how he is feeling. He then turn back and walk away. 

You didnt hear anymore noise so you look outside the window and see his shadow leaving.''I'm Sorry'' You dont know what else to do but burst into tears. 

''Why did I say those words to him??'' You think and think there is only one reason but no one will knows it. Only you , hell , and heaven.

Why???? Because you're thinking about his career , his life , his life that have nothing to do with you. You're not involve in it that's why you dont want to ruin it. You dont want him to lose his fans because of you , you do knows his feeling for you and you want to accept it but you cant be selfish like that. You have to think about his life too. You remember how happy he is when he's with his fans and have s by his side you dont want to ruin those happiness. Since when he met you he only have his eyes on you. You would rather seeing him with another girl instead of you. You dont know why though you just dont want to be involve. You suddenly remember your friends words ''He's a singer even if you like him would you think he would really love you?'' Before you were confident that you would make him fall in love with you but now that it happen you dont want to keep continued. Even if we date how long would it last?? You're a fan he's a celebrity it's impossible now. He already gone those words i've said i cant take it back. It's over. You fall into a deep sleep.

-6 pm-

You look at the clock and it's already 6pm you remember you have to go pick up jimin from Eunmi house because you had some stuff and couldnt pick him up at the right time so ask eunmi to pick him up beforehand. You went to the bathroom and look into the mirror , your eyes is all red and puffy. 

''How many times have i cry for this guy? does it worth it? '' You ask yourself and clean your face to make it look like nothing happens.

You arrive at eunmi house and ring the bell . You waited for her to come out and take jimin home. Eunmi came out holding jimin hands and look at you in shock.

''Omo! Haena! what happen to your face? why is it so swollen and red?'' She ask you while examine your face.

''Aniya~ it's nothing dont over react . '' You smile and take jimin hands

''We'll talk tomorrow then see you! '' You wave at eunmi and take jimin to the car.

Jimin look over at you and ask Noona~ who's that guy that we met in the office at school?'' 

You didnt want to answer but you were curious why he ask. '' why did you ask jimin?

''hmm~ because before i leave school that hyung give me something and told me to give it to my noona and i only have you as my noona so i just took it.'' He speak while searching inside his backpack.

You looked confused and wait for jimin to find it. 

*What could it be??'' You thought to yourself.


Aren't you curious what it is???? I'm curious too!

So heyyyyyyyyyyyy~ it's been like 2 month? since i wrote my last chapter. Many things has been going on so i dont have time to write new chapter . mianhae <3 i know i always say im busy but you know it's true. BUT i still remember my readers so i decide to write a new chapter today at night! 

I hope you like it eventhough you might have lose interest already cause it has been forever But please! love it! 

I will TRY to write more often and have more chapter for you guys!

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ♥ ♥ ♥

I WOULD LOVE THAT ♥ ♥ ♥

SEE YOU! ENJOY