Chapt.6

Two Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that, Sehun always keep accompanying Baekhyun when he's about to go home at night.
They became closer and they looked comfortable with each other.
Baekhyun was feeling so happy because at least there was someone who really cares about him.
A stranger who'd been his friend. Though it is hard at first.

Baekhyun chuckled when he remember the first time they met.
Baekhyun also remember the bracelet that Sehun owned. He never wear it anymore.
Baekhyun shrugged it off. Maybe Sehun lost it. He's a careless person anyway.

"May i have a 8oz cup of macchiato coffee? Not so sweet.."

"Its coming right away.." Baekhyun replied his customer and prepared a cup of the ordered coffee.

The customer looked suspicious as he wore a beanie and a red scarf.
He was trying to hide his face too.

Baekhyun looked terrified as he was staring at the guy, worried that might be some other mafia trying to hunt for him.
He wrapped the cup and gave it to the guy with his usual smiling face.

"That will be 1500won." Baekhyun said and received a 2000won from the guy.

"You can keep the change." The guy smiled and all the terrified thoughts about the guy disappeared.

"But sir, it's not good for me to receive it just like this."

The guy smiled once again and went to sit at the corner of the cafe.

He has dimples and Baekhyun was sure that the male is really pretty.
He sighed and decided to serve the guy with some breads and buns. He put them on a plate and took it to the guy.

"This is for you." He spoke softly and flashes a smile to the guy.

The guy flinched as Baekhyun came to his seat. He removed the scarf and looked at the plate.

Baekhyun stared amusedly and he was right, the guy was really pretty.

"T-thank you.." he stuttered and signing Baekhyun to sit in front of him.

"Byun Baekhyun.." Baekhyun shoved his hand and the other guy shook it.

"Zhang Yixing..but you can call me Lay.."

"Nice to meet you Lay..It's the first time i saw you around here.."

"I rarely go out from my house and i usually hang out at some other place..but i've been drinking your coffee like every week..
my boyfriend bought it for me..they are really nice and macchiato is my favourite."

Yixing smiled and mentally got excited as his plan to get closer to Baekhyun was succeed.

Baekhyun looked like a good boy - well, Yixing..he's a good boy.. And very friendly..unlike Sehun or him..
But Suho and Baekhyun could get well since Suho talks a lot sometimes.

Since there was not much people coming, Baekhyun chatted with Yixing and got to know him even more.

"I think its time for me to go and i bet you have lot to do right? i'll come over sometime, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun nodded and bowed down to show him some respect. Plus, Yixing was older than him.

 

**

 

"Guess who.." Sehun wrapped one of his arms around Baekhyun's waist and another one covering Baekhyun's eyes with his palm.
 

"Justin Bieber? Zayn Malik? Oh oh.. Austin Mahone?" Baekhyun chuckled.

"Okay, enough with that.." Sehun pouted and removed his hands.

"Still have a lots to do?" Sehun asked and peeked Baekhyun who was arranging the plates.

"Not really..i'll be done in few minutes." Baekhyun smiled.

"You should hire a worker.."

"Nah, it's fine plus i dont think there's someone who wanna work with.."

"I do.." Sehun stood in front of him and smiled sheepishly.

"You? Really?" Baekhyun chuckled and pinched his cheek.

"You're really cute.." 

"I am not..cute isn't me..you are..i'm cool.." Sehun smirked.

"Yeah, you are cool..and cold..I'm done.." Baekhyun took his jacket and got out from the cafe with Sehun following him behind.

He locked the door and after making sure everything's fine, they walked to B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter