Interested?

Why Are You Making Me Feel This Way?

Key POV

I ran as long as i could, until i finally stopped, because i couldn't breathe anymore. I really should train some more.. I then rolled my eyes. Key, you don't have the money, nor time for that, you idiot. 

I looked around, and luckily Jonghyun was gone. Who the hell was he anyway? Yeah, and idiot, but why does he keep on talking to me? Well, he's gone now, and i'll never see him again. Or i at least hope so.. But now he knows where i work! I facepalmed myself, for not just hiding, when i saw him in the club. 

I was freezing, and didn't really wan't to be alone right now. I went over to Kwanghee's place, and hoped that he was home this time. When i'll get money, i should buy a phone, really. It's really impractical not having one, but i can survive. There are many other things, that are a lot more important.

I rang the bell, and luckily the door opened only seconds after, and i was soon in Kwanghee's embrace.

"KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg baby, i've missed you soo much!" He yelled, and i almost couldn't breathe, of his tight hug. Hethen let go and took my hand, and pulled me into the kitchen. I sat down on the bench, and leaned against the wall. I smiled, and watched him, as he immediatly began taking food, and put it on the table. It's funny how he didn't mention the fact it's 4 AM, and he should be sleeping right now, because he has to work in the morning.

I chose not to protest, when he put all the food on the table, because i knew that if i did, he would probably stuff it in me with a spoon. And i was hungry. Really, really hungry.

"Oh, hyung! Thank you really much for all the food you gave me.. But it really wasn't necessary. I could just buy it myself, or wait for my salary...." I said, and smiled a bit. He just shook his head, and planted a short kiss on my cheek. 
 

"No problem at all, Key-baby. You know, that you could always live here, and i'll always have food for you, okay?" He said, with a big smile, and then sat down beside me. "Now eat! It's all for you!" He said, but it sounded more like a command, than an offer.

I nodded, and started to eat, but only very slowly, and as little as i could. I didn't want him to pity me, like i was some poor kid, that couldn't take care of myself, so i only took a very small portion. 

When i was done eating , i decided to tell Kwanghee everything about this strange and annoying Jonghyun-guy. Maybe he knew him, since he knew every person in the world, or so it seems. "Hyung.. I was wondering if you know anoyne called Jonghyun?" I asked, just as quietly.

He thought for a moment, and then nodded. "Yeah, i know some Jonghyuns. There's Kim Jonghyun, and there's also Lee Jonghyun." He said, and suddenly got a dreamy expression in his eyes. "They're both really, really handsome." He continued, after a short while. "I think i dated Jonghyun once. Lee Jonghyun.. But the other Jonghyun is one of those guys you're never gonna get. He's very rich, and he's really popular among everyone. I don't know if he's gay, but i know a lot of guys who would do everything to get in his pants! 

I grimaced. Who the hell wants to have anything to do with him? The biggest idiot living on this planet.

"But i wouldn't say he has a nice personality, though." He continued. "He's a real big , from what i've heard!" He sighed. "I don't understand.. It's always the most stupid people, who are popular."

"But why do you ask?" He asked me, and seemed quite suspicious. I just shrugged, and shook my head.

"Oh, no special reason..." I said, and smiled a bit. He didn't seem convinced at all, though.  

He smiled, and it only grew wider and wider. "You're interested in one of them!! KIM KIBUM IS INTERESTED IN A GUUUUUUUUUUUUY!" He screamed, and clapped, and jumped up and down. 

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help to laugh a bit. "Calm down, hyung. It's nothing like that.. actually it's the exact opposite, really.." I said, and my laugh faded away, and i sighed instead. 

He got himself calmed down, and looked at me with a worried expression.  "What's wrong? Which one of them is it?"

"From what you tell me, it's Kim Jonghyun." I said, and sighed deeply. "I met him yesterday, when i was on my way home, from your place, and he walked right into me, and made me lose the box, and all the things fell out. I got really mad, and started to yell at him. He just rolled his eyes, and took his stupid sunglasses of, and asked me if i knew him.. I didn't, and so i told him. Then he became really pissed of, but somehow he ran over to me, and helped me to get the box to my place. We didn't really talk, so it was kind of awkward." I said, and looked at Kwanghee. He had a huge smile on his face, and looked at me with an eager expression.

"Continue!!!!!" He said.

I laughed a bit, and did as he told me. I told him every little detail about yesterday and today, and Kwanghee's smile just grew bigger and bigger. "He interested in you!" He said simply, and started to take the food of the table. "And it seems like you're interested in him too."

"Interested?! Kwanghee, we're you not listening? How the hell can i be interested in this jerk?" I asked, demanding an explanation.

He grinned, and looked at me. "The first sign is always denial," he said matter-of-factly, and smiled. "And that's excactly what you're doing right now. Now help me to clean of the table!"

"Shut up! I am NOT interested!" I said, and started to help him. I thought Kwanghee would agree with me, with Jonghyun being an idiot, and i had the right to hate him. But this is the opposite of what i expected. 

"Sure, you're not interested, i hear you.." He answered, but he was still smiling. I knew it was to no use, to discuss with him, so i'll just let him think what he wanted to. For now.

 

Jonghyun POV

I drove after him for a while, but soon grew tired of it. It was to no use anyway. That guy was really stubborn, and you couldn't talk to him at all. Why is he so mad, and refuses to talk to me? It really annoys me, and i want to find out why. 

But now i know that he works at the nightclub.. Damn. This will be very interesting.

I drove home, and hoped that Sekyung wasn't waiting for me, even though i usually don't care if she comes back to my house, just as i've drove her home. I wasn't really in the mood right now. But of course she was. That annoying . She immediatly pulled me in for a hug, but i just pushed her away.

"Go home." I said, and threw her her jacket and shoes. She looked at me in awe at first, but then became her normal, annoying self, and put her seductive smile on, and took my hand. I just shrugged, and pushed her out the door, and threw her shoes after her, and slammed the door. It's not like she's that good in bed anyway.

I stripped to my underwear, and got ready for bed. This has actually been a good day. I've met that guy twice today, so it must be fate.

I then again thought of his apartment, which i've been thinking of all day, and last night. It's terrible, that someone can live that way. I quickly shook my head, and thought of something else. Jonghyun, he deserves that. He's probably done something really stupid.

But i'll get him to talk to me sooner or later. And now i even know where he works. I smirked, and closed my eyes. I just have this feeling that i'll meet him again, sooner than i think.

 

Hi guys~ Yeees, finally a new chapter! I'm terribly sorry it's so late, but a lot has been going on lately.

I've just returned from Iceland, my grandmother passed away and i've been really sick, and even lost my voice for some days. But here is your chapter, and i'll try to update soon!