New School. New Friends.

Dream Protector or My Protector? (HIATUS)

B.A.P - Stop It (하지마).mp3

I was standing on a land full of flora, in the middle of a bed of roses. I was amazed by the surroundings; roses, trees, waterfall, butterflies. Everything looked so beautiful, I wonder, I wasn't not dreaming was I?
 
I explored around and see if anyone's here and I have only taken one step, already I saw a figure walking toward me. I could tell it was a boy, not too tall but not too short and his muscular figure stood out the most. 
 
And as he closed in, I saw his face. He smiled and waved to me. That moment, I felt millions of butterflies were fluttering in my stomach. 
 
"I've been waiting to meet you." 
 
RING!!! 
 
I shoved my hand to the table and immediately sent my alarm clock straight to the floor. "Another dream about the same guy." I mumbled and massaged my temple as I was having headache. I sat up straight and saw that my alarm clock were in pieces. "Dad's going to be mad again." I added and headed to the washroom and have my morning wash.
 
"I bet you smashed the alarm clock that I just bought a few days ago." Dad said that when he placed the breakfast he prepared for me on the table. I pretended to be deaf and ate my breakfast in silence. Dad scowled and went back to the kitchen. "Sorry..." I uttered and quickly finished my breakfast as I was almost late for school, my new high school.
 
"Bye Dad!" I shouted when I was wearing my shoes and was about to run to the bus stop but Dad came out to stop me. "You forgot to bring your lunch. You'll be having afternoon class in your new school remember?" he added and put a lunch box in my bag. "I love you dad!" I replied and kissed him on his cheek. "You're always so forgetful. Go now, or you'll be really late this time." he continued and pinched my nose. "Yes sir!" I replied and ran to the bus stop with full speed. 
 
I arrived at the bus stop just in time. Students were entering the bus and I queued behind them. "Phew, not that late I guess? At least I don't have to run like how I did in the last semester." I said to myself and wiped my sweats. 
 
There were two seats left in the front row so I didn't have much choice but to sit there. I had an accident before and since then, I didn't dare to sit in front whenever I needed to ride the bus. 
 
I took out my iPod and started to listen songs but stopped immediately when a guy interrupted me. "Excuse me, but this is the only seat left, may I sit here beside you?" 
 
I thought he was hitting on me but when I looked around, I realised that he was right, this seat beside me was the only one left unseated. So I nodded and smiled to him. "Thank you." he thanked and sat down beside me.
 
I was sure I had never met this guy before, but I actually thought he was familiar. "Excuse me, have we met before?" I asked  as I shifted my gaze to him and immediately went dizzy and close my eyes. 
 
"Are you ok?" he asked instead of answering my question. 
 
"No, I'm ok. Just answer my question." I went on and tried to look at him again, and I managed to keep the dizziness away. He smiled at me and shook his head.
 
"Funny, because I thought I met you somewhere else." I added and after that, we did not talk again. At least not until when we arrived at school.
 
"I didn't know you're a student of this school." I said as I hopped off just after he walked off the bus. "We wear the same uniform girl. But I guess we both are new students. Well, see you around." He replied with a smile and we departed to our own class. Now that, was sarcastic enough of him.
 
"Have you heard? Jeongmin, Youngmin Kwangmin and Minwoo are in the same class!"
"Omo! I wish I could be their classmate!"
"I heard the new nerd from other school is in their class."
"NERD!"
"But they said she looks rather pretty."
"I don't care, don't she dare to touch our oppa."
"Yeah."
 
Two girls were walking behind me and I heard their conversation. It made me wonder who was the nerd they were talking about. It was a she. Was she good at Mathematics and English like me? 
 
I headed to the principal office to show my result sheet. Dad helped me to register in this school already, all I have to do was to show Principal my result sheet and let him decide which class I would be in. At least that was what I thought.
 
When I arrived at the Principal office, he smiled and waved to me. He then got up from his seat and opened the office door for me. "Your father showed me your result and I am proud to have you in my school. Come, I'll show you your class." he said and led me to my classroom. My mind went blank for a moment to register what he just said and I followed behind him after that.
 
My homeroom teacher was already waiting for me outside the class. "Here you go Ms.Kim. This is the new student." The Principal told her and nodded to me. "I trust you'll bring the best result ever in our school." he added and left with a wide grin. 
 
"Welcome, everyone in this class are new students. 4 of them were from Starship academy. The female students love them so much. I'm starting to worry already." my homeroom teacher told me suddenly while we entered the classroom. "Take a seat anywhere, I will rearrange everyone's seats later on." she added and patted my shoulder. 
 
I looked around in the class and realised I was the only girl. I couldn't helped but trembled a little. I concentrated on the only empty seat left. Beside that seat was a cute looking boy with a pair of big shining eyes. He smiled to me and pointed to the seat beside him. I nodded and went to sit behind him.
 
"Class, settle down for a bit, I need to go to the office for a while, I will check the attendance later." Ms.Kim announced and left suddenly. Everyone immediately closed in to me and gave me a mini heart attack. 
 
"Can't you guys give her some time to adjust to this environment?" A voice called out and everyone went back to their seat. The guy who sat beside me turned to me after that. "Hey, what's your name?" he asked and tilted his head. Gosh! Those eyes!
 
"Park Soojin imnida."
 
"Ne! I'm Jo Youngmin. And he," he paused and pointed to a guy sitting beside the window who looked exactly the same like him, "is my twin brother, Jo Kwangmin." At this point, Kwangmin turned to look at us and nodded to us. He smiled and turned back again. "Woah...you both are totally the same." I couldn't help but showed how idiot I looked. He chuckled at my reaction and went on, "On the outside, we're the same. But our personalities are totally different." he replied and tapped his chin. 
 
"Um...who was it that helped me a while ago? I mean, the guy who told everyone to give me some time to adjust to this environment?" I asked since Ms.Kim wasn't back yet. "Oh! It was Jeongmin hyung." he answered and pointed to a guy who was sitting two seats beside Kwangmin. "It was him?!" I asked in surprise. No wonder he sounded familiar. He turned and look at me, again that dizziness strikes at me. 
 
"Ah..." I groaned and massaged my temple again. "You ok?" Youngmin asked and held my shoulders. By the time I looked up, Jeongmin was beside me already and the dizziness got worse. "Here, I'll give you a massage on your temples" Jeongmin offered and I couldn't refuse, the dizziness turned into headache. 
 
As his hand slowly landed on my temples, everything became normal. No more headache, no more dizzy. "Hey...I'm ok now." I slowly added and prepared myself before looking up to him again. 
 
"This is the second time already, what happened?" Jeongmin asked and scooted in front of my seat. "Second time?" Youngmin asked and raised one of his eyebrows. "Later Youngmin." Jeongmin replied and turned to look at me again. "Nothing...umm...women's nature." I bluntly answered and faked a smile. "If you say so." he replied and went back to his seat.
 
"Ok class. I'm back. Let's check the attendance now." Ms.Kim came back and checked the attendance one by one. Although the other guys scared me at first, but after Ms.Kim told them to introduce themselves to everyone, I realised they were really nice and funny. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jeongmin imnida. I'm good at singing and I am interested in learning Mathematics. If you think you're really good at Mathematics, you can consider yourself in trouble because I will cling to you to explain to me why must 'X' be divided by this and why 'Y' have to be multiplied. Thank you." Jeongmin introduced and bowed. I thought I saw him smirked. Did he?
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Jo Youngmin imnida. I'm good at both singing and dancing. I could be your tutor if you want. I NEED ENGLISH TUTOR." Youngmin introduced himself and yelled at the last sentence and ran back to his seat. Ms.Kim shook her head in dismay at this point.
 
"Annyeonhaseyo, Jo Kwangmin imnida. I love rapping and dancing. Thank you." Kwangmin introduced himself shortly and went back to his seat. I finally understood what Youngmin meant earlier.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, No Minwoo imnida! I really really love dancing!" a cute boy introduced himself and started to show some of his dancing skills. "Youngmin, Kwangmin and I are partners. I need Mathematics tutor! Seriously..." he ended his introduction about himself by tapping his index fingers and pouted. How cute!
 
"Soojin ah ~ your turn now." Ms.Kim added, causing me to jumped a little. Youngmin chuckled again. "Go on, introduce yourself." Youngmin encouraged me.
 
I then got up from my seat and unwillingly walked to the front.
 
"A..Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Park Soojin. I'm good at Mathetics and English. I..In fact, I love them. And I came from ASTAR Academy." I introduced myself and bowed. 
 
"She's from ASTAR!"
"I know! Awesome ain't it?"
 
"YAY! You're sitting beside me and you could be my tutor! Come on, you'll teach me right? Ms.Kim! CAN SOOJIN JUST STAY AT THIS SEAT? I NEED HER TUTOR!" Youngmin happily shouted. Ms.Kim shook her head again and look at me, "Is that ok for you?" she asked. "No problem. My pleasure." I replied and smiled to Youngmin. "Yes!" Youngmin pumped his fist to the air.
 
 
A/N : First chapter is up! What do you think? Donghyun and Hyunseong will show up in the next chapter ^^