I don't mind

Why Are You Making Me Feel This Way?

Jonghyun POV

 

My eyes followed him as long as i could, and i looked up to his window, and waited for him to show up there. I had no idea why i did it, but i didn't want to leave him, even though i felt really creepy, waiting for him to show up in the window.

My head was full of thoughts, mostly about the boy, or Key, as he told me his name was. The name kept on echoing in my head, and it was starting to get scary. I just started the car, and was ready to drive home again, so i could think about something else than him. I looked a last time up to the window, and then i saw him. He looked out the window, and even though he lived in one of the top floors, i could still see his eyes. Searching, thinking.. I saw his mouth moving, and was wondering what he was saying. A single tear rolled down his cheek, and then he turned around, and walked away. What was he thinking about? Was it because of me? No, of course not. I haven't said anything to him today, that could've made him cry.

I now drove home for good, but i couldn't really concentrate on the road, because of Key. His cold and mysterious personality didn't seem like someone who could cry, but of course, it's totally normal. Even i cry sometimes. But only when i know i'm alone, of course. And i then thought about all the things he told me at the nightclub. Was it true, everything he said? That he doesn't have anyone or anything. Well, after i saw his house i now the last one's true, but what about the first? Is he really so alone?

I sighed deeply, and some music on full volume, to get all these thoughts away, until i reached my house, and parked outside,. It was getting really annoying, having him on my mind. Why can't i just have some girl on my mind instead, like Sulli or Sekyung? I mean, they're very sweet and pretty, and it makes no sense that i think of a boy instead. I mean, it's not like he's that pretty...

When i entered my house, it was completely silent. "No Sekyung!" i mumbled, and smiled. "No Sekyung!!!" I know it was ridiculus to say it to an empty house, but i was so relieved. I just needed time to think about everything Key told me, even though i didn't really want to. I need to know what's going on in his life, and why he feels that way.

My stomach started to make funny noises, and i guessed that it was hungry. Or it was, because stomachs don't make strange noises without a reason, do they? I should probably do some research on that one..

When i looked at the watch i noticed that it was in the middle of night, so i couldn't call my chef. Now what? it, i'll call him anyway! He gets paid for doing my food! I searched through my contacts, and then finally found his number, and called it. I waited and waited, and was just about to give up, when i finally heard him say something on the other line, and he didn't sound very pleasant. Or he yelled at me actually. I didn't get anything he said, but it wasn't positive i guess, because i right after heard a 'GOODBYE AND DON'T CALL ME AGAIN!! I QUIT!' and then a long beep.

He.. quits? Wait, he can't just quit like that! Then i won't have any food anymore.. he's the third chef who's quitting. Seriously, what's wrong with those people? I mean, they're lucky to even work for me, and then they quit? 

"But what do i do then?" i mumbled, and entered the kitchen, and opened the fridge. I sighed, because i had no knowledge in food, what-so-ever, and i never will. I grabbed an apple, and sat down at the table. Silence, complete silence. The only thing you heard, was me chewing. It was quite fun actually. Chew, chew, chew.. I shook my head, embarrased over myself, and then stood up, and threw half of the apple away, since it tasted bad. 

My house was really dark and silent and it was actually scaring me a bit, so i all the lights, my tv and the stereo. I sung to the music with all my heart, to forget everything that's been happening since i met that Key-guy. I've been thinking about him all the time, and i've just wanted to see him, talk to him, help him, and-

Wait, stop. Didn't i start dancing and singing to forget him?! I sighed. Key, you are really driving me crazy.

 

Key POV

 

When i came in to my house, i was freezing, as usual, but this time it also came from the inside, for some reason. I just wanted to turn on the heat so badly, but didn't. I walked over to my window, and looked at the wiew. It was the same as always. Couples walking hand in hand and kissing (Oh god, that's so gross, can't you do it somewhere else?), dogs barking, people yelling and going in and out of the restaurant. 

Just the same, everyday routine. Do people even know how lucky they are, that they can do everything they want? And Jonghyun, does he know that- Wait, Jonghyun! He told me that he knew exactly how i felt, and that he felt the same way. Was it really true, or was he just saying it to be nice? Well anyway, a smile was about to come on my face when he said it, but i wouldn't show it. 

And i actually gave him my name. Key, you idiot! Now he can follow me forever. Why did i even give it to him? It usually takes ages, before i give people my name. It was the same with Kwanghee, even though he's my best friend. I think he tried to get it for months, before i finally gave in, and we became friends. Which i really appreciate now. The fact, that he didn't give up on me. It made me feel loved. At least for a while..

But i was hungry now. Like really, really hungry. Maybe i should just go over to Kwanghee and ask him, this one last time, to get something to eat? No, i probably shouldn't. It would be too embarrasing, even though he wants me to come.

"No, i can this handle myself, i really can!!" I convinced myself, but a single tear rolled down my cheek. No, i can't. I need money, and i need someone to hold me and comfort me. I kow i've got Kwanghee, but it's not the same. He's just my best friend, but i need someone who can be more than that. Someone who knows how i feel, and how it is to be alone. Someone like Jonghyun. 

I decided that i would sleep my hunger away, and then magically there would be food in the fridge. I still have that small hope, which i won't give up. I need something to believe in, and that's the only thing i do believe in right now, even though i'm more than twenty years old now. I've always loved magic, and when i once got a 'wand' for my birthday, you wouldn't believe how happy i was. 

A small grin escaped my lips, and i went into my bedroom, and layed down on the bed. I looked up the ceiling and sighed. I knew i was going to meet Jonghyun again, but this time somehow.. i didn't really care. 

 

 

 

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for this crappy chapter, and my late update. Hopefully you will forgive me, since i have so many things to do, and an exam tomorrow. I will try to update soon. 

And thank you so much for reading, commenting and subscribing <3

Until next time~