Bang Yongguk

Dream Protector or My Protector? (HIATUS)

1. B.A.P - CRASH (대박사건).mp3

"Since my lady's not in the mood today, I will visit you again another day." Kyung said and gave me a peck on my cheek. "Bye!" he added and left before I could chase him.
 
"Aish! He changed a lot more now!" I complained and rubbed my cheek as if I got kissed from a mosquito. 
 
"You hate him a lot huh?" Jeongmin asked while trying to act like he was concentrating on the questions I had given him.
 
"I don't, it's just that, he changed after he confessed to me." I answered and heaved a sigh.
 
"Well, I guess that's enough for today. Thanks Soojin, I've learn a lot of new things today. Can I come again tomorrow?" he changed the topic and started to pack up his books and pencil case.
 
As if he was on cue, he actually knew I wasn't in the mood for revisions already. 
 
"Yeah, if we still have enough time after the practise." I replied and smiled to him.
 
"All right then, bye!" he said and went to the door and waved to me. I wanted to get up and send him but he declined my offer. "Thanks a lot really." he added and left.
 
I sat there alone after Jeongmin left. Thinking about Dad and Kyung's conversation earlier. I stopped after a while because I had no idea what they were talking about. Instead of giving myself another massive headache, I decided to just go back to my room and listen to B.A.P's song. 
 
Bang Yongguk, the leader of B.A.P was my best friend. we went to ASTAR's tuition centre together and if it wasn't for me, he wouldn't be promoted to high school. He started to complain; 'I am Bang Yongguk of B.A.P, I'm busy! Now that you're not here, who's going to help me with my English? My Mathematics? My homework?', after I had transferred to Eunwang, he could rely on no one. 
 
We used to contact each even after he debuted but now we stopped. He became really busy. Nonetheless, I became B.A.P's first fan since I knew them before they debut (for the fact that Yongguk introduced me to the other members before they debut). 
 
I sat on the sofa in my room and had my iPod in my hand. 
 
As soon as I played the song [Stop It], my phone started to ring. "Who could it be at this time of the day? I don't remember giving any of my classmates my phone number, not Kyung right?" I asked to myself and fetched my phone.
 
'Ya ! I didn't call you doesn't you should stop calling me or text me! Hate, from Yongguk the awesome .
 
I've only started to think about him and he messaged me. 
 
'Dear mister Yongguk the awesome , I don't know who you are and please be a bit more nice. I'm not a . =)'
 
I replied and threw my phone to my bed. He was still the same after all. Rude as always.
 
As I thought, it only took him 30 seconds to reply me. 
 
'! COME TO OUR USUAL SPOT NOW!
 
He replied with capital letters, which wasn't surprising at all. 
 
I looked at my watch and it was 3PM in the afternoon. It wasn't too late after all. So I started to changed and put my wallet in my bag, in case that  forgot to bring his wallet. 
 
I went to the kitchen to look for Dad and there he was, forever baking cakes.
 
"Dad, I'm going to meet Yongguk. Is that ok?" I asked and back hugged him. He ruffled my hair with his flour-stained hand and nodded. "Dad! My hair!" I complained and cleaned the mess he made. "Just come back before 9 okay?" he asked and laughed. How can I not love my Dad? I later kissed him on the cheek and left with an 'I LOVE YOU DAD!'
 
The usual spot Yongguk mentioned was actually a small restaurant that was run by a grandmother in a small village not so far away from ASTAR. 
 
On the way to our usual spot, I saw Kwangmin roaming around near ASTAR. What was he doing at there? 
 
"Kwangmin ah!" I called and he immediately turned to look at me. 
 
"Soojin?" he asked and approached to me. "What are you doing at here? I thought you were suppose to be practising with Minwoo and the others?" I asked him and tilted my head. He then scratched the back of his neck and then he looked at me uncertainly. 
 
"Is there anything I could help you?" I asked again and smiled to him. 
 
"I uh...-" Kwangmin was ready to reply my question but was interrupted by Yongguk. 
 
"! I've been waiting for you for ages! I'm getting older already!" Yongguk shouted on the other side of the street and caused me and Kwangmin to turn around and looked at him. 
 
"It's ok Soojin. Your friend's waiting for you. I'll go now. See you tomorrow." Kwangmin said and smiled before Yongguk approached to us and then he left. 
 
Again I saw his sorrowful eyes. What actually happened to him?
 
", are you listening to me? I-" 
"I heard you okay?! I was just trying to help my friend when I saw him roaming around ASTAR." I cut him off and headed to the restaurant with a long face.
 
"Hey hey ~ I'm sorry okay? You know my style, I'm always harsh and stuffs like that. Come on baby ~ I'm sorry." he apologised to me all the way to the restaurant. I only replied to him when I heard the word 'baby'.
 
"STOP CALLING ME BABY." I raised my voice, he knew that I hated it when he called me 'Baby'. 
 
"You answered me! You're forgiving me already!" he cheered as we arrived in the restaurant and we sat on our usual seats and ordered a plate of fried rice cake.
 
"So...what's up?" I asked and ate the rice cakes without looking at him.
 
"What's up? Girl! We haven't met up for months and you're now asking me 'What's up?'? Seriously?" he asked so loudly that the other customers were all looking at us with their curious eyes. "Sorry, I mean, what's been keeping you busy?" I asked calmly.
 
"Babies." 
 
"What?"
 
"Babies, that's what we call our fans." he replied.
 
"Nice name." I joked and snorted a little.
 
"So how's Eunwang? Are the teachers nice?" he asked and raised his eyebrow.  
 
"Better than ASTAR. Even my classmates are nice." I answered with a smile, in which, he hated it. 
 
"Classmates?" he asked and raised his eyebrow again. "Yeah, and tell you what, I'm the only girl in my class." I replied and smiled widely.
 
He snorted and ate the fried rice cakes. "." he whispered and snorted again.
 
I wasn't all angry though, I knew him since I was 12. He always got mad whenever I'm talking about boys, which he still does.
 
I spent the whole afternoon chatting with him in the restaurant. We chatted about everything. B.A.P, school, classmates, teachers, performance and romance. He kept asking if I was in love with anyone or met someone who was good looking and actually caught my attention. Sigh ~ I wish I could tell him that I wasn't a kid, I could take care of myself already. 
 
At 8PM, Yongguk sent me home. On the way home, he kept telling me that if someone bullied me then I should tell them that he's my friend. As if telling them Bang Yongguk wass my friend mean they couldn't bully me. I went in my house as soon as we arrived and told him not worry about me and wished him luck on B.A.P's new album. He thanked me and bade me goodbye after that.
 
Dad told me it was a bit too late but it was fine since it was Yongguk. I told him I was tired and headed to my room straight away.
 
I sat on my bed and looked at my watch, 8:30PM. It was a bit late. I then took out my phone and then I realised that I received 2 messages from unknown numbers.
 
'Hey ~ I want to talk to you about something. Could stay in our class during recess time?'
 
'I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you I'm Kwangmin.'
 
So it was Kwangmin. I knew there was something going on with him. But we've only met hours ago, was he trusting me already?
 
'Sure, are you ok?' I replied and started to worry.
 
'I''m okay. Don't worry. =)'

 

A/N: BABIES! WHERE ARE YOU?! Is Yongguk awesome enough? Hehe. Yes, Yongguk is my bias, and that's how I think of him ;)

Bang+Yong+Guk+%2816%29.jpg