Chapt. 8

Two Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 That night, Sehun went to Baekhyun's place. Even so, he just stared at the door and leans his back on the corridor with his arms folded.
He looked like he was having har time.

He knew he loves Baekhyun. He wanted to tell him.
He wanted to tell every single little thing to him. About who is him. About his feelings.
But, he also scared of rejection.

Sehun had totally fallen in love with Baekhyun that, if Baekhyun reject him, he didn't know what to do.
Isn't that vampire shouldn't supposed to have feelings towards human?
Human is their food. 
This isn't the first time he falls in love with human. Luhan was a human once.
Till Luhan begged him to take life-force from him and Luhan turned into a vampire with the help of Suho.
 

And he thought Luhan was his last love.

 

--

 

Baekhyun woke up from sleep, smiling.
It's Sunday and he invited Sehun for breakfast in his house.
Somehow, he can't wait to see Sehun. He wanted to see that smile on Sehun's face, everyday.
He wanted to hug him, cling on his strong body. Baekhyun slapped his face at the sudden thought.
"Not that he is my boyfriend." He whispered softly and went off to bathroom.

 

 

Busy preparing some 'English breakfast', Baekhyun turned off the stove hurrily and that was when those toasted breads popped up.
He had never been as clumsy as today. He used to be really busy in his cafe, but today just....
He sighed. He was only preparing breakfast for two and his kitchen was in mess. 
He quickly took off the toasted breads and starts making sandwiches before his doorbell rang.

DINGDONG DINGDONG

He smiled and chuckled softly, leaving all the works behind and went to the door.
He thought of how stupid is him before inhaling a deep breath and opened the door, greeting Sehun with his bright perfect smile.

"Good morning, Baekkie.." Sehun smiled and handed him a box of doughnuts.

Baekhyun chuckled softly and took it from him.

"You don't have to bring anything..im cooking for us."

"I know but i wanted to do it anyway.." Sehun took off his jacket and followed Baekhyun from back, gasping as he saw the messed kitchen.

"I-i'm sorry that you have to see this.." Baekhyun pouted and blushed in embarrassment.

"It doesn't usually turn out this way..just today, i..."

"Nervous that you're gonna have breakfast with me?" Sehun chuckled softly and hugged the older from behind.

He loves back-hugging Baekhyun so much.

Baekhyun nodded slowly and continues cutting off some tomatoes and onions.
Having Sehun hugging and observing him from behind made him kinda lost and couldn't focus on his work.

"Ouch.." He flinched as he cut his precious skin on the finger.

Sehun bugged his eyes out and withdrew himself from Baekhyun. He swallowed his saliva.

"B-blood.." He whispered inwardly, not loud enough for Baekhyun to notice.

He was craving for blood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter