The Jealous Husband and the Rivalry

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa was fuming after seeing Shin Hye with other guy.. He felt so jealous that he wanted to go there and pull Shin Hye away from him and kick his ... 

 

" Yong Hwa where have you been? " Min hyuk asked him when he enter the office... 

 

" Yeah and you look ..... anger?!! What's with that face Mr. Jung Yong Hwa... ? !!" Jung shin said while giving him some papers he will do ... 

 

" Nothing... I just someone.. " he said coldly..

 

" Someone? Who? " the two asked in chorus and look at each other in confusion.. 

 

Min Hyuk and Jung Shin were his buddies since he enter the company.. Though they just met not so long ago .. They were get close since they have the same interest and likes and that is music... 

 

" Oh come one Yong ... We know that face? " Min Hyuk said as he walk close to Yong Hwa...

 

Yong Hwa sighed heavily... " Okay .. Okay... " he took a pause before he speak.. " I saw my wife and my children earlier.. " he revealed...

 

" What? Really? So have you talk to her? " Jung Shin Asked him continously.. 

 

" Yes... But she wants us to get a divorce.. " he said in frustrated voice... 

 

" But why Yong? " Jung Shin Asked again... They know about Yong Hwa's married life.. They know how much he loves his wife... 

 

" Do you think she doesn't love you anymore that's why she wants a divorce? " Min Hyuk indulge .. 

 

" No..I don't think so... I know she still loves me.. I can feel it.. When we kissed earlier I can feel it.. She kissed me back .. " he said but still a little angry because of what he saw ..

 

" So why she wants to file a divorce if she still loves you... ? " the two boys are now really confused..

 

" I don't know but what ever it is .. I will win her back... I want my family back... " he said with full of confidence...

 

*************

It was 6 pm in the evening when Yoo Chun went to Shin Hye and invited her to have a dinner outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter