Eunmi?!

Can it Be Fate that We're together?

-Morning arrive-

You wake up still sleepy suddenly you got a message you take a look and it was from Eunmi. You read it and it say ''Open the door.'' You were still not on your right mind so you just got up and walk clumsily down the stair and open the door. Your eyes was wide and you were surprise seeing Eunmi with her luggage and some boxs around her. You give her the question look she just smile and walk pass you. 

'' Eunmi?! What are all these?? and what you doing here so early??'' you ask her while yawning.

''I'm going to live with you and it's better for us to get ready for Japan.'' she say excitedly

''ehh!?? You going to live here? why? i mean i thought you didnt want to at first.'' you ask surprisely

''aniya~ that's the past now i think about it and it's a good idea to live together.'' she started to unpack her things.

''But i didnt even think about it.'' you say. Eunmi give you the ''please eyes''

''You wont reject me right? we are friends and i already turn in my room so i cant get back.'' she mehrong you.

You sigh but thinking that she was here for you all this time even when you first went to korea. Maybe she can get a chance with ljoe and you can with chunji. You thought. suddenly you forgot all about your problem with him.

''arasso~ you can live here since we're best friend.'' you smile at her. She pushes you upstair and told you to brush your teeth and take a shower she need to talk to you about something later.

''Ehhhhhh! you gonna bring Jimin along? but that gonna be hard.'' she jump from her seat. You look at her with the tired look.

''but that's the only way i can't go leaving him alone.'' Eunmi nodded agreeing to you.

''So if we bring him along then you would go??'' she asked. You didnt get to response suddenly Jimin come down while wiping his eyes and yelled

''Noona!!! I Want to Go! please please please! he give you the puppy eyes. You look at Eunmi and slowly nodded.

''fine~ we'll go but only cause Jimin wanna go.'' Eunmi just keep smiling and hit your shoulder.

''It's not like you dont want to see him in Japan.'' You quickly cover . yah! Jimin was too happy to care about what Eunmi said. 

''The concert is only few days away we should pack soon and plan everything out.'' you pouted wondering if it's the right choice to go and see him. Eunmi keep telling you stop thinking too much. Jimin went upstair to pack his favorite stuff and you pull Eunmi and all her stuff to your room. You wonder if you should tell Eunmi about the gift chunji send you. 

''So why did you pull me here? she ask. You take out the box that chunji give and show Eunmi. She was surprise about the letter.

''This was why you dont know if you should go? you nod. She just look blankly at the necklace.

''You know he's an idol but it's not like an idol to be this close to a fan.'' she started. You know where she gonna go to but you didn't care about it yet.

''I wish ljoe would know how much i love him and pay a little attention to me.'' she pretend to sob. You giggle and wish how you should be happy when an idol pay attention to you but instead you only feel pain. 

''Should i give him a chance and go cheer him up like an angel would?'' You ask wanting Eunmi to give you a good answer.

'' of course you should. Even if he would hurt you more or didnt respond to what you expected at least you already done your job. your his fan right? you should always cheer him up.'' she smile you feel comfort with her answer. Maybe you should think too much about it after all your just a fan. Eventhough you were mad at him you still wear the necklace he give you. 

After the long day of packing and planning everything out you were too tired to move. Eunmi fell asleep on your bed you just feel so thankful having her as a friend. You hope she would be friend with ljoe just like how you and chunji is. Thinking and Thinking you fell asleep next to Eunmi. It was a tiring day so much thinking. STRESSSSSSSSSSSS~

How will your trip to Tokyo , Japan go? 


Sorry for boring chapter -_-  But what you think will happen to Eunmi and Ljoe??? 

Can't wait for the next chapter! JAPAN! Concert!

STRESSSSSS~ i dont know how many of you watch Running Man ( i think a lot people know) stressss is from GARY!

I hope you enjoy and please comment! i would be so so so sad if you dont tell me how you feel about the chapter. I'm writing just because of my readers cause you guys support me on my first time writing.

and remember to subscribe! and more upvote. Jebal? JEBAL! lol

♥Kim_Yunhee♥