Go To Hell!

Why Are You Making Me Feel This Way?

 

Jonghyun POV

“Sekyung? Baby?” I said, and looked around. It was very dark, and i couldn’t really see anything. Did she leave, because she was tired of waiting? “Baby, i’m home! Are you here?

 I then felt two arms wrap around me, and smiled. Of course she was home. I turned around, and planted a kiss on her lips. “I’m sorry for being so late..” I whispered. 

“It’s okay. I know my baby is a busy, busy man..” She said, and smiled seductively. I smirked, and started to plant kisses down her neck, with my hands running up and down her body. She took my hand, and led us into my bedroom. I know where this is going.. I my lips, and she then started to plant chaste kisses on my lips, and pulled my shirt off. We continued, and in a short while we we’re both a mess.

The guy from a while ago, was soon forgotten.

Key POV

I slowly closed the door, after his sudden escape, and dragged the box with me into the kitchen.

I didn’t really understand anything of the whole situation. First he walked right into me, and made me lose the box, and then he yelled at me. Then what made him run over, and take the box, all the way up to my apartment? I mean, i didn’t know him at all, and i had no idea what his name was. All i knew, was that he was an idiot, and only thought about himself. But then again.. he helped me. Nobody ever does that.

I went into the bathroom, and brushed my teeth, with my head full of thoughts. Why did he suddenly leave? Did i do anything wrong? I guess he just thought i was an idiot, just like everyone else think. A poor guy, who can’t do anything himself.

I sighed, which i have done alot these past few days, and went into bed. I was freezing, and wrapped up in the thin blanket, even though it didn’t help one bit. I couldn’t fall asleep, and it wasn’t because i was cold. It was because of that guy. Why couldn’t i get him out of my head? Fine, he helped me, and that’s it. I’ll probably never see him again. Pull yourself together, Key!

With those last thoughts, i finally fell asleep, wrapped up in the thin blankets.

I woke up the next day, once again, with the alarm beeping. I couldn’t be late today. The boss would probably fire me, if i did. I was in my clothes, within two minutes, and the went into to the kitchen, and started to eat breakfast. Breakfast. It was wonderful, and going to work with a full stomach, really was different! I made it on time, but my boss actually seemed a bit dissapointed. He just needs an excuse to fire me i guess, but as long as i’m on time, and the customers are pleased, he can’t.

Even at work, i couldn’t help but think about the guy from yesterday. Key, what the hell? You’re thinking about a guy, who is the biggest idiot on this planet. Why? You’ll never see him again, okay?

I shook my head, and didn’t think more about him, the last hours at the café. When my 10-hour shift at the café was over, i hurried over to the nightclub. I put on makeup, and changed just like always, and then placed myself behind the counter.

That was when i saw him. The guy from yesterday, with his arms wrapped around some girl, in the shortest skirt i’ve ever seen. Gross. He said something to the girl, and she nodded. I then noticed her. That’s the stupid girl, who’s been hitting on me for weeks. She’s his girlfriend?

My thoughts we’re interrupted, when he headed towards the bar. I just wished i was invisible. I turned around, and tried to do something, that made me seem busy, but i then heard his voice.

“Excuse me? I wanted to order two of those drinks over there?” I slowly turned around, cursing at myself, for being so unlucky. I looked at him, and he widened his eyes, and his mouth formed an O-shape, in surprise. I just ignored him, and looked at the drinks he pointed at, and started to mix them, without saying a word. His hair was a bit messed up, and the top buttons of his shirt, we’re unbottoned. I have to admit, that he looked quite.. no. Key, don’t you ever say that word about a man, and never about that man!

“You’re.. you’re the guy from yesterday, right?” He said. I didn’t answer, and just looked away. “You are!!” He said once again, and i just rolled my eyes.

“What do you want?! And why aren’t you wearing your sunglasses? I mean, it’s dark inside..” I said angrily, and he closed his mouth. I gave him the drinks, and raised my eyebrow.

“I’m Jonghyun.” He said, smirking, and reached his hand out. I just ignored it, and went over to another customer. That idiot. Does he really think that i want to talk to him? I looked at him from the corner of my eye, and he stood there a long while, before going back to the girl, with the short skirt. What he saw in her, was a mystery to me. Probably her s, who we’re all fake. They danced, very, very close, and i looked away.

I tried to concentrate on my work, but it was kinda hard, with him being in the club. I kept on looking at him, even though i didn’t want to, and the fact i often felt his glance on me, didn’t help. When the nightclub finally closed, i couldn’t be more happy. I really hope, that i’ll never see this Jonghyun-guy again.

Jonghyun POV

I drove Sekyung home, after the club closed. On my way home, i saw a familiar figure walking, in a thin jacket. I couldn’t believe my luck, and stopped the car, right next to the person. I rolled my window down, and looked at him. “Do you need a ride home?” I asked. He shook his head, and kept on walking. I just drove after him, in his walking speed. “It’s freezing outside. Are you sure?” I asked once again, and he nodded, just as stubborn as before. “Okay then. I’ll let you walk the last 15 minutes, in this windy, and cold weather. See you.” I said. That made him change his mind, and he then gripped the car handle. I smirked, and quickly sped up the car, so he lost it again. I laughed, and looked at him in the mirror. He didn’t seem amused though. He looked down, and the starting walking again, with his hands deep down in his pockets.

I couldn’t bear, seeing him like that, and got bad concience. I reversed, and rolled down the window again. “I’m sorry. I was joking. You can come in.” I said, and bit my lip. He shook his head, and started running. I drove after him, and cursed, because he was so stubborn, and i just ruined my chance, of talking to him again. He then stopped, and turned around to look at me. I smirked. Looks like he’ll enter anyway.

“Go to hell!” he said, and started running again.

 

 

Hi there~ I guess this chapter and all, but yeah. Please forgive me. I'll try to update before friday, but if i can't make it, i wont update until next week, since i'm going to another country, to compete in running ;)