Shocking News

Dream Protector or My Protector? (HIATUS)

VIXX - 아픈데 좋아 (uuuuu).mp3

I spent most of the time talking to Youngmin after Ms.Kim checked the attendance. She seemed so busy that she left the class after that and hadn't come back. Youngmin asked everything about English which made me feel so happy. Normally my friends hated it whenever I talk about English or Mathematics. As if I said something a criminal would say. 

 
"So...if I'm telling someone a girl is my ex girlfriend, I should say 'She was my girlfriend'?" Youngmin asked when I explained how to use the past tense and present tense. I nodded and smiled. "Yup, that sounds more professional rather than saying 'She is my ex girlfriend' although there's nothing wrong with the sentence." I replied and gave him a thumb up. 
 
The bell rung and Youngmin told me to accompany him and go and look for his hyung. Hyung? I wonder who it was. 
 
"God! Nature's calling! Hyung! You guys bring Soojin to the canteen, I need to go to the toilet!" Youngmin shouted suddenly and rushed off to the toilet. 
 
"Come little girl." Jeongmin called and his index finger indicated me to follow him. "I will wait for Youngmin hyung." Kwangmin interrupted and chased after Youngmin. I was still a bit nervous with Jeongmin so I used the same excuse as Kwangmin and went after him. I heard Jeongmin sniffed after that. What was that suppose to mean?
 
I was quite a runner and Kwangmin was surprised that I managed to catch up with him within a few seconds.
 
"Why are you here?" he asked and eyed me suspiciously. "I...I am more comfortable with Youngmin. I think I will stay with you guys." I answered and wiped my sweats. "Here." Kwangmin handed me his handkerchief, "What for?" I asked and it was my turn to eye at him suspiciously. "For this," he added and wiped my sweats. "It's not clean to wipe your sweats with your hands." he continued and pushed the handkerchief onto my palm, "And you can keep that." he added and smiled warmly. 
 
Before I could reply, Youngmin came out from the toilet and stared at us. "I didn't know you guys were friends." he said, then, it was his turn to look at us suspiciously. "He just wiped my sweats. That's all." I replied and blinked a few times. 
 
Youngmin widened his eyes and turn to Kwangmin. "You there bro, we have some serious business to talk about. We'll talk about it at home." he said and approached to me, "I don't know why you followed him but let's not waste our time. Let's go now." he added and pulled me away from Kwangmin. I thought then, what was this all about?
 
Kwangmin followed us obediently nonetheless. "Is it ok for you to just drag me like that...? We just met today..." I whispered as we almost arrived at the canteen. "What? You're blushing already?!" he asked and chuckled. I scowled and yanked my hand away. "I think we better keep our distance." I added and steady myself. "Yeah, you came to wait for me with Kwangmin on your own, no one forced you." Gosh! He was good in back firing me! 
 
"Youngmin ah! Kwangmin ah!" A guy called. Youngmin waved to him and I followed his gaze and saw a guy with mismatched eyes. He was pretty in a way. Though his eyes were mismatched, it suited him well. Giving him a different aura. He smiled to me for a second.
 
"Come here, we've ordered foods and drinks for you and Kwangmin." he added and sit down. "What about Soojin?" Kwangmin appeared beside me suddenly and asked. I looked at Kwangmin for a few seconds and was immediately mesmerized to his eyes. Just like Youngmin, his eyes were surprising huge for a boy's eyes and they were shining. 
 
"I see. Kwangmin ah, you go and buy her some food. I'll bring her to hyung." Youngmin's words pulled me back to reality. Bring me to his hyung? Seriously? 
 
"I have to go with Kwangmin, he doesn't know what I like. Let's go Kwangmin." I said and walked off. And again, Kwangmin followed obediently.
 
"Seriously?" Kwangmin asked suddenly as I bought a can of sport drink for myself.
 
"I don't really like fizzy drinks." I answered. 
 
"That's not what I mean. What I mean was that one second you're close with Youngmin hyung and the next second you distant yourself with him." he added and insert his hands into his pockets and was it only me or what? He looked like he was avoiding looking at me. 
 
"I just...don't want to meet with his hyung or what...I don't know them. I'm just nervous. And it's my first day, I don't want anything to happen." As I finished telling him my reason, I immediately realised one thing; I was the nerd the two girls were talking about earlier. The nerd who was in the same class with Jeongmin, Youngmin, Minwoo and Kwangmin. 
 
"Bloody hell!" I cursed and slapped myself after that,
 
"Are you ok?" Kwangmin asked and place the back oh his hand on my forehead. "Uh..yeah." I answered and softly pulled his hand away. "Let's go and meet Youngmin and the others." I added after that. "Ok..." I heard him replied and this time, he led me to Youngmin and the others.
 
"Here we are." Kwangmin said and sat down beside Youngmin on the long bench. I sat down beside him and stared at my hands. "Annyeonghaseyo ~" I heard someone greeted me and I looked up to realised the guy with mismatched eyes was greeting me and he was sitting in front of me, separated by a long table. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Park Soojin." I simply greeted and smiled a little. 
 
"I am Kim Donghyun. I'm in senior year, therefore I'm your sunbae. But since you're Youngmin's friend, I will allow you to call me 'oppa'." He introduced himself and winked. Somehow, this cheered me a little.
 
"I am Shim Hyunseong. Donghyun hyung and I are classmates, you can call me Hyunseong. Though I don't mind if you want to call me oppa." the guy sitting beside Donghyun introduced himself. I didn't notice him earlier, he looked rather cute. I nodded to him and smiled to him too.
 
"Say ~ where's Minwoo?" Jeongmin asked suddenly and that strange dizziness hit me again. This time, I managed to bear it and not to show it but I winced a little.  Thankfully, no one noticed because Minwoo arrived just in time.
 
"I'm here!"Minwoo shouted and ran to us.
 
He sat beside Donghyun oppa when he reached our table.
 
"What took you so long?" Donghyun asked while munching his bread. "Performance. Principal wants a performance from our class." Minwoo answered hastily.
 
"PERFORMANCE?!"