Chapt. 11

Two Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun walked slowly toward the park. He somehow felt uncomfortable and uneasy. 

He often looked back, feeling that someone was following him. He was worried that some wolves might attack Baekhyun through him.
Since they found out about his place, his shop and maybe right now they're investigating everything about him. And he was damn sure that no one was around at this time.

Sehun preferred they attacking him than his boyfriend. His boyfriend is powerless compared to him.
With heavy sigh, he continued walking to Baekhyun's coffee shop..it was almost midnight and he didn't want Baekhyun to go home alone.

"Kreek~"

The sound of someone stepped on the glass causing Sehun to stop and hide behind a staircase at some building. He peeked from his hiding place and saw a tall guy stared at the fullmoon while howling.
He cussed and grabbed his phone, calling Baekhyun while starting to run away.

"Baby...i was about...."

"Baekhyun, please listen to me..I want you to wait for me in front of the cafe..take your things as well. I'll explain later.."
Sehun tried to talk calmly but failed because he was panting, causing Baekhyun to get worried.

"A-are you okay?" Baekhyun stuttered and started to shake.

"Please do as i said. I'll be there in a while..i have to hang up now."

Quickly, he hung up on Baekhyun and turned around just to see the tall guy chasing him. He was definitely in trouble now.
And he knew that this guy wasn't alone. Wolf lives in a clan, searching for prey as a group, killing as one. One wolf gone, they would mourning about it for months. 
Unlike vampires..even siblings like he and Suho can kill each other.
The other wolves must be somewhere around Baekhyun and Sehun can't waste any second. He really didn't want the same thing to happen once again.

 

 

 

--

 

 

"Sehun!" Baekhyun yelled towards his boyfriend but then quickly covered his mouth when Sehun warned him not to yell.

Panting, Sehun hugged the older guy tightly and cupped his face, staring at Baekhyun's worried face for few seconds.

"Do you believe in me?" He asked, offering his hand to the latter.

"Yes, i do.." Baekhyun whispered softly and held Sehun's hand firmly.

"Don't let go of my hand unless i tell you to do so.." Sehun squeezed his boyfriend's hand and starts making steps.

Baekhyun nodded and followed him,holding onto his boyfriend's hand tightly. He didn't know where Sehun is trying to take him but he trusted him.
He somehow knew that Sehun would do anything to protect him from anyone, anything.

Sehun looked back at Baekhyun, smiling faintly and stopped by at some building, pulling his love one into his embrace.

"Everything will be just fine, baby. I'll protect you for the rest of my life." He whispered.

"What's wrong, Hunnie? Tell me..." Baekhyun pleaded while hugging Sehun tightly. His small body shivered, signaling that he was scared.

Biting his lower lips, Sehun decided to tell him but then...

 

"I guess this is not a good time to interrupt, right Sehun?" Chanyeol, the half hairy beast, howled towards them while his lip, covering a sticky saliva all over his mouth.
 

He was staring intensively towards the boys just like they're some kinda of fresh meat. Behind him, two more beasts appeared, known as Xiumin and Kai.

"K-Kai..." Sehun stuttered while looking at them.

Kai was once his bestfriend. Although

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter