Obsession and Dream..♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Chun was in the veranda of the house when Yong Hwa saw him ...He walk towards on him ..

 

" Are you in love with Shin Hye?" Yong Hwa asked that made Yoo Chun startle..

 

" Everytime you will see her or glance to her... You're thinking so deep then suddenly you'll smile without any reason.. " he said that made Yoo Chun realized what he was pointing about..YooChun sigh heavily and face Yong Hwa.. 

 

"  Yes I love her .. and I'm willing to sacrifice my life for her... " he said straight to the point.. 

 

Yong Hwa's face turns to anger expression ... when he was about to speak, Shin Hye enter the veranda... 

 

" what are you two doing here? " she said and went beside Yong Hwa's side and clang her hands on his hips.. Yong Hwa also did the same as he throw an intent glare to Yoo Chun ... 

 

" Ahmm nothing .. We're just talking ... " he said to her wife while smiling fakely to Yoo Chun... 

 

" And what is it about? " she asked curiosly .. "Ahmmm nothing important sweetie.. Man talk .. You know.. " he said 

 

" Yeah Shin .. We're just talking about you know things that usually men talking about like basketball , etc.. " Yoo Chun agree and said.. 

 

" Oh.. that's good .. You two getting to know each other.. " she said smiling to the two.. 

 

As they getting along to there conversation, little they don't know that not from far away .. a paired of eyes is watching them.. 

 

" Madam we found him .. " the investigator said as he enter the office room.. 

 

Seo Hyun immediately stand up from her chair when she heard the good news.. 

 

" here are the photos and the documents about him Madam.. " he said as he handling it to Seo Hyun.. 

 

" Good ... Here is the cheque .. You can go now.. " she said and the investigator pay respect and left the room... 

 

 

" arrrrrggggg .. You can't do this to me Yong Hwa... you're just mine ... Mine !! " she shouted ... 

 

Seo Hyun's anger arise when she saw how sweet Yong Hwa towards her and how happy he was .. She can't control anymore... He speed up her car and left the place.. 

 

 

" I'll be back and I'm going to take what is mine ... You'll regret this Jung Shin Hye .. I'll kill you .. I swear!!! " she said as she accelerate her car f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter