Chapt. 9

Two Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's with the worry face, hyung?"

Sehun sat down and stared his only brother with a puzzle face.

"A wolf just fell in love with Yixing!" Suho snapped.

Sehun turned around to Yixing who seemed not giving any damn, looking at him back with clueless face.

"Really?" Sehun bugged his eyes.

Yixing nodded slowly and handed him a letter.

Quickly, Sehun unfolded the letter and read the contents.

 

 

Hey, bite tight and then shake shake ‘til you lose your mind.
Hey do it in a style you’ve never tried.
Before the big full moon comes out, do away with it.

That yellow moon teases me, that I can’t have you.
‘But you’re only a rough beast.’
If you’re going to say that kind of thing, get lost. If you need me, change me.

 

 

 

"Wow..." Sehun face-palmed.

"This beast falls in love with a human Yixing. Not a vampire Yixing. This thing makes me worried." Suho sighed.

"What if he likes the vampire me?" Yixing glared at his boyfriend, before Sehun burst out his laugh.

The situation turned silent and they looked like each other.

"I-i'm sorry.." Sehun cleared his throat.

"Where did you get it? I mean the letter."

"While walking with Baekhyun before going back here, yesterday. Someone bumped onto me and i just found it in my hand."

 

~~

Sehun slowly sneaked in Suho's working room after he made sure Yixing wasn't around. He sat down on the chair while facing the busy Suho.

" Hyung, are you sure the letter is for Yixing? I mean, those wolves could sense whether Yixing is a human or not. And they hate vampires."

Suho sighed.

" Yeah, Sehun. I know..maybe the guy just dropped it randomly but you know Yixing....get excited over something he shouldn't."

Sehun smiled warmly and bid his hyung good night. All of sudden, he got worried about Baekhyun. He looked at his phone's screen which indicated no signal at all.

Was it worrying or missing him?

He chuckled. He was madly in love with Baekhyun the way he was in love with Luhan.
Getting ready, he casually gathered his things and went out to Baekhyun's apartment.

Still, he was thinking about the letter Yixing received. It was likely impossible for wolves to like a vampire what else if falling in love.
He bugged his eyes out and shaking his head.
There's no history of the two clans marrying each other. They'd be enemy since forever.
But how? Why? Who?

He rang the bell as soon as he reached his boyfriend's house.

Baekhyun who was just about to sleep mentally cursed it.
Who the hell would come past midnight? Well, ofc his sleepless boyfriend would.
Lazily, he walked out to the door and opened it, just to earn a little scolding from Sehun.

"Baekhyun..did you just open the door without checking out who is outside? What if its a murderer? You could get kill!"

Baekhyun yawned and smiled weakly,purposely leaning forward to Sehun.

"My intuition said it was you.." He simply answered.

Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter