Chapt. 10

Two Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite of facing the angry Suho everyday, Sehun was still meeting Baekhyun.
He was trying to figure out how to tell the truth to Baekhyun but all he got was a blank mind.
 

"Baby, do you hear me?" Baekhyun pouted as he waved his beautiful hand before Sehun's face.

"Yes, i do.." Sehun whispered softly and curved a smile.

"What are you staring at?" Baekhyun's pout got even bad and that made Sehun chuckled.

"You. Your precious lips, your nose, your eyes, your face.." Sehun sang playfully and squeezed Baekhyun's cheek, making he squealed.

"That's really cute.." Sehun kept on teasing his boyfriend till his boyfriend flushed out.

"Stop it." He whined and focused on the newspaper. Sehun stared him with a smile, not knowing whether to feel happy or sad.

Looking at the situation now, he had to leave Baekhyun for sake of the kingdom. Can he just retreat from being a prince?
Can he just turn back into a human? It is possible but he will need to sacrifice something in order to be alive again.

"I wonder why Lay-hyung haven't stop by lately." Baekhyun mumbled. Sehun was still thinking. Thinking and thinking.

"Seriously, Sehunnie? You did it again. You're not paying attention to me." 

"I-i'm not..I'm sorry..maybe i did.." Sehun sighed and face-palmed.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun looked worriedly at his boyfriend.

"At least share your problems with me. We can figure out together. Two brains are better than one. Not that i'm a genius but i can help."

"Youuuuu...sure love me that much.." Sehun laughed and suddenly earned a punch on his chest from Baekhyun.

"O-ouch.." He hissed.

At this moment, Baekhyun just noticed that Sehun's face and body were pale.

"Baby, you really looked pale lately. Are you okay?"

"Am I?" Sehun gasped, forming his mouth into a 'O'.

Baekhyun nodded slowly, staring him with curious face.

"Well...don't you know your boyfriend is a vampire?" Sehun smirked, trying to look playful and hiding the truth.

"Stop playing, it isn't funny!" Baekhyun claimed, half-shouting making people in his cafe staring at him in shocked.

"S-sorry.." He whispered and turned red, feeling embarrassed.

Sehun chuckled and hugged his head, giving him a perfect place to hide his face. Quickly, Baekhyun buried his face on Sehun's chest and closed his eyes tight as he heard some "aww" from those customers. Few couples were complaining to their partners because they were jealous of them.

Again, Sehun put himself in dangerous situation but he believed Baekhyun won't even notice it.

"If you're a vampire then i might be a princess..." Baekhyun mumbled slowly but that was loud enough for Sehun to hear.

He cupped Baekhyun's face immediately and and stared in anxious, not believing what he jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter