Struggles, Road to a New Life and Meet New People..♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa decided to stalk to there house .. He drive his car after he went to Seo Hyun's father.. He have a dinner date Seo Hyun but he called to cancel it ... He tld her some alibis.. He misses them so much .. He just wanted to see them even from a far... He arrived in front of the house at around 7pm in the evening... As he went out from his car, he was dumn curios why the house was no lights..even a sign of people inside the house.. 

 

" This is not usual.. Shin Hye won't leave the house at this time.. " he said to his self.. 

 

He was worried and bit panick.. The gate was locked outside... He tried to open the lock .. " Shin Hye ... " he shouted outside the house... 

 

Yong Hwa was really panicked right now .. he was so worried on Shin Hye's condition especially for his duaghter's condition...Then suddenly there neighbor from the other house went outside to see who was shouting.. 

 

" Hey.. culd you please shut up.. Your disturbing people around.. " the old lady said.. 

 

" Mrs. Ming... It's me Yong Hwa... Do you know where Shin Hye is..? Do you know where are they? " he asked in a panick voice..

 

" Oh Yong Hwa... Shin Hye didn't tell you.. They are no longer staying in this house... She told me that they will move to another place.. " tthe old lady explained.. She is the only person helped Shin Hye at her hard times.. She's the one who is taking care of Shin Hee when Shin Hye was not around.. 

 

" Where did they go? " he asked again..

" I don't know.. She didn't tell me about that.. " the old lady responded.. " I'll be going inside.. My granddaughter was crying now.. " then the old lady left Yong Hwa alone.. 

 

Yong Hwa weakly sat beside the street as his tears were falling from his eyes.. 

 

*******

Shin Hye arrived at the Gwangmyeong, a city near in Seoul.. She carry Shin Hee while there luggage on the other hand.. Since it was late at night when they arrived in the city, Shin Hye decided to stay on the hotel.. She used the money that the unknown person gave to them.. She unchecque one of those cheques while she kept the remaining ..  After they check in, the bell boy guided them to there room.. As Shin Hye settle her daughter on the bed, she fix her self too and get some rest too.. 

 

" Tomorrow is another day.. " she said to her self before she close her eyes... 

********

 

" Where the hell have you been Yong Hwa? " Seo Hyun asked him as he enter to the mansion of Jung.. Seo Hyun waited him there for almost two hours.. But Yong Hwa continue his walk like he did not hear her ... 

 

Seo Hyun grab his hands. But Yong Hwa just glance at her.. " She left me now..Are you happy? " he said sarcastically yet in a sad tone.. Then he pull away his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter