Chapt. 5

Two Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing and Suho were sitting on the bench, quite far from Sehun but still, they could see everything happened.
They were wearing a hoodie and act like a lovable couple so Sehun wont notice them and it worked.

"Stop hugging me tightly,you could break my hip!" Yixing complaint and tried to loosen the grip on his waist.

"Shhh...dont be so noisy.." Suho chuckled silently and pulling Yixing closer, snuggling his face to Yixing's neck with intention to tease his boyfriend.
Yet, Yixing kept pushing him away.

 

 

"Oh Joonmyeon, i swear you wont get anything from me if you keep touching me." Yixing poked Suho's forehead and giving him a smack at the back of his head.   "Fine, you dont have to be so harsh with me.. or..." Suho smirked and whispered.   "im gonna bite you.."   Yixing's eyes was bugging out and he touched his neck and accidentally, he saw Sehun and Baekhyun were about to walk to them.   He quickly pulled his hoodie and leaned forward to kiss Suho right before the two passed in front of them.   Unfortunately, Suho was squealing in the sudden kisses and that caught Sehun's attention.
Sehun suddenly stopped walking after passing in front of them and watched around, but then feel disappointed because there's only a couple who was kissing near them.   "What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked him softly.   "No, i just thought i heard something familiar."   "Kissing sound? Did you familiar with that sound?"   "I didnt mean that.." Sehun chuckled softly and out of control, Baekhyun stared at him longingly.   Sehun noticed it and went back to wear his poker face.   "We should go now..."   Baekhyun nodded and started to walk.   "You know what Sehun? You arent actually that cold. You just need someone who can make you smile and laugh."   Sehun bit his lower lip hard. Baekhyun's right about that. He's not that cold actually when Luhan was still alive.   "Do you have any girlfri......?"   "Boyfriend." He cut Baekhyun's sentences. "I got,but he's dead...."   "Oh, im sorry.. i didnt mean to......."   "Its okay, Baekkie.." Sehun answered slowly.   "Baekkie?" Baekhyun asked, dumbfounded.   Sehun nodded and flashed him with a smile.   "I can call you that, right?"   "Sure..." Baekhyun smiled brightly and shoved his hand to Sehun.   "I'm Baekkie and you're Hunnie..and we're friend."   Sehun smiled and shook hand with Baekhyun but then his smile disappeared.   This is just like how was the first time he met Luhan.     //FLASHBACK.   Sehun was just done killing a guy. A werewolf named Tao under a bridge. He was attacked by him and injured badly. He cant even walk properly and he fell down when he tried to climb the stairs. Then, suddenly a guy helped him to stand up and propped him to the bench nearer.   "Are you okay?" He asked.   "Home.." he whispered and then everything turned black.   When he woke up, he was on a stranger bed and the guy last night was sleeping near him, sitting on the chair and rested his head by his side.   Sehun groaned when he tried to move, waking up the unknown guy who was sleeping.   "Dont move! You are injured." The cute guy claimed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter