Is He teasing me??

Can it Be Fate that We're together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oEeVv6biSE


Suddenly, your teacher tab you and eunmi on the shoulder. You guy froze at your teacher appearance since you guy havent lsiten to the whole lesson he was teaching.

Enough of staring? . your teacher ask and it make teen top turn and look at what happen.

If it enough of staring then you can go outside with the punish you'll get. he say being serious.

You were screaming inside your head at how embarrassed that was. You then walk pass chunji to go outside the class. He was watching you as you walk by and smile at you but more like teasing~

You walked outside the classroom with eunmi and back to the same punishment. You kneel on the ground and raise your hand up high in the air. Few minute later your hand get tired and you cant no longer hold it up. You put your hand down to rest when the teacher didnt see. But someone was watching you all this time. It chunji

Seongsaengnim!! That girl is resting!! . He tell the teacher while pointing at you. You heard him yelling and immediately making eye contact with him. Your eye show hateful as you glared at him but he doesnt care and stuck his tongue at you. You were pissed and in your mind you thinking how can you like a person like him?..

You bite your lips as your teacher walk to you. You hate chunji for telling on you and you hate that he was teasing you. All your thought disappeared as your teacher knock your head with the ruler.

Ow~ .you whine.

Still dreaming?? well guess wat~ you can dream in DETENTION after school. He make it clear at the word ''detention''

MWO??! .you question with a high voice.

I guess you heard me~ and only you. Eunmi get to go. He said making it clear.

Your mind was about to explode as you stared at chunji with his meanie face.

It all your fault!!!! .You mouth Chunji but he ignore you. -___________-

The bell rang~ and it finally time for lunch and you walk with eunmi to get your lunch and sit down at a table. Eunmi give you a smirked.

Yah~ Haena~ dont you think chunji is paying attention to you? .she ask talking really small since the school have lots of fan girl and you dont like them knowing that you like chunji and stuff or else you be dead.

paying attention?? more like teasing . you said in a mocking sound thinking back at his face.

omg~ that so sweet . she was smiling like an idiot.

come on~ you gotta be kidding! how can you think it sweet? . you ask her.

wat wrong with you?? i thought u like chunji and wanted to meet him now you meet him you not interest in him. she ask in a curious tone.

aish~ molla~ i thought he was nice and sweet like he been on stage ~ .you pout .

aigoo im thinking about how ljoe is~ .she say while in dreamland.

be right back~ gotta get something. you turn bringing your food tray with you then suddenly you bumped into someone.............


WOW~ wat is going on??? who is the person that she bump into??

READ TO FIND OUT ;)

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

GOMAWO