I Thought you were different

Can it Be Fate that We're together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7P649D4LAY


You heard noise from behind and quickly stand up . You see a security man coming out and opening the gate.

'' What do you think your doing here??!! '' the man yell at you and eunmi

'' jesonghamida~ we were just waiting for someone .'' you lied

'' if you want to wait go somewhere else . '' The man pointed his finger asking you to go away.

You just nodded and started to walk slowly away with eunmi . As you walk away the man walk back inside and you turn your head to see if he gone.

''yesh! he gone~ let climb over the gate and go to the backstage.'' you ask eunmi

But eunmi sadly rejected and say she will wait outside to guard the man. You just agree with her and start climbing inside the building.

-9:00 pm-

You look at your watch and its already 9 pm which is the end of the performance for teen top . You slowly peek inside the changing room and look around to find teen top . You walk slowly pass through the hall thinking you might found chunji somewhere. Suddenly you hear a sound coming out from a room and you smile to yourself thinking it might be chunji. You were about to open the door but stop yourself until you hear a girl voice. You were shock and stand beside the wall to listen to them from inside.

'' Oppa~ i miss you a lot~ we can barely see each other~ why do you have to go to that school?? just move to my school~ .'' the girl whine 

'' baby ah~ i got force to go to that school~ and i met this weird girl... she was like stalking me.'' he talk nicely at her.

*mwo?? stalking you?? so all the time you with me was just a play to you?? was it irritating you having me stay next to you?? i wait for one hour just to go look for you because i was worry! i was wrong~ i worry for a jerk! i knew in the beginning you would be this playboy~ but i didnt believe it until today~ haha but why im blaming it on you anyway?? im just a fan who obsessed with you and do anything to see you~ You never say in the first place that you like me...... it was just what i thought and assume that you would like me or interest in me~ .... this is what happen when you have a crush on idol~ you'll end up hurting. haha why did i come here?? leaving my school , leaving my house just to meet you ^^ haha pabo girl~ 

-You laugh inside your mind but outside your tear was dropping nonstop-

The rest of teen top on the other side was walking to the changing room. You saw them coming and quickly wipe your tears and walk away. None of the teen top member see you except for niel. Niel keep looking at your shadow.

Niel POV

Doesnt that girl look familar? i think i seen her somewhere~ aish! why cant i remember??

But............ was she crying?? why?? I put away all the question i ask myself and went into the changing room....... O.O

caughting chunji with a girl......she quickly stand up and bow to us and quickly walk away.

'' Hyung! what are you doing with this girl?? .'' I ask chunji

'' aish! it's none of your business~ .'' chunji coldly reply and went to change but i quickly grab his arm.

'' hyung~ i need to talk private with you for a moment~ .'' i whisper into chunji ear and he nodded.

'' so? what you want to say? '' . chunji ask looking outside.

'' a while ago i saw a girl waiting outside the changing room and she seem like she just cry~ .'' i ask worrying.

'' what does that have to do with me? .'' he ask coldly

'' hyung~ why would a normal girl cry when seeing you with another girl?? there's only one way~ she likes you.'' niel question.

'' well isnt that normal?? fans like me~ it's normal .'' chunji ask weirly

'' but the way she cry and act is not normal~ she's different.'' niel say sadly

'' different?? . chunji ask in a surprise tone

Chunji POV

she's different?? i say that word to someone~ and ................IT WAS HAENA??!!! WAS THE GIRL CRYING HAENA?? eoteokke??? i will hurt her~ aish!! pabo chunji!! Why did i say that aigoo!!! It's RUIN!

''Hyung! are you okay?? do you know her?? '' niel ask curious

'' hmmm..... no? why would i know her? haha '' i lied back not wanting him to know anything.

'' ah~ arasseo .'' niel reply and walk back inside

I keep thinking about her and think i have hurt her heart. But why i care so much? why do i have to care so much for a normal fan? 

It..................its cant be.....................


Yo! WAZZUP ^^ yay!! ANOTHER CHAPTER ^^

kinda sad~ T_T but hope you guy enjoy it ^^

HAPPY EASTER DAY~ <3 <3 <3 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^