Going home again

Why Are You Making Me Feel This Way?

A/N: before you read, i warn you, that this isn't a chapter i've used a lot of time on, because i'm going to norway in a short while. 

My flight leaves in some hours, so please bear over with me. I just thought i should update before i go, because i love you so //omg look it rhymed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jonghyun POV

While driving all of my friends home (because i was the only one sober enough to stand up, and because i'm such a good person of course) i couldn't get my smile of my face, and Changmin seemed to notice that, even though he was really drunk. He furrowed his eyebrows a bit, and i knew he would ask me about it as soon as he was the only one left in the car.

I drove all my friends home, and when i said goodbye to Woohyun (who didn't even answer, because still was a bit pissed at me, for pushing him away from Key some hours ago, and too drunk to talk, and so on......) and closed the door after him, Changmin looked at me with a smile on his face, waiting for an explanation.

 

"What?" i asked, like i had no idea what he wanted me to explain.

"Don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about! These last few days you've been smiling a lot, but you've also looked like something really bothered you... Is it because of this Key guy, which you claim to be a complete stranger to you?" He asked, looking really curious and excited, obviously being a lot more sober than a while before. 

I just shook my head, and started to drive again, pretending not to have a slightest clue, of what he was saying, even though i knew exactly what he meant.

"Jonghyun, seriously! I know you more than anyone else does. I know everything about you, and i know that you're keeping a secret from me!" He said teasingly, and smiled. 

Wait, did he even drink at all? How could he possibly think so much, and talk so easily?

Like he could read my mind (or he probably could read my puzzled expression) he said: "Oh, and for the record, i didn't even drink that much. Luckily, because if i did, i wouldn't notice you sneak away from us several times, to talk to that stranger." And he made sure to emphasise the word stranger, so i noticed it. Not that i didn't notice it anyway.

So he did find out..

Great, how do i explain myself? I should probably just play innoncent as long as i can. Like it doesn't mean anything.

I tried to be calm, but it was getting pretty hard now, but i answered: "Jeez, Changmin! So what if i talk to some guy? Does it matter?" I asked, slightly frustrated with the whole situation, and because the goddamn car in front of me, obviously a tourist or an old person, taking all the time he needs. 

Changmin then grinned, looking really satisfied with himself and then just shrugged, and shook his head a bit.

"Nothing.. it means nothing at all.." he sang to himself, but loudly enough for me to hear it.

I was seriously about to get mad on him, and was about to yell, but the car (or should i say snail) then started to drive even slower than before. An old man with no legs would walk at least 4 times as fast. I couldn't take it anymore, and overtook him, even though a policecar was a bit behind us. I couldn't care less, and just wanted to get Changmin home, so i could finally go to bed.

Changmin's constant smile was annoying the heck out of me, but i decided to stay cool, and ignore it. If i didn't, he'd surely be suspicious, and i don't want that to happen. It's the best for Key and me, anyway.

My eyes we're on the road, even though Changmins eyes we're on me, and he every now and then came with some comments about the club, and "what a pity it was, that i didn't spend time with that Key guy more often.." 

 

When i finally parked outside his house, I decided to look at him, but he didn't move. I then reached out and opened the door for him with a sarcastic smile, but he still didn't do anything. I raised my right eyebrow, and crossed my arms.

"Shouldn't you go inside?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"No. Not before you tell me what's going on between you and the guy at the bar.." He answered, still with a smile on his face, and closed the door again.

"Seriously, Changmin? We just talked a bit, okay? I've never met him before!!" I defended myself.

"Are you sure? You seemed pretty close, by the way you talked, and looked at eachother..." He said, with a sweet smile, and pinched my cheeks. 

I immediately pushed him away. "What the hell?! Did you spy on us, or something?!" I asked, looking at him with eyes that could kill.

He shrugged, and slowly opened the door again. "Maybe..."

Now i knew that there was no way i would get out of this now, but i would rather wait telling him the truth.

"Fine!!" I said. "i'll tell you about it, but not now.. I'm reaaaally tired!" I said, and faked a yawn, and rubbed my eyes.

He grinned, and stepped out of the car. "Whatever you say.. But thanks for driving me home Jonghyun, and i'll see you soon!"

"Yeah sure.." I said, and couldn't help but to smile.

He was my best friend after all.

 

The conversations with Key popped into my head again, as i started to drive home. We talked really well, and he was just like me. I mean, maybe he's not as bad as i thought.

At first i found it really annoying that i kept on thinking about Key, but now i'm kind of used to it, and it's okay, i guess.

 

The one thing i think about the most is how the hell he ended this way. His house is broken down, he has no proper clothes to wear, and he's way too skinny.

 

The thing i had no idea about, was the fact that i would end up with Key in my house only some minutes after.

 

Key POV

The blasting music, the stupid drunk people, and having Jonghyuns words in my head, all at one time is not a great combination.

I felt really sick, and thought about leaving, but decided not to. I mean, come on! I won't go home for nothing, will i? I've gone through much worse stuff!

And i even lost my job at the café today, so now i have no idea about what i should do, to get food and pay the rent.

But now i have food, at least. The fact that i got it from Jonghyun, is still to good (or bad?) to be true, because people like hime aren't supposed to have any contact with me at all.

 

Even though i shouldn't, i really liked talking to him, and i let all my words and thoughts free when i did it. I even told him some of the things i've kept to myself for years, even though it was wrong of me.

Now that he was gone home with his friends, i regretted it badly. He's probably just playing with me, pretending to care, so he can make fun of me when i'm not there. Or that's what everyone else would do, so what makes him different? He's just as stupid as everyone else!

 

I decided, that that was the last time i would ever talk to him.

I can't let my feelings run free like that, or get attached to anyone. Especially not people like him. I know that he has lost his interest in me in some days, and i'll be all alone again.

 

When the club finally closed, i was exhausted, hungry and had a major headache. I just wanted to get home, eat, and then go to sleep, and was really happy that i was able to do so. Especially that eating thing..

 

But that never happened, because while i was trying to get through the crowd, i got pushed from every direction, and had a really hard time to get out of it again. And when i finally got out of the crowd, i was much more tired than before.

And that was surely one of the reasons, i didn't notice the boy some meters away. He ran into me with all his power, and i felt my head hit the ground.

 

That was the last thing i remembered, before i woke up in a bed, that surely wasn't mine.The bed was way to comfortable, and i had at least three blankets, i assumed, because i was really hot (literally).

I still had an headache, but not as much as before, and i was happy for that. I was about to go to sleep again, but decided that it would probably be a good idea, to find out where i am.

I opened my eyes, and looked around. It was not the grey and empty walls that i was used to see, but these we're white, perfectly clean and there we're some paintings on the wall, and i supposed they weren't cheap. 

While looking around in this foreign room, there was only one thing that really caught my attention was a picture (that seemed to be ripped in half) of a really beautiful woman, and some young male. 

I ignored the pain in my head, and the exhaustion, and decided to get out of this comfortable bed and look at the picture, all out of pure curiousity. I walked closer and closer, and then i saw who this 'male' was. 

Wait, i couldn't possibly be in.........

 

"Hello.." a familiar voice said, in an ironical tone.

My eyes we're shut within some seconds, and i slowly turned around, and opened them again.

 

It was Jonghyun.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i said, i'm terribly sorry for this chapter, but i did my best. 

I will be gone for 11 days, and i will start on the next chapter when i come back.

I love you all, for reading the chapter anyway <3

Goodbye, and i'll see you when i come back~