A Day Without Him

Can it Be Fate that We're together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7lN6GACH28


You wake up in the morning remember what happen yesterday in the car. You smile to yourself thinking day by day your wish is getting close. Every moment , every second you keep smiling to yourself. You dress up your school uniform and went down to eat breakfast.

'' Haena~ why are you so smiley this day? '' . your bestfriend ask

'' hehe~ secret :P /.'' you do a merong face at her 

''aish~ fine~ you wont tell me? i'll find out haha ^^ .'' she laugh evily which makes you stare at her.

'' Go ahead~ you be curious and i be smiling ^^ .'' you finish your breakfast and walk to your school with eunmi.

-In class-

The class bell already rang but you dont see chunji or the rest of teen top anywhere . You were surprise since it was the first time you here without him . You look around the class but see no sign of him . 

During the lesson you didnt pay any attention and only think about chunji . You were kinda worry about him and how he was doing but there's no way to find out . 

'' Hey! are you going to teen top concert today? .'' one of the girl ask the other.

'' Well i will since it going to be held early. '' she reply.

You were eavesdropping them talking . Well it's nothing bad you were just worrying that's why you eavesdrop.

-7 pm-

You pick up your phone and call eunmi right away.

''YAH!! CAN YOU GO WITH ME TO TEEN TOP CONCERT?? '' you yell at the phone.

''Hey woman! calm down~ where is it?? '' she ask

'' hm........ just come here and pick me up .'' you quickly drop the phone and get your clothes to change.

-7:20 pm-

Finally eunmi arrive and you hopped right inside her car.

'' so tell me where is the concert. '' she ask looking ahead

''hm....... i seriously dont know~ .'' you say looking down.

'' mwo?? how can we go if you dont know the location??'' she ask shock.

''well~ we can ask people? or hmm.... go find it? '' you reply smiling

'' aigoo this girl~ korea is not small enough to find them that easily~ .'' she say worrying.

'' jebal~ help me this time~ .'' you say with puppy eye

'' arasseo~ only once okay? '' she say smiling.

'' nae! kaja!! .'' you smile happily

You two arrive at a place where mnet is and you couldnt get in because its already close for the ticket line. The weather is cold and windy too . You couldnt do anything but to stay infront of the gate and wait until it's over. You were freezing and you hold into your arm while look at the gate. 

'' It's okay~ i can do this for him~ i have to see if he's okay.'' you cheer yourself up .

'' Haena ah~ should i go somewhere and buy you a hot drink? you dont look well .'' eunmi ask worrying making you smile.

'' nae~ gomawo .'' you just smile and nodded your head.

Eunmi leave to buy some hot chocolate for you while you still waiting . 

-8:30 pm-

It has been one hour , waiting in the cold for one hour isnt normal. Eunmi came back with two hot chocolate. She gave you one and drink hers . 

'' woah~ this really good ^^ thanks you~ without you i dont know what im going to do .'' you look at her and show your sincerely.

'' aigoo it's okay~ we're friend :) i have to help you .'' she smile back

Suddenly you hear noise from the gate and quickly look up.................

 


Hey guys~ IM BACK AGAIN AFTER 4 WEEK ^_^ 

I miss you guy and miss writing story :)

hopefully i can write more this day :)

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT ME WITH

MORE SUBSCRIBER AND VIEW~

REMEMBER TO COMMENT <3 <3