Chapt. 12

Two Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking slowly to the park where the gate is, separating the two different worlds, Sehun keeps on glancing Baekhyun's pale face. 


"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I've been thinking too much." He laughed faintly and held Sehun, to support him from his injuries.

"Such as?"

"That day...when i cut my finger...did you....." 

Sehun nodded slowly and stared him, slightly feeling guilty.

"H-how?"

Sehun pointed a bench somewhere near them and sat on it, motioned Baekhyun to stand in front of him.
Hesitantly, Baekhyun did as told and shivered as Sehun cold hands took him by his injured arm, caused by the hairy beast, Chanyeol.

Closing his eyes, Sehun muttered something in very low voice, Baekhyun didn't have any idea what he was saying and he could only gasped in surprised as Sehun caressed his wounded and bloody arm.

"Done..." Sehun whispered softly and planted a kiss on.
He stared at his healed arm amusingly, touching and poking it, he smiled joyfully that Sehun fell in love with him even more.

Even so, somehow Sehun felt his heart aching. Knowing the fact he couldn't keep Baekhyun in his arms forever. They need to separated soon. Unwillingly.

Suddenly, Baekhyun pouted sadly while staring at his boyfriend.

"I hope i can heal you as well.."

Sehun chuckled weakly,shaking his head.

"Can we just go home? I don't think i can....." 
Sehun groaned in pain without having to finish his words.

"Oh gosh! Lets go.." 

Slowly they walk further until they reached the gate. Baekhyun's hesitated face was shown again. 

Sehun pulled his hand slowly, wanting to get in but Baekhyun was froze in his track.

"Baby...i didn't mean to force you but you've to stay with me. What if they come back and attack you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter