Introduction

Why Are You Making Me Feel This Way?


 

Key POV

I entered my cold apartment, and sighed deeply. I slowly closed the door behind me, and shivered, because of the cold air coming in, from the window, that just never wants to shut properly. I looked around, and walked in to the kitchen, and opened the fridge. Nothing, except an old bottle of water, that i really should throw away, but then it would be empty. I put my hand in my pockets, trying to find a single penny, but without luck. My salary comes in soon, and until then.. i don't know. I guess i could find some food in the back of the café i work at, at probably steal a sandwich, without anyone noticing. But if someone found out, i would have to kick that persons . Well, you can never trust anyone, can you?
               

My phone vibrated in my pocket, and i looked at the screen. Kwanghee. I sighed, and put the phone  back in my pocket, and ignored it. I wasn’t really in the mood for his happy voice right now, telling me about that new guy from his work, that just has the best body, and those perfect brown eyes. Yes, he’s my best friend, and has always been, but sometimes he’s just too happy and optimistic, while i.. well, i don’t see anything good in this world. I mean, there really isn’t. Just getting through everyday, trying to get enough food, pay the bills, and trying to catch up on that sleep, you’ll never get. At least that’s my life.

Well, no food for me today, then.. But i already ate this morning, so i’ll get through. I’m so used to it anyway. I sat down in the livingroom, and looked out of the window. I saw a couple, with interlaced fingers, and the guy planting kisses in the girls hair, come out from that popular restaurant i’ve always wanted to go to, and then they entered a car, and drove away. Wouldn’t it be nice, having someone to talk to when you’re down, and make you feel butterflies everyday? I shook my head, and looked at all the un-opened envelopes. I don’t want to read them. Not yet. I know what it says. “Dear Kim Kibum, we’re sorry to say, that if you can’t pay the bill, your apartment will go to someone else.”, or “Dear Kim Kibum, if you won’t respond to this letter soon, we’ll sell your apartment, without further explanation.”

 

I sighed once again, and went into my bedroom, and threw my self on the small, hard, bed in the corner of the room. I was about to turn on the heat, but shook my head. If i can’t pay my bill within two weeks, i can’t have the apartment anymore. And if i have to pay the rent, it means no luxury (yeah, like i’ve ever had any of that), and no full stomach for a long time. But then again, who needs food anyway? It just makes you fat, and if you eat, you always want more. I closed my eyes, and wrapped up in the thin blanket. Tomorrow, i’ll find a solution to this, but  right now, i just want to sleep. Then maybe i can get at least 5 hours of sleep, before my early shift tomorrow.

 

 

Jonghyun POV

 

I walked out of the restaurant, my fingers interlaced with Sekyungs. She was just really happy, and it was kind of annoying actually. It was just a necklace and some flowers, for christs sake! Why do you make such a big deal out of it? I just smiled, and planted some kisses in her hair. We entered the car, and i drove her home. "Bye Sekyung.. I'll see you tomorrow then!" I said, and smiled. I planted a long kiss on her lips, which she immediatly responded to. She walked out of the car, and waved. I then drove home, whistling, with a big smile on my face.

I still smiled, when i walked out of my car, and entered my house. The date with Sekyung had been fantastic! She loved the necklace, and red roses i gave her. I looked around, and then entered the kitchen. I opened my five-floor fridge, full of food and sighed. There’s nothing to eat, here.. I really should get a cook or something, but every cook i have, quits after a short time. I looked out the window, and then i noticed something. There’s a.. i ran over to it, and stared. There’s a black spot on the window. The cleaning lady hasn’t done it properly! That means at least no salary for two weeks! Hell, i give her money to clean my house, and she doesn’t even do it! I shook my head, and sighed. People nowadays. You can never trust anyone, can you?

I entered my bedroom, and threw myself on my large king-size bed, and looked up in the ceiling. I wonder what Sekyung will buy for me now. I mean.. i used a lot of money, on that necklace, and if she doesn’t give me anything, she can’t expect getting anything from me again!  

I sighed, and closed my eyes. Tomorrow.. yeah, tomorrow will be a good day. I just feel like something is going to happen, and i’ve felt that way all day. I have no idea what it is, but it’s something.. I know i’m right. Maybe a new girl asks about my number, or i get ten new friendrequests, from people i’ve never seen. No.. it’s something bigger than that. It’ll change my whole life.  And when i feel this way, i’m never wrong.

 

 

 

hi there!  

i know that this is a short chapter, and nothing really happens, but this was just a short introduction to the main caracters. I will update again very soon~<3