Kim. ing. Jonghyun.

Why Are You Making Me Feel This Way?

Key POV

 

"You have exactly one minute to explain why the hell i'm in here..." I said, using all my power trying to be calm, even though i wanted to scream at him. I impatiently tapped my foot, and crossed my arms.

"I just.. Well, you fainted for 's sake! What was i supposed to do? Just look at you, and go on?! I don't even recieve a ''thank you'' from you, or anything.." He said, and i could see he was just as mad and frustrated at me.

"Well i don't need your help! I am doing a fine job on my own, okay?!" My answer was, and i started to lose my patience.

"Yeah, i can see that.. You're house is broken down, you have no food or money, lost your job, and you fainted last night, and if i hadn't been there to help, you would have been in a much worse condition than you are now!!"

That was it. Now he had really crossed the line! "Shut up!!! You know what? When i met you at first i thought you we're an , but then i changed my mind, and maybe i had a small hope somewhere, that we could become friends, but of course, it turned out that i was wrong. You are just like everyone else, and everything you told me was complete bull." 

"No, do you know what? You're playing so ing precious and admit it, you don't want any help! We all know how much you need money, but you just want people to feel bad for you, don't you?!" He yelled. "And for your information, everything i told you was true, but now i wish i had never told you anyting!" he continued, and i noticed his fists tightened. He looked at me with his eyes full of anger.

My eyes went wide, and i was shocked of his words. Who does he think he is, saying things like that?! I felt my whole body getting about a 100 degrees, and took some deep breaths. "You have no idea what you're talking about! You think i like living this way, do you?! Then there's something seriously wrong inside your head! I ing... i ing hate you! Stay away from me!!" I screamed up in his face and marched out of the main door, and slammed it shut.

 

I started running immediately, even though i was actually way too tired to do so. My head was aching, and my heart was pounding, but i just wanted to get as far away from him and his house as possible. Tears wanted to run down my cheeks, but i kept them in. Why am i so pathetic? And why have i ever talked, and let my feelings free to that bastard?

And how come i ever trusted Jonghyun? God, I'm so stupid!!

 

I ran, and i didn't think about it at all. I just ran and ran, until i finally reached my apartment, and that was when i noticed how tired i was. I was almost out of breath, and had a hard time standing still.

I stood for a while with my eyes closed, just trying to relax a bit, and then started to walk the long way up the stairs.

When i was some steps away from my door, i knew that there was something wrong, and right i was.

 

There was a note hanging on the door, which had been opened. I ing knew it. I lost my apartment at last. 

Somehow i wasn't even mad yet, but i knew i would be tomorrow. Right now, i just wanted to lay down, sleep and cry.

I walked into my apartment and looked around. I didn't even bother to look at the note, but i guess i could sleep here for one more night. Even though i hated this place, it's been my home, ever since my parents kicked me out.


Memories started to come, about my terrible childhood, which i wanted so badly to forget, but i never could. It's been haunting me all my life, and it looks like it will keep on haunting me forever. 

All the days of being yelled at, being abused, locked inside my room, or just completly ignored, were always going to be inside my head somewhere. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Kibum, is that you?" My stepfather called from somewhere in the kitchen.

"No.." I mumbled, as i threw my schoolbag on the floor, but my mumbling was still loud enough for him to hear. My grades came today, and i didn't want to show them to my stepfather, because i knew what i was going to get in return.

He would hit me, and i would scream so hard, that you possibly could hear it three or four blocks away. But people ignored me. People ignored my screams.

I guess they wanted to help, but they we're too afraid of my stepfather. Everyone knew how big and idiot he was, and the fact that he was always really drunk. And let me tell you, that an becomes three times as much an , when it's drunk!

 

My mother wasn't any better. Before my mother divorced with my dad, she was the most perfect mother you could imagine. She would bake with me every sunday, read for me in the evenings, help me with my homework, and every night, she would sing, until i fell asleep.

Now she's turned into a monster. She didn't hit me, but she simply didn't talk to me, and she only watched when my stepfather hit me. That was even worse.  I hated her. I hated my stepfather. I hated everything about my life, except my older brother, who always would protect me. I loved him. He was my rolemodel, my everything.

But one day he was gone, and i've never seen him since. And that was when i lost the only person who actually cared for me, and slowly, i started to hate him too. I've never forgiven him for just leaving, without saying anything, and i've never understood why he did it. Maybe he never really cared for me.

 

Now, i was defenseless, and my begging screams didn't help at all. One year of this, and i decided that it was enough. I had no intentions of living the rest of my life this way. But where should i go? Live with some friends? Nah, i've never really had any of those. Well yeah, i've had a few when i was young, but somehow, i've never managed to fit it. I've always been an outsider, uglier and more strange than everyone else.

 

Friends? Nah, i've never really had any of those. Well yeah, i've had a few when i was young, but somehow, i've never managed to fit it. I've always been an outsider, uglier and more strange than everyone else.
 
Well, i have Kwanghee and Onew, and that's it. Two friends. That isn't that much, is it? I mean, i bet Jonghyun (why do i always think about him?) has at least 500 good friends, and 3000 friends on facebook (which i don't have of course, and i have no idea why it means such a great deal to everyone. Kwanghee always talks about things people write on facebook, and i think he gets alot of gossip from there.)
 

The next few days i put up with my stepfathers hitting, and planned how i would run away. Getting an apartment was surprisingly easy, and one night i packed a small bag, took as much money as i could from my stepfather's wallet, and ran away, to never come back and see them again.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When i went to bed, which probably would be the last time ever in this apartment, my head was spinning, full off thoughts. First off all, what am i gonna do now? I don't want to move over too Kwanghee, because i already owe him way too much, and i will never be able to give him everything he has given to me.

 

Maybe i could go over to Woohyun, but i don't think we're close enough yet, for me to come bursting into his apartment, asking if i can stay there until i'll get a new apartment. I bet he would've said yes, but i don't want to anyway.

 

And Onew is away (which reminds me about the fact that he'll be home soon), and going home to my parents is totally out of the question. I will never go back to them.

With that, i had only one person left. Kim. ing. Jonghyun. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I stood outside his house, much to my dismay, and slowly gained courage to knock on his door. While i waited, which seemed like ages, i stared down at my feet, while jumping up and down, trying to get a bit warm. 

When the door started to open at last, i quickly stopped jumping up and down like an idiot, and waited for the door to open fully. I heard giggling, and sweet words, and i wanted to vomit. This is one of the reasons i don't like girls, ugh. They're so clingy and annoying!

 

My thoughts we're interrupted when i saw Jonghyun, with not less than three girls clinging to him, staring up(?) at me.

"Oppa, who's this?" one of the girls asked, and looked up at Jonghyun.

I looked down at my feet again, and i had no idea what i should say, and those three giggling girls made the situation even more embarrasing for me. Luckily Jonghyun seemed to notice that, and asked the girls to wait for him in the bedroom.

"Oppaaaa!" the girls pouted, and one of them looked at me with eyes

"Girls, i'll be back in a few minutes. I just need to talk to this guy.." he said as he looked at them, and then at me and smirked. "Wait for me in the bedroom, okay?" he said, and looked at them with a selfish grin. 

They all nodded eagerly and smiled, as they ran into his room, in their short skirts, high heels, and see through blouses. 

It was disgusting, but Jonghyun seemed to enjoy the view very much, and i had to cough a few times to get his attention again. He immediately looked at me, wearing a weird expression, and it made me blush (which annoyed me really much).

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"So you've finally lost your apartment, and now you want to stay at my place?" he asked, and furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Uhm, yeah.." I whispered, and stared at the cup of tea Jonghyun gave me. I really didn't understand our relationship, to be quite honest. Some hours ago we were screaming at eachother, and now we were sitting at his table, drinking tea.

"But only until i'll find another one.." I continued, still as a whisper.

"And you really think i will forgive you that easily? I don't understand why you're here, to be honest. " He continued, but his voice didn't show any emotions. 

I wanted to answer, but he was right. Why am i here? I stood up, and blushed like crazy. "I'm sorry, i'll just go now." i mumbled, as i stormed out of the kitchen, but was stopped by Jonghyun's strong grip on my arm.

"Hmm, but now i'm thinking about it, i really need a cook and a new housemaid.." He looked at me with a challenging expression, and i rolled my eyes. Did i really have a choice? This was my only chance so i simply looked at him and nodded.

"Fine, i could do that..." I answered, and he smirked. "As long as i don't have to wear a skirt.." i mumbled, and that just made him smirk even more. 

"Thanks for the idea, i'll remember it!!"  

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ugh, i'm such a fail, im so sorry :( 

sorry for not updating for aaaaaaages, but i've just been taking a flute exam, so i've kinda been playing flute all day for weeks orz

my next chapter will be better, i promise ;; ily guys <3