Chapt. 1

Two Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehunnn!!"

"Sehun-ah...."

Yixing screamed and Suho was coaxing his only brother.

Sehun was sulking after Yixing finished his favourite Frappucino Bubble Tea as Suho told Yixing that he didn't drink such that thing and he only drinks blood. So..Yixing without any shame finished it in a few gulps.

 

" you Yixing.." Sehun muttered.

"I would've bite your neck and off your blood and throw your body to the werewolf kingdom....if you arent my cousin."

He walks slowly as he's getting the gate that separating his world and the real world.

"Prince Sehun...it's morning in the real world..are sure you gonna go?"

Sehun glared the guard.

"Who are you? My parents? Or a security check?"

"I'm sorry Your-Highness"

Sehun flew out to the real world and landed at a park.
There's only few peoples around and some children were chasing each other.
He observed around with a creepy face. Forgot to mention. 

Sehun didn't know how to smile. Even if he's happy.

He didn't even know whats the real meaning of be happy anymore.
He observed his parents,Suho and Yixing and some other vampires in his kingdom.
They smile when they have someone they love around them.

Sehun didnt know what is love. Even he has a lot of people loving him around.

He didnt know it anymore.
Not after his boyfriend, Luhan died because of the Devilish Werewolves attacked him, him and left him in pain before he died in Sehun's embrace. Sehun didnt have friends because of his coldness.
Wait... People wanna be his friends but h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter