Weird Happenings

Dream Protector or My Protector? (HIATUS)

Boyfriend- I.Y.A.H.mp3

Youngmin cursed and then out of the blue, he dragged me out of the class.

"Youngmin ah!" Dad called but Youngmin didn't have any intention to stop and his grip was tight and it hurt me.

I knew something was wrong with Youngmin the moment he came back to class. He was different compared to when I first went into our class. Something was bothering him really badly.

"Youngmin ah...what happened...?" I asked and slightly twisted my hand to let him know that he was hurting my hand. 

"Shut up I'm trying to save you from being kidnapped by some seniors. " Youngmin shouted at me but still hadn't show any intention of letting me go.

"FINE THEN CAN YOU STOP GRABBING MY HAND SO TIGHT BECAUSE IT HURTS A LOT!" I shouted and noticed Jeongmin and Kwangmin were chasing us, and finally, Youngmin stopped and let me go.

"I'm sorry, but please, we have to leave." Youngmin said urgently and closed his eyes in distress.

"Hyung! Wh..what do you mean by 'kidnapped by some seniors'?" Kwangmin asked as he stopped behind Youngmin and panted.

"You heard those seniors, didn't you?" Jeongmin asked and grabbed my shoulders gently.

Youngmin didn't reply or open his eyes. When none of them decided to speak again, another announcement was made.

"TO ALL JUNIOR CLASSES, PLEASE ASSEMBLE AT THE MULTI-PURPOSE HALL IMMEDIATELY." The person who announced it sounded impatient. I looked up and saw Jeongmin and Youngmin looking at each other intensely.

Seconds ticked by and Jeongmin's grip on my shoulder was still gentle but I could tell he was as anxious as Youngmin. Suddenly, Youngmin gave signal by looking sideways.

The next moment, Jeongmin was grabbing my hand we started to run away and I didn't even know why my legs obey to Jeongmin's order. Kwangmin was following behind us while Youngmin stayed, I guess, to lookout for us.

Unlike Youngmin, Jeongmin showed no sign of anxious and his grip on my hand was gentle. We ran out of the school and finally stopped by the famous water park near our school. 

We sat on one of the benches and panted hard while Jeongmin looked around, making sure no one else followed us.

"Hyung, can you at least explain what the heck is happening?" Kwangmin asked and placed his hands on his chest to exaggerate how breathless he was.

Jeongmin didn't reply. With me sitting in between them, things got awkward and Kwangmin didn't ask anymore question. 

It was already 5 minutes already and none of them made a choice to let me know what was happening. I heaved a sigh and stood up with anger growing in me. I walked away without saying anything and massaged my hand that was sore from the grips of Jeongmin and Youngmin. 

I've only taken a few steps and I already heard footsteps behind me. "Soojin ah..." I heard Jeongmin called softly. 

I wanted to punish them so I made a decision to walk faster and pretended to be deaf.

I was a so mad that I didn't even notice I was walking on a rocky road and then I tripped.

I thought I was going to fall hard, on the floor, with bruises on both of my knees, So I closed my eyes and prepare for the worse. Suddenly, someone pulled my hand and instead of falling forward, I was falling backward. Once again, I thought I was going to fall. But moments had pass, nothing happened. 

I opened my eyes and to my surprise, it was Kwangmin. "I see you're feeling comfortable with me holding you like this."

I got up and stood away from him immediately. I looked away from Kwangmin and saw Jeongmin glaring at Kwangmin. 

"Uh. Thanks. I'm going back to school now. I can't escape you know, my father's a teacher, it wouldn't be long before I got kicked out of the school if I escaped." I excused myself and made a move to leave this two boys as soon as possible but then, Jeongmin grabbed my elbow out of the blue. "You are not going anywhere lass, I need to protect you."

Jeongmin was still glaring at Kwangmin but Kwangmin merely ignored that and looked at me with his big, innocent eyes.

"Let's go back home Soojin. Call your father and tell him you're not feeling well and have him take care of your belongings that you left at school." Jeongmin said suddenly and the next moment he was dragging me away, heading towards the bus stop. I turned to look Kwangmin. He merely shrugged and bade me goodbye.

"I'll call you tonight." he mouthed and made the gesture of calling. I nodded and turned back to the front.