05. Morning Jog

Inchoation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kwon Jiyong.”

“Sandara Park.”

 

                                                                                         

“Nice to meet you Jiyong-ssi,” she smiled slightly yet anyone who could really read her would tell that her eyes were full of happiness. “Nice too meet you too, Sandara-ssi,” he, on the other side, couldn’t control the big grin that appeared on his face. “Dara,” she said. “Huh?” “She wants you to call her Dara,” Youngbae said before she could even answer, breaking their entwined hands from the handshake earlier. “Ah, arasseoyo, Dara-ssi,” he smiled wider if it was even possible.

“Dara noona is so pretty,” the panda looking guy, named Seungri, muttered dreamily. “Thank you, Seungri-ssi,” she smiled stiffly, still hadn’t got used to the guys’ presence. “Stop being so formal, noona. Loosen up a bit,” the maknae grinned. “Stop making her feel awkward, maknae-ah,” Youngbae ruffled the latter’s hair affectionately. The maknae could only put as a response. “You ruined my perfectly styled hair, hyung!” He whined childishly.

“Let me introduce you to the other two, Dara-ssi. Just ignore the panda maknae here,” Youngbae said, stifling his laughter from the maknae’s expression. “Hyung!!” The latter whined. “See you around, Ji,” he saluted to the pink-haired guy. “Yeah,” he replied. Dara, on the other side, bowed as her goodbye greeting without saying anything, being the cold person she was, as Youngbae opened the door for her.

 

“Kwon Jiyong.”

“Kwon Jiyong.”

“Kwon Jiyong.”

 

His name echoed inside her minds. She could still perfectly feel how his hand felt soft yet rough at the same time. She was walking down the hallways with Youngbae but she couldn’t take her mind off of him. It did really seem like fates were playing their tricks on her. Her the mystery guy whom she felt different, the mystery guy who could bring that rare smile to her face, how could he be her so-called fiancé’s best friend? She wanted to knock her own head to clear her mind but no, she couldn’t, at least not in that place, inside the YG Entertainment office.

Youngbae’s steps finally stopped in front of a door. It turned out to be one of the vocal training rooms. A blonde-haired guy was sitting on a high stool with a microphone in his hand. Another guy who had mint-colored hair was standing and grooving along with the hip hop music playing in the background as he started rapping with his deep voice.

“HYUNG!” Youngbae called to get the older guy’s attention. The mint-haired guy immediately stopped rapping and turned to him. “Youngbae-ah,” he grinned childishly, very contrast to his deep voice. ‘What’s with the hair color,’ she scoffed inwardly.

“Dara-ssi, the guy with the blonde hair there is Daesung,” Youngbae introduced as the guy mentioned smiled, making his tiny eyes even tinier. “Kang Daesung here, noona,” he greeted politely yet casually. “Sandara Park,” she nodded at him. “And the guy whose hair is dyed in this weird color is Seunghyun,” Youngbae introduced, earning a protest from the mint-haired guy. “It’s not weird, okay. It’s cool! VIPs like this,” he whined at Youngbae before turning to her in his composed self. “TOP or Choi Seunghyun,” he smiled at her. “Nice to meet you, Seunghyun-ssi.” ‘Why does his name sounds familiar? TOP… Choi Seunghyun? TOP… Tabi? Bommie eonni?’

“You’re THE Sandara Park? THE Park heiress?” His deep voice broke her train of thoughts. “Yeah. By the way, can I ask you a question?” She asked doubtingly. “You’ve already asked one so shoot it,” he grinned at her, flashing his whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter