Chapt. 3

Two Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After about 7 seconds, Sehun opened his eyes, gasping.

He was blushing but he tried his best to keep his coldness.

He sighed and made his way to his room.

As soon as he got into his room, he threw himself on the bed, hugging pillow.

"Baekhyun.."

He closed his eyes.

Weird is the only thing he can describe himself and the situation now.

He was totally interested in Baekhyun but he's scared Luhan will think that he's lying about his feelings toward him.

He loves Luhan.

Everyone knows that before this Oh Sehun is in love with Luhan.

That news was spreaded all over the vampire's kingdom within few days.

It brokes a lot of female vampires (LAMIA) not to mention some male vampires as well.

 

 

"Hunnie...."

Sehun flinched at the voice. He stood up just to see he was somewhere at the garden full of flowers.

"Lulu?" he was hesitated.

"Yes, hunnie.. it's me." Luhan appeared from somewhere.

Sehun smiled and dropped his jaw when he saw Luhan.

Luhan was simply smiling at Sehun, approaching him slowly.

Sehun can see Luhan had some golden wings on his back and wearing a white suite.

He's so beautiful.

"You are an angel now.." Sehun said awkwardly.

Luhan nodded and hugged Sehun tightly.

"I choose to be one.." Luhan said gesturing Sehun to sit on the grass and he patted his lap as if to tell Sehun to lay his head on it and Sehun did.

He caressed Sehun's hair, sniffing it and smiled. He missed being in Sehun's embrace but as an Angel, he stopped having feelings.

"Lulu...I..."

"I know.." Luhan c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter