Chapt. 7

Two Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekkie.."

 

Sehun soft voice melted his heart.


He froze on his track, glaring at Sehun.
His dark eye liner made him look even scarier.

 

"It-its not what you thought.."

Sehun stepped forward and tried to grab his hand.

 

"Do not touch me.."

he bit his lower lips and stepped backward.

 

"Baekhyun..you should trust me.."
Sehun pleaded, feeling uncertain.

 

Baekhyun turned around and tried to escape but Sehun on the other hand quickly grabbed him,wrapping his strong arms around him.

 

"Don't go..." he whispered softly.

 

"Don't leave me like the others did.."


He was referring to his parents and Luhan.

 

Sehun rested his chin on the older head and closed his eyes.

 

Baekhyun sighed in defeat and got soften. He stopped struggling and clenches on Sehun's coat.

 

 

"Lets get everything clear.."

Sehun dragged him to a bench near them and comforted Baekhyun who'd been sobbing softly.
He explained everything about Yixing and knowing the truth, Baekhyun gasped in embarrassment and wiped his tears.

 

"R-really?"

He asked Sehun.

 

Sehun nodded vigorously and squeezed his hand, he hugged him tight and kisses his forehead lovingly.

Baekhyun blushed and hesitantly hugged Sehun at the first but then he tightened his hug even more.


He was basically a loner but now everything had changed for a reason.
He smiled and closed his eyes,secretly thanking to god and his parents.


Even though everything seemed to be cleared now, deep inside Baekhyun's heart felt uneasy.

Sehun hugged him,kissed him. But never once Sehun expresses how does he feel towards him.

 

That made Baekhyun thinks that Sehun wasn't being honest with him.

 

That Sehun is still loving Luhan.


He bit his lips feeling a little upset over that matter but chose to shrug things off.

 

Yixing came to them with clueless face as usual along with Suho.

Baekhyun could see them holding hand and the way Suho held Yixing's hand tightly making Baekhyun even sure they were dating and Sehun didn't cheat him.

 

Suho nudged Yixing's side and signing him over something.

 

"Fine, i'll do it.." Yixing said half-whispering and walked closer to Baekhyun.

 

"Baekhyun, i'm sorry..Sehun is my cousin and i didn't mean to hurt your feeling. You know it right?"

 

Baekhyun smiled softly and nodded slowly.

 

"I am sorry,Lay-ah...i was misunderstood.."

 

Lay chuckled softly and quickly pulled Baekhyun into a hug,squealing like a girl.

 

Sehun smiled and went to his hyung with a cold face.

 

"Hyung...i still have something to settle down with you and Yixing.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter